Is Jaina Proudmoore the fictional character most emblematic of the modern white woman?

Is Jaina Proudmoore the fictional character most emblematic of the modern white woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTtSlQfSsQY
youtube.com/watch?v=_OcbOJIaAoI
youtube.com/watch?v=zHAlhb9SQIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyh5FKMvVPA
youtube.com/watch?v=V533gVx8tS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Video games are a waste of time you manchild. The west is dying and you're siting on your ass.

No, if she was campaigning to integrate with the horde for BGC she would be.

No.

if Varian
DISMANTLEd the horde he'd still be alive.

She's literally the only redpilled character in WoW.

wait, when did she become a zombie?
t. person who stopped playing after Frozen Throne

She was red pilled when Gorrash's horde ran down theramore. Now she wants them exterminated.

Who the fuck plays wow 8 years after it went to shit?

She's a [spoiler]dreadlord[/spoiler]

Lol please, she makes everyone else in the Alliance (Save for Genn Greymane) look like an absolute cuck, especially that faggot Anduin.

Jaina at this point in Wow is basically Donald Trump, Anduin is Angela Merkal and Khadgar may as well be Soros.

>Fuck you Jaina the Horde can join Dalaran despite betraying us in the past, also so what if they blew up your home town get over it.

>also let's let the Forsaken bring the plague, what could possibly go wrong

Yes she betrayed her father with green niggers

Are you standing while typing that

>Helped save all life by defeating literal demon invasion
>Idiot father was only interested in petty vendettas and squabbles with non-humans
Sounds about right. Except for the part where anyone saves anything. No modern human is like that.

Her father was the exact sort of testosterone-intoxicated moron that lead to the fall of Lordaeron.

She was once the voice of peace and understanding. Even going so far as to understand that her father had gone crazy and had to be stopped before he reignited a full scale war between their people.

For this she ended up having her city nuked by the guy put in charge by someone she called a friend.

She's got some case to be angry I think.

But her dad was right the most recent developments prove that. She even went to his grave and admitted he had ben right all along

It's the same thing with people whining that Genn still hates Sylvanas

Who?

Her father was never right. Admiral Proudmoore was always a bluepilled do-as-instructed good goy faggot.

Elaborate.

The dudes (Khadgar) want to let 'the horde' into dalaran even though they bombed theramore, proudmoore doesn't want them in.

How is she like women of today? They'd be letting them in and giving blowjobs as they crossed the border.

Are you new here?

Lordaeron fell because Arthas went full Anakin.
That's literally the only reason.
They would've all been killed even if the elves didn't leave.

>sides with niggers aka orcs and has her father killed
>later has orcs bomb her city

the life of a coal burner

And yet the green dindus have done everything he said they would

Sylvanas dies as raid boss

>Lordaeron fell because Arthas went full Anakin
That's not even remotely the only reason Lordaeron fell.

>That's literally the only reason.
No. It's fucking not. It's leaders were short-sighted imbeciles who continuously rejected warnings and got what was coming to them.

Rekt by a leaf m8. Rip in peace.

>Mfw when people on Sup Forums think they are red pilled but play horde.

Gnome masterrace reporting.

Gotta admit watching her lose for once was really satisfying
youtube.com/watch?v=rTtSlQfSsQY

I don't understand why people continue to think the horde is some misunderstood victim of racism.

Their own people fall to demonic corruption on their own.

Turn up in azeroth attacking people for the sake of murder.

Nearly overrun the united people of the alliance.

Are put in camps afterward because what the fuck are we going to do with all these green niggers.

One of their people thinks he's gotten a raw deal and free's them.

(((Turns out they were noble all along goy you should totally respect their rights)))

Impressionable white girl falls in with them and believes they deserve a chance. Their leader is a reasonable sort. And she makes a difficult choice of siding with them over her enraged father.

>These reasonable people ally with the undead.

>The undead betray them (fancy that)

>Oh it was just my underling, *I* won't betray you. he wasn't a real muslim- I mean undead.

>Thrall moves on, puts a raging idiot with no marketable skills in charge because he's the son of a friend.

>he makes war on everyone. Nukes theramore, becomes corrupted by an old god

>Escapes after being taken in alive to stand trial, causes a whole nother expansion of Bullshit, except these aren't even green niggers, they're straight up brown.

>Woe why do you treat the horde so badly :( .

She asked me to purge Dalaran of every Blood Elves.
She told Captain Cuck to "dismantle the Horde".

Jaina is pretty based.

She cant die anymore. One of her Val'kyr will take her place instead of her

Nope Genn ruined all her plans for immortality the leader of the Val'kyr fucked off and took sylvanas' with her

Can confirm. Pic related is a horde edgelord I was in a raid with.

Wait is Jaina evil now? Wtf has even happened in this game?

Lordaeron fell because Uther refused to do anything to stop the plague and convinced the king to pull Arthas' support. Arthas ended up going rogue specifically because literally no one wanted to do a fucking thing until the entire kingdom was flooded with walking corpses and demonspawn.

He was thrown to the lions by his father and his mentor and forced to watch his kingdom burn while everyone else deliberated.

