Red Letter Media BTFO

Red Letter Media BTFO

>two years to make
>their most expensive project to date
>Rich had to gain over 50lbs and keep it on for the whole time and now struggles to lose the weight
>Mike continues to lose his battle with alcoholism worse than ever
>Jay's relationship collapsed due to the time investment in the filming
>it was really fucking shit and horribly unfunny
>anti comedy so bad it came off as a farce
>writing was literally on the level of nostalgia critic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7N0_GdI8TWE
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/7N0_GdI8TWE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST!

they were on the rocks anyway, she was resentful of living in Wisconsin and wanted to move to a bigger city thinking it would help her music career

Who was his gf? That chick that was all handsy with him on that one BOTW?

Mike was such a handsome devil. Fucking corn subsidies.

It's hilarious watching Jay improve while the rest keep falling down the JUST hole.

>she
???

>adopting post modernism
Kek

did jay ever fix that one tooth that was turning black?

>while the rest keep falling down the JUST hole.

Rich was born in the JUST hole

How do you know this / why are you making this up

Stage 3 Evolutions: High School Janitors

lol

Not gonna lie, former RLM supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys make another Transformers trick review.

>and now struggles to lose the weight
Yeah, he's really "struggling" to lose it.

It's difficult not to eat fried butter sticks with chocolate

When did RLM get to be so reddit?

I think it was their shitty TFA review where Mike talked about how he wanted the Mary Sue to be blacked for 10 minutes, and spent half the review teabagging random faggots on the internet who disliked the Plinkett reviews of the prequels. Half the review is that practically.

Goes to show that RLM can't do anything positive. If they're trying to make a film it's unfunny "ironic" trash. If they like a film such as TFA then they have to talk about literal cuckholdry and fan their own ego about their previous successes. They went back into hyper overly negative mode on Rogue One but it was too late.

At least they finally caved and did that great Ghostbusters review. But I mean, why not do that all the time? That'd be the sensible thing to do.

>Rich had to gain over 50lbs
yeah, I'm sure that was hard for him

is he /ourguy/?

No Ralph.
He's /worstreviewer/. I would genuinely rather watch a nostalgia critic compilation

>Trivia (2)
>His favorite movies are Pulp Fiction (1994), Goodfellas (1990) and Full Metal Jacket (1987).
What did Ralph "RalphtheIMDBpageMaker" "Simpering Pleb" Sepe, Jr. Mean by this?

He likes good movies, so what?

Which one?

I dislike Ralph.

He constantly says 'I could have done better and HAVE done better!' when talking about mistakes or things he doesn't like.

And the things 'hes done' are like, 5 minute long youtube videos with his friends.

What a faggot.

oh so we're bandwagoning on RLM hate now? so we like this review now right? youtu.be/7N0_GdI8TWE

Ralph's pretty good you can see how Mike inspires him and also serves as an anti-alcohol model.

I hated them when all of you plebeians considered them gods, but now I'm starting to kinda like them.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/7N0_GdI8TWE/

This is the 120th time you've posted your shitty video. Was it autism?

Ralph will go on to fulfill Mike's destiny and actually make a good film after Mike succumbs to the alcoholism finally

nice tabs faggot.

>A tribute to Mike Stoklasa

The things he has done are usually pretty terrible too. I realise he's working with no budget but if you're trying to make a legitimate film, you don't need to cast you and your friends in everything. There's plenty of actors who'll work for nothing as long as you let them use the footage for their showreel.

this is the face of a guy who has drowned puppies in his youth

Mike was so gorgeous