GERMANY NOOO

Germany to force women to name biological father of 'cuckoo children'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/germany-to-force-women-to-disclose-if-children-are-from-an-affai/

Women in Germany could be forced to reveal the names of the biological fathers of their children under a proposed new law.

The controversial measure will force women to divulge acts of adultery or infidelity during a relationship.

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/co/thread/66052205/#q66082343
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GERMANY, NO!

wtf how can this be allowed
I thought Germany was a bastion of diversity and feminism, not backward bigots who don't understand that being a father isn't about biology

>“The mother should only have the right to remain silent when there are serious reasons for her not to name the biological father.”

>It would be up to the courts to decide if a woman’s reasons for keeping the identity of her former lover were good enough, he said.

>up to the courts

its nothing. They will still fuck you over if they feel like you are going to pull out financially and leave them in the street.

The only effect this measure will have is prevent German women to have children. How would they dare to compromise their future by admitting they cucked their husband ?

Never get legally married. Because of kike controlled laws marriage has become a nightmare vs a nice ceremonial bonding thing

>Tyrone will fuck me up if I name him
>ok, approved

Yeah... that'll work

>wife pregnant
>shits out baby that isn't yours
>"this baby isn't yours, senpai"
>"what the fuck, I want a divorce now"
>the courts say you knew the kid wasn't yours before you wanted a divorce so it holds no grounds

It is not about divorce. It is about demanding money from the biological father.

post the rest of this comic strip you fag

I mean, won't it already be obvious when they come out "tanned"?

This man want to know about his Kuckuckskindern, and all he had to do was become a high ranking member of government.

whats this from?

Im genuinely curious if that hybrid thing works out like the aliens plan

>proposed law
So its not a law? This is just like when some Italian "proposed" banning veganism.
>up to the courts
so whenever?
no point. Do you plan on having children? You're basically married by then. Be careful about common law marriages too. There are many loopholes in the law. Best to move out to a different country entirely, though I'm not sure which.
Where did this tube meme come from? Its about Metroid but I don't understand, I don't play the games.

up to the courts means that there is a loophole for women to continue getting money from men that didn't father the child

What happened with the aliens?

>Where did this tube meme come from? Its about Metroid but I don't understand, I don't play the games.
It makes fun of the fact that space pirates seem to always include tubes in their structures and bases that conveniently ONLY exist for Samus to use in morphball mode.

also the general dysfunctional nature of their log entries regarding their team

The comic is called "saucer country" I'm trying to find a scan of it but its hard doing anything on a shitty outdated tablet :(

Not likely. Art style doesnt match at all.

That comic is just like a few hentais I've seen.

archived.moe/co/thread/66052205/#q66082343

>i thought
yeah well...

which shows what?
>Ctrl+F saucer country
>1 found
"For that user that requested saucer country a few weeks ago"
NO LINK

>checks flag
of course it's a syrup faggot

Im pretty sure they were being sarcastic.

gonna need sauce

It's much less impressive than it sounds, since you are still prohibited from testing for fatherhood without a court order. So getting the proof that is required in order to take advantage this new law is pretty damn hard.