Even the littlest support from the crown would have been enough to cool his tits.

She's overpowered as fuck in Arena. Blizzard doesn't give a fuck about arena balance.

Thats bullshit and you know it. Uther wasn't going to put the town to the sword until they knew what they were dealing with.

>Fucking Uther not wanting to slaughter an entire town on hearsay. I'll show him by destroying my own kingdom.

Arthas was a total goon

youtube.com/watch?v=_OcbOJIaAoI

>Privileged white girl who only saw house orcs growing up
>abandons noble boyfriend and gets greened
>Ignored her redpilled father who was proven right again and again in his warnings about the savage nature of orcs
>Helps orcs kill her racisss daddy as a fuck you
>Prevents the alliance from beating the horde for years
>Finally gets fucked over by orcs
>"hehe...gotta forgive...heh"
>Gets fucked over again and people get massacred
>"Maybe the horde is evil"
>again
>"FUCK THE HORDE REEEEE I'M SORRY DAD."

Okay I know Garrosh was bad and the Forsaken sacrificed whatever they could to get Arthas, but after Warlords is there actually anything evil about the Horde anymore?

I get that because it's Sup Forums Orcs are like niggers, and Goblins are kikes, but have the Tauren, Darkspear trolls, or Thrall ever done anything terrible?

Theramore got nuked so she is understandably pissed, but you can't dislike the poor little dindunuffins or you must be evil somehow

oh shit seems like i wasnt up to date i just googled it

Sylvanas is becoming LK 2.0 and she is the fucking warchief now

Didn't the undead betray because of all the scarlet crusades and what not? Humans detested them which is why they never joined with them.

She got redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=zHAlhb9SQIY

>the horde he'd still be alive.
kek nope

>Hearsay

Aside from eyewitness accounts from Arthas and his entire army, not to mention the GIANT FUCKING DEMON LORD STOMPING AROUND TURNING PEOPLE INTO GHOULS.

she came to hate the horde after they nuked her city
now she's a "bigot"

Garithos should come back

>Wait is Jaina evil now?

Not evil just unwilling to work with the horde again after having Theramore bombed by the Horde and being betrayed on the broken shore

>Wtf has even happened in this game?

Casualized to hell and back

Thrall allowed genocidal undead into the horde on a promise and a smile. He put Garrosh in charge, which is a HUGE strike against his ability to lead.

The Darkspear trolls are cannibals who have waged war on the other races since their birth.

Only the Tauren are pure, and the horde has fucked with them from all angles since their joining. They really should join the alliance, how could it possibly be fucking worse? and they already got on with the Nightelves.

I heard she was Warchief but how exactly is she Lich King 2.0?

Is she making undead monstrosities in order to fight the Legion?

Is Genn more redpilled than Jaina tho?

The undead bombed both sides at the wraith gate because ultimately all the prophet muhvanis wants to do is convert everyone to her religion or genocide them in the process.

He has always been right, human first and never trust an elf

She was using the Val'kyr to res new people to fill her ranks. At first they were given free will and the choice to join her or not but don't fuck with her. Then she took a shotgun to the head and now only raises mindless undead.

>I heard she was Warchief but how exactly is she Lich King 2.0?

Because she was able to raise the dead via the help of the Valkyr. Even Garrosh called her out on there being no more difference between her and him

Gonna build a wall and make the forsaken pay for it

none of these things determine of the plague could be treated or promised the entire town was infected.

Arthas was taunted by the dreadjew and played right into the hands of his masters because he was brass and reckless.

>Ignore the fact that demons were behind it all the entire time
>It's dah Horde! Dey look diffwint! Also have bigger peepee den me so dey emeny!
I would expect nothing less than for jewish nu/pol/ to miss the root of a problem entirely. Does this board do anything but?

Yeah I'm curious too.

DK class quest you deal with the LK and he states he's keeping the scourge on northrend.

Sylvanas did nothing wrong.

>abandons noble boyfriend and gets greened

To be fair its Arthas who pumped and dumped her because bitch was talking marriage and it freaked him out

Thrall is not leader anymore, and you can't deny that without the Forsaken the Horde probably would not have made it this far.

Do Darkspears still eat Horde or Alliance races?

Agreed on the Tauren. I think eventually they will be the Horde's salvation.

I'm talking back when they joined the horde in general. Horde were the only ones that didn't want to purge them, even if they didn't entirely trust the forsaken.

>>he makes war on everyone. Nukes theramore, becomes corrupted by an old god
Theramoore deserved it. How can they be neutral when they are giving aid to the alliance war effort in southern barrens. Garrosh taking them out was strategic.

Tauren are dumb but mostly peaceful like native americans

Horde abuses them for resources and muscle

>he's keeping the scourge on northrend

In a old school Expansion they would bring in the Scourge to fight the Legion but Blizzard is cutting corners on all ends these days

this tbqh

humans in wow are giant pussies, haven't even massacred anyone.

Besides, why would you want to hurt Sylvanas, she's a qt.

Pretty hard to treat being dead. We're talking a whole fucking city of undead monstrosities.

