Just sat through this film. Thoughts on this classic film Sup Forums?

Just sat through this film. Thoughts on this classic film Sup Forums?

>Le
D R O P P E D
R
O
P

>le
fuck off reddit

L E

he's really really bad at his job

Watched it when I had a headache. The camerawork, editing and scenes of people going in and out of hallways and doors over and over made me throw up. Also that black (or is she Indian?) chick is freaky looking. Need to rewatch it sometime. Thanks for reading my blog

LE

(you)

Thank you please share

>Need to rewatch it sometime

This. I barely remember anything other than someone betrays someone in a bar at some point.

Thoughts on Tokyo Drift?

You mean Tokyo Drifter
No i havent seen it cause im not a hipster

I don't see its appeal.
Will those who like it share what they like about it, please?

Isn't Le Samourai also a hipster movie?

Havent seen it either on account of the
>Le
typical hipster magnet

I agree with you it was funny for a while but the style got pretty stale after a while

I only remember the opening credits with the bird cage and Le fedora man walking on a bridge

kino

It's the original Drive.

>hijacking my thread with a different movie
What the fuck man

nothing personnel, kid

The sets were very visually pleasing.

It just seemed to be the Japanese equivalent even though I haven't seen your movie so I'm just making a guess.

lelelelele

Le?
Your a big le?
>implying i le
>implying i don't le
>sneed
> le le
>karo karo bonito
>cross forum le
>stinky dinky le

Le

i fuckin hate your memes

le autism

Who is the artist of this poster?

Helped me forget about my opiate withdrawals, if just for a few blissful moments

I really liked the aesthetic of the film, but the characters and plot were pretty meh. The parrot was an absolute bro

Hope you quit that shit.

le epico reddito bandito

kys yourself

Quit a year ago, had a one-day relapse on Tramadol which landed me in the Hospital from a seizure, because of how it interacted with the SSRI antidepressants I take

I just smoke weed and drink these days, since those are more socially acceptable. Anyway, cant keep my guard down - addiction is for life; still have the occasional dream about using. If Im honest, fighting games are the only thing that keep me going and motivated

As a man thinks, so is he...