What are some good movies about nuclear war?

What are some good movies about nuclear war?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're living in one

Threads, War Games, Dr. Strangelove, Fail-Safe, Twin Peaks: The Return Part 8

If you want a movie about starting a nuclear war Dr Strangelove.
About the aftermath of the war the best is Threads.

The Little Mermaid 2: Return To The Sea

TESTAMENT!!!FACT!!!

Swan Song - oh wait, no studio executive has ever had the balls to touch the greatest post-apocalyptic novel ever written

>>Sup Forums

>Said the alarmist for the 2345548592845th time since the '50s

When The Wind Blows. Heartwarming animated movie. The way the characters are drawn into the physical set is great. It's sort of surprising that it isnt more popular.

Yeah it's not like a new nuclear power just emerged and threatened the USA and detonated a huge hydrogen bomb yesterday or anything
But hey it's cool, I'm sure Trump will send a threatening tweet that will be very effective in getting them to back down. He has the best tweets!

Threads is a must see.

North Korea

/thread

yes, its definitely tweets that make Best Korea mad, not military presents allover their borders

North Korea could nuke the USA and Trump's fanboys would say he did a good job handling the crisis
They're that gullible

Would America getting nuked twice by an isolationist Asian state be kino?

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

>mfw they still cant do anything to La

Which cities would you like to see nuked? I'm hoping for New York and San Francisco.

North Korea wants SK or Guam,
Theyd be waisting their load if they went after Us mainland, they want to take something down with them and that be south korea

I'm not talking about what fat Kimmy wants, I'm talking about what I want. That being said, I doubt he'd bother nuking SK because who wants to rule over cinders.

Their nuke can't even reach Hawaii let alone mainland USA

blaming this on trump is just retarded. koreans have tried and tested nukes for decades. they always wanted to get a hydrogen bomb. what you probably didn't know is that it was president clinton who gave them the tools needed to create enriched uranium and plutonium.

: - ) ALL

What about Anchorage?
Anyways, let's hope something ends LA so the reader of capeshit, remakes and sequels ends, and we can have a real kino renaissance.

what is it with all these "nuclear war"-threads on multiple boards?

Read the fucking news

More post apocalyptic but whatwever

nah then fuck you

Because NK just tested a Hbomb five times larger than the one the US dropped and Japan a few days after another successful ICBM test.
Oh and they are threatening to fire one at a US mainland city too

so its just a pissingcontest where nothing happens again like always

>MUH POOR 3RD WORLD NUKE!

Yes, yes, good geopolitical analysis there.

When The Wind Blows. Most depressing movie of all time.

Fail-Safe is amazing.
One of the few films where I totally forgot that it's even a film until it ended, absolutely engaging and marvelously executed. A true "thriller"