Flags that post here with a star and crescent. What's your deal? Are you a muslim just looking to talk shit...

Flags that post here with a star and crescent. What's your deal? Are you a muslim just looking to talk shit? Are you an athiest thats tired of the death cult that surrounds you? Are you a christian that's tired of the people in your religion being killed constantly by kebabs?

Identify yourself in this thread. What's your motive for being here?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PICl7KaW8Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Kek

Not a shitskin. Ethnic Swede. Blue eyes, light-brown hair. Agnostic christian.

You cant be an agnostic christian Sven.

I'm sure you're just interested in preparing for the future of Sweden. Nothing wrong with that.

I'd call myself an agnostic Christian. Even if you're a nonbeliever you can believe in the principles of religion to avoid degeneracy

Culturally, I'm a christian. But I'm agnostic.

This

Fair enough guys point taken

I'm a non-muslim here just for the redpillings and the maymays. I don't strongly deny the existence of a creator and i don't follow any religion or feel a bond with a "god". I live my life as if the existence ,or non-existence, of a creator doesn't have an impact in my daily life at all, so i don't care and overthink it.

I don't really like living in a 99% muslim country. Even though i live in one of the more secular cities that have more understanding, i usually pretend to be a secular muslim, just like the average christians that drink and don't go to churches etc., and i avoid admitting my religious views.

People from Egypt seem pretty cool. How come the Saudis never post here? Is their internet too-tightly controlled for that?

Name has nothing to do with the post, seems like Overchan app saves names as long as you don't change it in settings.

>I'm just here for the redpills and maymays

Such is the life of a Sup Forumsack

First time I've seen a Turk not shitpost

Star occultation. Some report seeing stars through the moon.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PICl7KaW8Wk

We can't compete with aussies and leafs. Better leave it to them.

Usually turks just go off about killing kurds, post pro muslim shit, or justify sexual acts with children

+1 to you two

For the most part, we are here to divert your attention to the fact that we are all meme countries(colonies) created by some coffee sipping-cigar smoking-Anglo to serve as pawns in the long game and that the star and crescent has absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

My motive is to play in each and every risk thread and to occasionally inform you all that human in general suck and I hope they all die horrible deaths. Most preferably, simultaneously.

Shut up Paki, you're giving the game away.

Mr. Churchill?

Oh yes