Yeah what could possibly go wrong?

>LE RED PILL? ULITIMATE RED PILLLL
>TFW
>GOAT!!1!
>BTFOOOOO!!!!

What now Sup Forums I now #cruzmissle

#mentallyhill

I fucking hate this place.

I think he's probably more of a wigger than a pixel art having blogger.

Either way BLEACHED

I feel the same way. Not gonna say this place was such a great place before, but right now the real discourse to meme ratio is getting intolerable.

As a result, I end up coming here less often. Hopefully this period will end once the American election is over and done with.

Yeah this happens for every U.S. presidential election or other large happenings. It will subside in December.

this also triggers your kid's life because there ain't no one to give him a bone marrow transplant.

Admirable alliteration, amigo

The faggoty facial hair and numale glasses are what trigger me fuck off ctr shll

What's so faggoty about a beard?

its come to a point that a beard is now nu male. before it was clean shaven twink style. The safe bet is a 5oclock shadow I guess unless they took that too.

there are way less decent threads but they still excist
this one was an interesting read today desu

>Even numales are getting better black women than black men

only acceptable if they have daughters that breed with non-blacks

Clean shaven was never numale. It allows you to clearly identify low test degenerates based on facial structure.

The number one reason for numales to have beards is to hide their untermensch features.

Indeed. I don't really have much against people of other races, religions and nationalities. It's the bleeding heart "we wuz guilty for... " liberals I can't fucking stand and that guy's face just screams the numaledom they exemplify.

Also the girl is a qutie :3

Bleaching black culture is a good thing you cucks

>tfw mixed race gf

bleach em all imho

>Beard
>Precisely manicured facewig

Having an actual manly beard is pretty manly, but if you are going to pomp and preen it like a faggot, then nobody will respect you.

Damn, she's pretty pretty jealous really.

>current year
>not dating a Zulu princess

Enjoy your hormone ravaged (((white woman))) plucked from the cock carousel once she hits 30.

ok but how do you prove that black one is any better?

This goy really has a point.

But this goy gets it.

>ultimate red pill

please literally kill yourself. just kill yourself.

and anyone else who has ever used that phrase, also kill yourself.

So lets ask differently which ethnicity is the least degenerate?

Srs bros.

If you met that woman inat a library, or church or pumpkin patch or some shit, and you found out she was eloquent, intelligent, well mannered, feminine, no tattoos, not a feminist or sloot...

Would you:
a) Ask her to bare you champions
b) pass her up
c) try for a bang
d) quietly mutter to yourself about degeneracy

Doesn't trigger me
I don't give a fuck what fellow fucking white males fuck
Men are biologically less hindered by sex, he can have a miscegenic kid with the bitch and impregnate a white girl tomorrow.

The problem is that in real life black qts don't want a shy, skinnyfat white guy like me.

Start lifting now. Raise that test to bronze age levels.

And make sure all potential dating tier black qts don't have double digit IQ or herpes.

Happy hunting.

Jews, they know what's up.