ENDTOWN - 2016-26-10 - The Great Escape edition

Fake Holly is holding up nicely!

Aaron's Health Update

He's back on antibiotics for his leg with minimal side effects (so far).

Friday he goes back in to see if a hospital stay is in order.

Patreon postcards went out and all things considered he's hanging tough.

Well wishes and PAYPAL donation can be sent to the email address on the update.

Hang tough Aaron. Here's hoping you pull through.

Well finding Holly was easy. A little too easy...

>Third Panel
>Lynthulu

Also, all those Dittos are going into REEEEEEEEE mode... wonder if the computer's gonna lose control over them...

Best wishes to Aaron.

>side effects
Is this something he's had trouble with before? Hope it continues to be a non-issue, whatever the case.

>Is this something he's had trouble with before?

Yeah, he had some mild effects (rashes, swelling), which makes working a little harder.

Is it just me, or does his life seem to be set to "hard mode"?

Nah he is full on dark soul mode

Expert Mode

Hardcore mode.
No res.

So, one quick threesome with ditto Holly before she melts?

Kirbee is adorable in that panel

Random guess: She ain't gonna melt.

Bet she's so well made she ends up thinking she IS Holly, or at least the person Holly used to see herself as... leading to one of those doppleganger situations, with the twist that they solve it without killing the copy, who ends up becoming a new character. So we have Actual Holly plus Holly As She Once Saw Herself, adding a new layer of conflict but also possibly a metric to measure herself by and a path to a more stabilising perspective on things for the real Holly...

The barrier blocked out dittoes
If she was a trick, she wouldn't be in the bubble

I read that as blocking the landscape illusion that would have kept them trapped, not necessarily independent ditto constructs. Wally certainly didn't seem keen on leaving ditto-mutant-Lyn in one piece long enough to come any closer. More to the point, he might have let his guard down if the illusion sent him something he wanted...

And if the efficacy of the barrier is itself an illusion?

This. It seems all too easy the way Holly was rescued. Like she was practically given to Wally after Ai/Lyn fought so hard to keep her. I most certainly think she is not the real Holly.

That or giving her back to Wally somehow serves AI-Lyn's purposes, say by raising his hopes before dashing them, so the negative emotional rush is more powerful.

Seriously, it straight up dumped Wally, with a bunch of (supposedly) Wally-aligned and very useful dittos, right where he had to be in order to quickly rescue everyone. Wally likened it to being sent to the larder, but according to his actions it was more like being dropped right where he could give it a punch in the kidneys. Unless the computer is completely irrational, this seems way too convenient.

Either something's up (more illusions and manipulation), or Aaron's as sick of the length of this arc as a lot of other people seem to be and he's just gone "Fuck it, Wally Saves the Day with Ditto Power".

The AI is pretty nuts

>Wally holding Holly

>Kirbefags unironically believed that wally was gonna hook up with Kirbee

How does it feel to get BTFO constantly page after page?

>Either something's up (more illusions and manipulation), or Aaron's as sick of the length of this arc as a lot of other people seem to be and he's just gone "Fuck it, Wally Saves the Day with Ditto Power".

>Christmas in Endtown
>6 updates until December

Yeah, it seems like it's time to wrap things up.

Think they're gonna use the ship to travel there in between pages, figure out how to use the emergency teleport, or are we gonna cut away from Wally and Holly entirely so they can have off-screen character development over the Christmas arc/mini-arc/whatever-it-ends-up-being?

So who of you was the fag that wanted to start anothet fight with the poppyfags?

Wasn't me.

good thing that didn't escalated further

>Wasn't me.

user...

>6 updates until December
I count about fifteen, unless you've got info on him taking a hiatus due to his illness?

Let's recap, shall we?

Do we need to? That seems like it's just gonna make it hard to talk around the constant comic page posts.

>holly had it worse.jpg

>that pic
What are you implying...?

it's just motion blur...

These were some of my favorite pages from this arc. The black and white made it all that more intense.

>giant Lyn tongue on Holly; oh no!
>giant Lyn tongue on Kirbee; shit just got real

You really want this Holly to be fake?

he's an obvious triggered kirbeefag, they hate to see wally and holly back together, reminds them how they truly belong to eachother.

>Holly: "Wally Help!"
>Wally:"oh no! i need to save holly!"
>Kirbee:"Wally Help!"
>Wally:"...ok, this is come serious bullshit right here."

I love when people gets triggered fot that phase

If you have one with the extra wide slots for bagels, you're pretty much a millionaire

lucranian is a true gentleman

>It's a-me! Mario!

also, Weeb Roxie is best Roxie.

Videogames really take you some pounds

Huh. Cute.

Hi Morbo-tron.

How's it hanging?

>thicc kirbee

I want to hug her and feel her softness.

Hey, there's a prize inside!

i'm not morbi though, he posted that in the poppy thread

>morbi's a kirbeefag

That explains a lot...

Oh, there's a REAL prize in this one!

>that cliffhanger

Fuck that hit me right in the feels.

Didn't know, thank you for clarifying.

It's a cute Kirbee and Wally though.

Mouth on bottom left drawing's a bit off though.

>no kiss

BTFO

>"Something tells me this is where it starts to get difficult"
>It was easy as bashing a hole in a flimsy ditto shell and then sitting still for seven seconds while Holly ran straight into the bubble
>Something is definitely up

well, to be fair with morbi, no artist get's her spot on. Lonbluewolf being the closest one in my opinion.

that doesn't mean that most of her Art isn't absolutely adorable, though.

Third panel was added to that gif, right?

Just you & me Mr. Bighead!

Well now, Lyn looks to be in good spirits!

Instead of eating Holly, how about a knuckle sandwich Buster?!

That was easy... a little too easy

>Good spirits

>Souls are a confirmed thing
>Ghosts probably are too
>It's getting near Halloween
>We're going to find out the computer isn't crazy, it's possessed by the ghost of Lyn, causing it to confusedly waver between loving Holly and seeing her as an energy source as it switches between its own personality and Lyn's (as we've already seen)
>This entire section has also been an extended "ghost in the machine" pun

Run out of things to discuss already?

Give us a break, it's been a fairly one-note arc for a while.
It's basically been a lucid dream for a while and we've learned all of three things
>1. Holly's past and the nature of the war
>2. Faggot Lucraneans and their fucking nonsense have something to do with the Greater Scope
>3. THERE IS NO VIRUS

These are all neat concepts, but we can't get much out of them until the story progresses and the character start mulling them over.

That's fucking disgusting kirbee

i want to rub my face on her crotch

>being this gay

No no. You misunderstood. That's a delicious Kirbee. What she is holding is disgusting.

ohh my bad

Kirbee, you KNOW a chicken
and he's just a kid.

you sick monster

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

the true OTP

Wally and Kirbee will never look this cute together