Is she right?

did veterans really fight for our right to disrespect them?

can we all just stop standing and for that matter pledging allegiance to the flag since thats not what soldiers for any country fight for?

You respect this country's flag. Black gents that served are just as proud of serving as whites are. Fuck that "oh we fought so you can have that right to do that" mentality. We all stand as one, even during times of uncertainty. Wish his mudshark mother and """""father""""" raised him. Hed be a statisti c

Yeah millions of white men died so niggers could fuck their women and bitch and complain about us. Then liberals and fags could teach our kids to be trannies. I'm sure they really does for some Muslim nigger to be president.

Men died for the respect of the flag, which he, as a sandroach muslim, has none.

>The US fought for freedom in WWII

a nigger didn't want to stand, why do we give a shit?

Actually, they died for the jews.

he does have the right to stand or sit. no doubt about it. but that still does not make it right. I wish to hell that some other player will tackle him and lay him out flat

Vets died for the right to do so, yes.

I imagine they didn't foresee it being used by people like him to undermine everything they built through advancing false, damaging progressive narratives. More like they expected the right to be used responsibly.

I'm sure a man who makes $19 million a year to play a game knows a lot about who's truly disinfranchised.

No actually. They died for a country that allows you the right to sit or stand. And apperently niggerboi doesn't think the country they died for is good enough for him to stand.

FOOTBALL

Really makes you think huh.

I like how cuckservatives HATE overly sensitive libtards who get offended easely. Until of course someone disagrees with their views, then they get offended.

You want kap to stand? He doesnt have to. Get over it.
The longer they spend giving him attention and making it a "trending topic"
The more succesful his message becomes.

Just ignore it if it bothers you that much. He isnt hurting anyone or even himself.

>third string nobody wants to be relevant
>can't play worth shit so gotta get famous another way
>decide to sit during the anthem to make a scene
>tfw he forgot he was going to start on September 11

Who's ready to watch this Islamic commie get booed to hell?

He has a right to sit all right--on his OWN TIME. If he's being paid handsomely by the NFL and they recommend standing, he should get up off his ass.

>inb4 Kaepernigger turns around and says "I spit on all those troops who died for America"

Fuck that privileged nigger.

I stopped respecting veterans and soldiers now after seeing how they all took up for Colin.

Now i will call every soldier a piece of shit to their face and say " you fought for nothing".

They can do what they want but I have all the right to judge them for it as well.

I would die for their right to not stand, to not do whatever they didn't want to do. I would still judge them for it and I would die for the right of others to judge them too.
I want people to behave properly by choice, meaning there must be the choice available. Having people behave a certain way by force means they are insincere of their actions and how they act is meaningless.

Shaming someone because of it is will within your right, you're not breaking any laws and you're not doing the constitution any injustice. The same goes for choosing to hate this country but still hypocritically live in it.

What is a disgrace to our constitution and an injustice is our government. The fed has become a traitor to our constitution and we must assemble into a true public if we are to ever dismantle it and hold the perpetrators of this treachery responsible for their actions.

Wasn't meant to be a reply. Great now everyone is going to disregard my opinion and I'll be known as the fool of Sup Forums. Shit.

RAGE. FUCKING RAGE GODDAMNIT

Don't forget this faggot has millions and could be helping tons of blacks but he doesn't want to actually try.

Also their team is fucked, everytime something gets political in the NFL the team loses shitloads of money. People watch football to get away from the world, they don't like it in their game

I like how they want to make it about "his rights" the entire issue here is that he is insulting the nation.

Here's the problem with this. We do fight for the right for people to sit or stand, and even protest and make statements about our government or country that may be controversial. That's what freedom is about.

The problem is in assuming that these people are free from ridicule simply because they are using that freedom that we've fought for. If he wants to say he hates this country and it doesn't deserve praise or loyalty because of how it has treated minorities, fine. But the man doesn't deserve respect and his opinion doesn't hold weight merely because he doesn't respect his own country.

The problem is in assuming that these people who stand against the government or the country are always being noble rebels, when a man like Kaepernick is just an idiot blinded by the media while he reaps the benefit of the country he hates.

