Where did they go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMGVMtnxXEw
cc.com/video-clips/409tf3/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-99-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow 9 years of depreciation who would have thought

Have 100s of these.

It's almost as if this person was too stupid to use an adjustable rate mortgage

It was quite funny, they got destroyed from within by the niggers.

Another transman. Occupy was the first time I started seeing them in places.

>Were they right?
nope. all marxist based movements eventually consume themselves/collapse from within

Hard to get an ARM when you're a stripper for Wall Street bro

They were "right" I suppose.
They lacked organization and didn't actually do anything except sitting in the streets.
Peaceful protests are a meme and don't work most of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=YMGVMtnxXEw

They didn't have a message. Originally it was a protest of corporate election funding, but none of the soon-to-be college drop-outs participating got the memo and they protested on the grounds of "gibmedat."

>Where did they go wrong?
When they welcomed the identity politics.
Before that they had a common cause that a lot of people were able to identify with, regardless of the question if their demands were justified or not.

Afterwards they turned into a laughing stock.

>let sjw into your protest
>surprised when it goes to shit

checked!

Shouldn't have bought a crappy house in a vastly over inflated market. The banks shouldn't have been bailed out either.

But they did. Now the only way to make it right and fair is to bail us 99% out too.

What does it say that the leading protest movement in the US went from being class-based to shrill racial and sexual identity politics in less than 5 years?

Even le year man thought they were crank.
cc.com/video-clips/409tf3/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-99-

Is she slut shaming? Reee!

Also never get an ARM, you're going to get fucked in the long run.

they have 0 balls.
If they had 1% of the balls Breivik has they would have used tactical violence against the top elite. Stupid hippies that wishes they were born in the 60's so they could go to jail for refusing to serve their country.

honestly I think it might have been engineered.
wallstreet hasn't been exactly popular lately so better for them to make sure that a new movement speaking out against them immediately gets infested with nutjobs that rob it of every legitimacy it might have had.

>commit one moral atrocity
now what?
>commit more that will fix it
yes

You're exactly right

> 99tard.jpg
...There were better ways in the past to wipe that debt away.

LEL, the masses have been bred for docility. Muzzies ought to help that out.

They were right for 2 days, then the cultural marxists took it over. At first they were 6 brackets away from naming the jew.

It was always a bit "look mum my first internet activism" but the progressive stack and stinking mass of hippies finished it off.

They were never "right" cause there was never a point other than "muh 99%". Then they got taken over by cultural marxist pseudointellectuals who chased all the white males(aka, competent and capable people) out of the movement.

>the progressive stack

Underrated. They actually determined that some ideas need to be promoted more because of the person saying it. An amazing development for a movement that claimed to be arguing for "equality."

But bailing out corrupt banks who have no self control is a moral atrocity.

Helping poor people out? Quite different. In fact id say its the opposite of an atrocity.

Not to mention how they left Zuccotti Park when the police told them to gtfo! Somehow they failed to realize that civil disobedience necessitates disobedience. The ones who stayed, 56 or so, were the only true protestors. The rest couldn't handle the bantz.

>I made almost every mistake imaginable, why do you want to hold me responsible?

Also holy shit, please tell me the 24% are exaggerated. I could a better deal from the fucking Russian Mafia.

Not having a defined goal or solution, they basically just shitposted.

Sounds to me like he already payed for his mistakes big fucking time. Does he not deserve to be forgiven after a while?

what started as a movement that was suppose to hold bankers and the companies associated with the predatory lending scheme operations, was quickly hijacked by the, free college movement, LGBT, feminists, proto-BLM and the first wave of SJW's from colleges.

they killed the movement, and fractured into more radicalized organizations we know today.

You know what happens when you feed a stray cat? It breeds and creates more stray cats.

By alleviating people's suffering in the present you are multiplying the pain in the future. We are all going to get majorly fucked in the ass cause of the bank bailouts.

