What does Sup Forums think of Isabela Moner?

What does Sup Forums think of Isabela Moner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5wvhHnpXe4
forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2015/05/27/how-jessica-alba-built-a-1-billion-company-and-200-million-fortune-selling-parents-peace-of-mind/#250327df42b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's a great little peruvian

Too young

2bh if I were her father and I heard she had got raped, I'd be sympathetic to the rapist and wouldn't blame him too much

How do you pronounce Moner?

I think Hollywood used a 15 year old's ass cheeks and tight tummy and bikini-clad cuntmound to promote a blockbuster film.

Moaner like boner
But it sounds good french

bay dos it again!

everyone in this thread is getting v& unless you reply "ive got a boner for moner"

Bitch needs to work on her abs. Why are women so flabby now?

I've got a boner for moner

wtf i wanna cum now

why are the girls in Transformers getting younger?

will Bay use a 12 year old for his next Transformers film?

I'll have more to say after Sicario II comes out

MUH

Perfect Casca

why are you doing this to me?

checked.

also i'm betting she wore that outfit/go to the beach just to get some sun.

sure it had nothing to do with getting pictures out there to promote tf:the last knight and get older men to the cinemas

Would you a loli Moner?

>short hair

Fucking why? Way to ruin an otherwise perfect appearance.

got her lips fucked with
lip filler at 15 is a boner killer

Forgot pic

Uh, no, sweetie. Most older men aren't pedophiles, she obviously just wanted to enjoy herself at the beach, mmkay? A girl that young has no interest in sex, honey.

too old

Worth jail.

?

Go back

Do little whores like this actually enjoy having older men undoubtedly send them sexual shit on all their social media?

I would pay to see her get knotted

t. Amerifat

Um, sweetie, she probably doesn't have a good idea of what sex even "is." Justify it to yourself however you like, though.

Does anyone have that webm of her being rubbed by that fat old guy?

Moner? I hardly know her

me on the left

Can you imagine being a Spanish conquistador and stumbling across a specimen like this?

its not illegal to fap to this right?

I am in physical pain

thank you for making me aware of this dairy fairy cunnyqueen

youtube.com/watch?v=t5wvhHnpXe4

ugly wetback

damn he be slammin that after Westworld shieettt

Hopkins about to hop ins

Shut the fuck up you cunt

Short hair is objectively the best hair a woman can have

sure
i bet your middle/high school was sex free

>Hopkins' fucking face
200% jelly

based hopkins

Hopkins? More like Hops kids

From the diary of a dude traveling with Columbus

>While I was in the boat I captured a very beautiful Carib woman, whom the said Lord Admiral gave to me, and with whom, having taken her into my cabin, she being naked according to their custom, I conceived desire to take pleasure. I wanted to put my desire into execution but she did not want it and treated me with her finger nails in such a manner that I wished I had never begun, ” de Cuneo wrote . “But seeing that, (to tell you the end of it all), I took a rope and thrashed her well, for which she raised such unheard of screams that you would not have believed your ears. Finally we came to an agreement in such manner that I can tell you that she seemed to have been brought up in a school of harlots

Too old.

bobcut

>spaniards did so much raping in the new world that almost all remaining native blood is permanently affected by it

>hopkins hogging all the goods

L-life isn't fair

How annoyed is Hopkins with the cameraman?

>Bugger off you twit, I've got a fat pink mast here and a nubile savage. I shan't be interrupted

You and me both brother

>fat pink mast

This desu

Actually most hispanics were born from racemixing due to the caste system which the spaniards put in place to put themselves at the top. The caste system encouraged native and mestizo peoples to marry and conceive with castizos and maybe even a corillo. Really, almost everybody probably has had a rape or two down their line, but most of the hispanic people of today cannot be called "rape babies".

This generations Jessica Alba by the looks of it.

what's laura haddock doing? looks sketchy

Alba might have the superior body

She's a little dream.

sides straight as a ruler

disgusting

did herpes really ruin her career? what happened to her?

what kinda faggot complains about hips when she still has an ass like that?

What's disgusting is how far I would berry my face in her butt

Don't think she could ever really act. Made some money and now she does other stuff.

She doesn't need to act anymore

forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2015/05/27/how-jessica-alba-built-a-1-billion-company-and-200-million-fortune-selling-parents-peace-of-mind/#250327df42b4

>brown eyes
ruins it for me every time :-(

Yeah, rich upper class hispanics are mostly Spanish in descent. So that's why you can see some white looking hispanics at times. Hispanics do have quite a mix of races to them. Spaniards which came to South and Central America, as well as the Caribbean. They undoubtedly had some Arab blood from being occupied by Muslims for 700 years.

So with hispanics you have this mix of spanish, african, native americans and traces of arabs not to mention the other European Countries that colonized parts of South American and the Caribbean. I don't know why people are against racemixing, if it gives us specimens like Moner and Alba I'm all up for it.

She started a company that is reportedly worth over a billion dollars. She doesn't have to act anymore.

bump

I M A G I N E

>used to fap to her as a teenager
>now she's worth a billion dollars and I still sometimes have a cheeky fap to her still
Life is funny sometimes.

Dumb nigger

Stop it I can only get so erect

Threads like these are why I still come to this board

She's legal in my country

The memories I have growing up in mexico will never ever be forgotten, latin girl's are horny little thing's, they tease the shit out of you for month's and then fuck you like it's the end of the world, the teasing is fucking incredible, they know how to keep you at the edge of pure madness and then actually deliver.
There's a thing to them, the girl's start being very provacative at at pretty young age, I have amazing memories of my preteens/teens, I can't even sleep sometimes just thinking about it.

Bumblebee spin-off is a movie with children cast so... yes

Don't call people nigger

She's legal in most countries, including 30+ US states

Hopkins keep looking at camera like
>"I shouldn't be doing this"

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY WHITE MAN REEEE

That's the oldest acceptable age to be pounding 16 years old

The only women with short hair below the age 70 are damaged used up whores with emotional issues. Women dye or cut their hair short in a attempt to psychologically shed their former selves and leave behind the pain and regret that will plague them their whole lives

"I have a Knighthood and I'm a Commander of the Order of the British Empire, sod off".

>tfw live a world away from hispanic girls