Captain america steve rogers #6 storytime

time to hail

and thats all

What? Did he just lied to Selvig?

The frustrated metanarrative in these tie-ins is probably the only good thing to come out of Civil War II.

Come to think of it, Steve Rogers never went to college, right?

VEN HERR ROGERS SAYS
VE IS DER MASTER RACE
VE HAIL! HAIL! RIGHT IN DER HYDRA FACE

>I am the Kraken. I help people become who they are meant to be.
I always loved this guy.

Hydra cap dropping truth bombs on tony was worth the wait

>But THANOS killed Rhodey. Not this Ulysse, not Carol.
Thank God somebody is calling out Tony on his bullcrap. I've been saying this for months.

Really not feeling this spin.

Fun fact: Tony DID invent a future-predicting machine back in the 90s while he was with Force Works.

Everyone always flies off.

kek

>>Bringing up Minority Report
Kek, Nobody is taking this event seriously.

>You're Spider-Man
no he's not

This fucking Captain Hydra masterminding Civil War
I love this

Based Captain Hydra. Not gonna lie, I'd vote for him.

Cap going full Batman has been the only good thing out of this fucking horrendous event

What am I missing here? I feel like there's something I should be seeing in the background that I'm not.

Was there an art error here or something? Supposed to be the HYDRA flag?

the F stands for France

I guess he saw something the reader isn't supposed to that leads him to think Miles Morales is also/will become a Hydra agent.

Thanks, OP.

No that's stupid. Miles is black

Is there even a single writer that hasn't taken the chance to shit on how retarded CWII is during their tie in? I guess they must be getting tired of constantly having to put their stories on hold for the next event or relaunch.

Press F for For the Glory of Hydra.

This whole issue is fantastic.

>Implying Germany didn't use able bodied blacks for the war effort and also allied with the Arabian Legion.
>Kamala Khan would hail hydra in a heartbeat
>Miles wanting Paki Puss-Puss would follow her into the reich.

All Hail Superior Captain Hydra!

I don't get it, what did Cap see?

Cap getting into Tony's head was good but otherwise, whole lotta nothing.

He is though

>Kid Arachnid
>real Spider-Man
user pls

He's Spider-Man, user, a shitty Spider-Man but still Spider-Man

I'm confused.

NO HE'S NOT.
If I dress up as a cop, does that make me a cop?

why? IMO the page is implying he will face miles and die, thus becoming a martyr and finally completing his plan

>captain keikaku gets an alcoholic to relapse

bless spencer

They should rename him Black Spider.

Oh, wait...

No. But Spiderman isn't a cop, which is a government employee. He's more like a prostitute. And if you dress up like a prostitute and do a prostitutes job, you're a prostitute.

Fuck yes
One of the best parts of Secret Warriors

I hope they bring him back to life at some point. Surely his buddy Strucker could ask Zola for another favor.

My guess is America seeing Spider-Man kill Captain America will start an American collapse? I don't know.

>You're Spider-Man
>And that means something to people.

I'm sure it was meant to be a compliment, but I'm not sure Cap is actually aware of how people as a whole actually perceive Spider-Man. Especially with JJJ back in the media.

If he did, he'd realize just how racist that pick-me-up was.

Fuck yes. Spencer is one of the few writers besides Hickman that uses any of the Secret Warriors stuff.

Bendis inserting himself into another character again. Having Cap say the same shit as Luke Cage is so hamfisted. I didn't believe the statement when Luke said it and I believe it even less with Cap saying it.

Bendis once again trying to push his hero as THE thing in the greater Marvel universe by having other characters make speeches in favor of him.

Yeah, Wanda even mentioned it in her tie-in. Not that Bendis would know that.

Is the logo becoming more Hydra or has it always been this way?

In the vision, the Capital Building was blown to shit and the place looked like a warzone. The last page is meant to show that the Capital Building is 100% fine, meaning that the vision likely takes place during some HYDRA attack on Washington DC. Since Steve knows that's not going to happen the next day, he knows that the vision didn't take place the next day.

Everyone was so busy paying attention to Miles and Steve that they didn't pay any attention to the state of DC, namely being a bombed out warzone.

Who? I don't remember him.

Nick Spencer is writing this...

Isn't this the same thing Bendis wrote in Civil War? Spencer is just keeping it for consistency's sake?

>A black Hydra agent?!?!
>didn't you ever see Blazing Saddles?

>Have child that shows "considerable" promise as a tactician and war strategy.
>Can't think of a single long term use for him
Hydra is retarded

It's for the sake of consistency. Unlike Bendis, he actually gives a shit about continuity.

what else is new

>Based Rick
Someone has to point out that this event premise is hogwash.

>And if you dress up like a prostitute and do a prostitutes job, you're a prostitute.

Maybe I just like dressing up and dancing on street corners, ever thought of that?!?! HUH?!?

My boner for SUPERIOR Cap can't be contained at this point. I love him.

>Hydra Cap calling Tony out on his bullcrap
You know you done fucked up when a Nazi is lecturing you on how bad you're doing.
>inb4 Not a Nazi
Yes I know, brainwashed by Red Skull.
>inb4 He's just trying to throw him off his game
And yet still accurately pointing out all the stupid shit Bendis has made Tony do.

You know, now I REALLY regret them not continuing Superior Iron Man.
Not because I wanna see Bendis do it, lord no.
Because if Taylor, or really anyone else, was still writing that premise, I would love to see the back and forth between Inverted Tony and Hydra Cap.
Would they be enemies?
Would they be unlikely allies?
Would they both blackmail each other with the fact that their both so evil, but maintain appearances in public so no one else catches wind of their evil plans?
Would they go bowling on Thursdays? Who would they go bowling with? Would Spocktapus be allowed in their bowling league of villainy? What about Doc Green? What would we call this bowling team?

You have to remind him he's spiderman or else people will remember that peter is still alive

He took some years of art school IIRC but yeah that's about it.

I never thought I'd see the day, where the only one making any sense was a damn Nazi.

Why is Luke here?? I though he mostly stayed out of all, of this except for the prison break.

Because Bendis.

The talk about 'real threats, older than time, spread accross the universe' combined with the solicits for January say that

>a threat from beyond the stars pushes an already-weakened S.H.I.E.L.D. to the brink.

...is giving me the bad feeling that we are headed for Secret Invasion 2.0 followed by Dark Reign 2.0: Hail Hydra edition.

That makes a lot of sense, but could have been presented better through the artwork.

He is gonna fake his dead

HYDRA isn't racist

at least the HYDRA that Zemo and Cap want

I love hydracap hes so nice
And so evil at the same time.

Also he and Blue Marvel are the only ones with a reasonable opinion in this whole conflict

I was thinking the same but I find it hard to believe that none of the avengers would notice that the capitol had been blown to bits

It doesn't even make sense. Why does there being a black Spidey matter in-universe? Spidey is like fucking B-Level, and Spider-Man is fucking hated. Fuck Bendis.

Wait, why does Steve remember the incursions if the universe was reset just before they started to affect 616?

But Hydra-Cap doesn't want to destroy America he wants to make it great again

HAILING

The Captain HYDRA arc has had plenty of references to some bad space shit going on. The first arc of Thunderbolts was about a race of aliens infiltrating Earth and Quasar later has a vision of this same alien race being a potential threat. Also the Uncanny Avengers referenced somthing similar. Considering every book that's tie-ing into the Captain HYDRA plot has made some passing reference to a potential cosmic shitstorm heading their way makes it pretty clear that this is where it's heading.

Kek! He really IS Adolf 2.0!

ON THE EDGE