Bailing out people who took out risky debt would have fucked us in the ass in the long run too.

The only way not to get continually fucked in the ass is to set up a system where people are accountable for their own misdeeds and actions. Saving people from themselves is inherently dysgenic and in the long run extremely destructive. Let the losers fail.

No. Because that would just mean someone else has to pick up the tab and pay for his mistakes.

no

gaining weight up to 500+lbs is unforgivable and probably a good enough reason to be euthanized

All they did was complain ahout their poor financial decisions and blamed rich people for their troubles. They went wrong by not having one or two key issues that they were fighting for.

Compare these to the tea party that settled on reducing taxes and spending.

>I went to college
gender studies is not a real major

This one actually just seems like greed.

>have an alright paying job (how would he drop by 10k otherwise?)
>decide to get some memegree to pull those six figures
>doesn't actually work like that
>three years and $80k wasted

Also why are they all incapable of using the $ correctly? This one seems to have seen too much Ducktales, this one puts it at the end, this one suffers from too much Ducktales, too.
Literally the only one who got it right is Mr. Superdethfat here and that's probably just because it was machine typed.

What about graphic design?

At least she doesn't have to suck dicks.

She can always become a stripper.

She has many diseases including depression and PTSD though

>I can't even get a minimum wage job
yeah fucking right, lower your standards and go work in food

sounds like me if I fucked up really bad and didn't try to get out of it
glad I got a decent job with benefits now, payed off my student loans in like 2 years and working on testing out of college with CLEP tests for super cheap

also
>credit cards
don't EVER spend money you don't have

Sucks to be her suicide may be the only answer.

yet

>mr. 440 pound man standing with anyone for more than 5 minutes
These are some prime specimens of humanity

GD is rolling dice

>being an artist of any kind in 2016
there's the leak m'am

They are biased to the left and believed government was the solution to their problems, blinded to the fact their government is captured by the banks and big companies and the wealthy.

They could not quite grasp that government was a big part of the problem and would treat their calls for change as a threat.

Some truth to this though. Everyone tells you to just go to college, take out loans, you'll have a kick ass job as soon as you get a degree and can pay them off easy.

If he owns a house he's probably in the top 20%, nice try though.

graphic design is basically art class with computers, did she expect to be a rich artist? top kek.
NO JOOOOBS
open craigslist, lots of jobs.

Kind of correct, but lazy and disorganized, no real motivation or plan of attack.

How does someone hiring him make someone else pick up the tab? Wtf are you on germoney

It's usually a lesson in growing up when you realize that the people selling you things are sometimes liars.

What the fuck can you buy for $60,000, a trailer?

He's saying he took a $60k loss on it, not that it's worth 60k.

Honestly, I don't feel sorry for him, borrowing money to buy something is inherently risky and he ought to have known that going in.

Jobs are there, but this bitch hasn't clued in that like anything computer related, you need to make your own projects, finish them, and use them to showcase what you can do as part of your resume. It's been like this for over a decade.

If she's willing to swallow her pride she could make a fetish-based web comic and get fan funded for making commisions and smut. If you have talent for art, smut sells. It always sells.

More like the 13% amirite?
If you can't get a job at McDonalds you really royally suck.
Wastes money on art supplies to make art no one buys.

They were right about the banks

They fell apart because dumbass leftists just couldn't focus on one thing and brought in all their pet issues

My buddy's sister does this. She draws ponyfag Shit and furshit and degenerates can't get enough

Well here's the thing about these kinds of leftists

They know there is a problem. They know someone is fucking everyone over for personal gain

Their problem is they don't know (((who))) is actually responsible and they are mistaken about the solution to the problem (they think more leftism is the answer)

If only occupy had been a right wing instead of majority left wing movement

Or hell even if they had been real communists like 1950s Russian in pic related.
Maybe we should have lost the Cold War. The original communists were far less cucked than all modern countries in the west today including the US

>i expected it to be hard
>waaahhhh why is it hard