That's a literally army of hard to kill walking corpses controlled by a demon lord. You go ahead and let that get organized on your doorstep and see how it turns out.

>"We can treat the infected!"
>Everyone dies
>Literally every zombie story ever written

Scourge is coming to fight the Legion the DK is Bolvars herald and leading the scourge armys

>Their own people fall to demonic corruption on their own.
Do did humans, retard. Do you know anything about the birth of Medivh?? Holy fuck Sup Forums is bluepilled as shit.

>ONLY THOSE WHO LOOK DIFFERENT CAN BE AT FAULT!! WE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG!!

Watching cancer/pol/ continuously ignore the EXTREMELY CENTRAL AND IMPORTANT influence of demons on the events in Azeroth is sickeningly familiar to watching the stupid newkikes on this shit board constantly blame everyone except for the fucking kikes for all the problems they cause.

But then, nu/pol/ is a jewish site after all. Better do something about your jewish infestation, nu/pol/. People are starting to talk.

When did this happen? I did some quests in silver pine, where you witnessed the Valkyr rezzing people but didn't know she was making them mindless now.

Did I miss some scenarios or explanation?

She got more extreme in MoP the player was one of the last forsaken raised with free will

>Pretty hard to treat being dead.

Except resurrection is a cheap spell that any healer gets at like level 20-30 and can be recharged by taking a minute to drink some water that a mage summoned from thin air, pitcher and all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyh5FKMvVPA

>Sylvanas captures lead, uncorrupted Valkyr
>Tries to force her to be her slave that will rez people unlimited number of times
>this happens

Everyone in Lordaeron was a fucking goon. Very few of the humans had any fucking sense whatsoever. Jaina was one of the very few who did.

Oh come on we both know its a cheap cop out.

Theres nothing stopping him to send the scourge armies to be broken shore to be canon fodder against the legion.

>Fluff vs crunch

Resurrection is rare as fuck in the actual lore. Thats why they don't keep bringing back people like, say, the fucking KING.

>>Thrall moves on, puts a raging idiot with no marketable skills in charge because he's the son of a friend.
>said friend didnt do a single good thing in his life
>attacks humans for no reason
>starts a war against night elves, for no reason
>drinks fucking demon blood and kills a demigod
>"sorry, wont do it again"
>only reason he didnt do it again is because he died shortly after

Same as how if you are a warrior you are leading an army of Vrykul against the legion with Odyn's blessing but you don't actually see any of them

The Horde did nothing about fighting their own demons

Thanks. I quested out Azsuna first I will have to clean out stormheim and learn everything.

And now, here at this moment, when I am free to speak my mind and heart, I tell you true: I regret..... Nothing!"

"Yes! Yes! I would destroy a thousand more Theramores, if it would bring the Alliance to its knees! I would hunt down every night elf whelp that bleats on the face of this world and silence their mewling forever! I would banish every troll, every tauren, every simpering blood elf and greedy goblin and shambling waling corpse if it were within my power - and it almost was! The only atrocities I regret are the ones I did not perform! The only thing that preys on me is that I stopped before I could see the true Horde live again! Nothing - nothing in this world can stop me!"
But he wasn't sorry

Jaina is only bitchey cause of all the shit that happened to her.

>tfw ur bf becomes the lich king
>tfw ur mentor dies in a nuke

Kind of like humans in real life, huh? Kind of like White Nationalism. Hmmm, really makes you think. Question: why is Chile CONSTANTLY coming to the defense of the far right on cancer/pol/? Are CIA there too? I guess that makes sense, I just didn't think about it.

I don't think wow threads are part of your work as shillary

Thank you for Controlling the CD™®. $.09281 pesos have been deposited into your buttcrack.

Jews seriously need purged from this Earth for good this time.

She went from liberal to Hitler in a single expansion.

Do you think modern white women are going to follow suit?

>Are CIA there too? I guess that makes sense
Yes, we were pretty much red pilled and our social tissue was destroyed beyond fix in the coup d'etat planned by CIA and our dumb army in 1973.

People still play WoW?

Sad.

Garithos had so much hatred to the point that it fogged his critical thinking skills.

>fucking lazy elves can't do a God damned thing.
>These rotting corpses seem trustworthy.

>Controlled by CIA
>Redpilled
Nothing controlled by American interests is anything other than ultramarine bluepilled. Also, your country is shit after Pinochet.

youtube.com/watch?v=V533gVx8tS0

Oh wait, you said "were". I have no idea if that's true or not. You certainly aren't now. Still defending the American plutocrat empire after it's literally destroyed the world is pretty fucking Stockholm Syndrome.

demons were added later so they could justify horde actions

>never trust an elf

He trusted an Undead Elf and a demon, suprise suprise, he got back stabbed.

>serves_him_right_he_trusted_an_elf.jpg

>Still defending the American plutocrat empire after it's literally destroyed the world is pretty fucking Stockholm Syndrome.
Yeah, pretty much. At this point we just deal with it

>Illidan is a lonely autist with too much power that it scares people
>He wuz a gud boi
>dindu muffins

does an obsession with videogames go hand in hand with hatred of women?

This negro understands.