So while I will defend his right to do something like this, I also support everyone angry with him for his disrespect and lack of even basic loyalty for a country that has given him an incredible opportunity and a comfortable life. It's spoiled and senseless and there are better ways to try and make your point than to shit on the hand that feeds you.

If veterans died for his right to sit down, I have the right to complain about it.
t. Alive veteran.

Yes Stan

When will people realize his publicist made him do it to stay relevant because he's so shit

Yes, the picture is right. The idea is that our country supports the freedom for asshats like him to speak his mind and the choice to participate in nationalistic activities.

Two things though.

Firstly, it wasn't that he just didn't stand either because he was lazy or didn't really take the activity seriously as most people, he made a political statement out of it by later elaborating and saying "yeah I didn't stand because fuck this country". Again, American ideals imply that he's welcome to do that, but that doesn't mean we have to just lay down and accept it, others are just as free to criticize him for it. He doesn't have to be accepted in America for criticizing American values just because he used an American tool to do it.

Secondly, there's a huge hypocrisy going on here. If he hates America and what it stands for, why doesn't he just leave? Why does he accept payment in American dollars? Why does he play a sport in front of millions of Americans? Not only does he continue participating in a system that he doesn't like, but he does absolutely nothing to help better it. Furthermore he doesn't even realize the blatant hypocrisy by saying "I hate America" while fully benefitting from the privilege of being an American which is in part his ability to say these things. He didn't say "well I like pretty much everything about America including my right to free speech but I really don't care for the police", no, he said "fuck everything America stands for". When your car gets a flat tire your instinct is "wow fuck this car" but not only do you not scrap the whole car, but you don't scrap all of the cars and roads in America.

Also the pledge is done in every sport in America (even NASCAR) as a sign of unity and sportsmanship. He could have spoken out for his cause without dissing the literal symbol of our nation in front of thousands of people.

Not to mention notice how the comic has all white people yelling at him

Underrated post
Well said

Fuck off. And you know what? Learn to properly spell and put a sentence together before you talk shit, commieBeaner. Your country is fucking disgusting. You have nothing to be proud of. You are an irrelevant shithole. No one cares what you think. Kill yourself

It's so stupid that this has become a veterans thing. Kaepernick is wrong about blacks being the innocent victims of injustice, that's the main issue here. I guess people are scared of being politically incorrect, so they just say "You're disrespecting the veterans" instead.

As a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan I cant fucking stand what he did. I think its disgusting.

However......I believe he should be allowed to make whatever stand he wants....

But if people want him fired because of that then great. Free speech goes both ways...especially when the free market comes in to play.

Literally dying so that millionaire niggers can sit on the bench at a football game and disrespect the country that has given them everything.

Holy fuck I used to love this country and honestly I really don't anymore. It was all a lie. It was all propaganda. There is no America.

What is this fucking bullshit. No wonder he fucking died he brought his fucking Nerf gun into WW2

>A fucking chicken eating an earthworm

This is the more interesting story.

We have reached a point where injecting race is just a publicly accepted negotiating tool in a faggots dispute with management.

It's one of the more selfish things I've seen a multi millionaire do publicly.

>People exercise their right to free speech to say a person should show respect for people who have maintained their rights
>Others say he has the right to show respect or not

I don't get it. No one's trying to deny rights from him, just trying to promote respect. Freedom to do as you please doesn't mean you're free from being a jackass.

Freedom of speech does not coexist with Bolshevist speech-silencing theatre the same way that you cannot just walk into a courtroom and yell things, even if they are verifiable truth. Freedom of speech exists within a framework of respect for the structures that enable it.
tldr As you already knew Kaepernick is wrong to expect benefits from what he categorically rejects.

>dead soilders are passive agressive assholes who are completely ok their country and the ideals they fought for is a racist system according to this well paid nigger athlete

ok.

>did veterans really fight for our right to disrespect them?
No, veterans are the grumpiest mother-fuckers on the planet. If they get mad at people playing pokemon go in a memorial park they would definitely get mad at this clown for saying shit about America and not standing for the pledge.

> pokemon

Just kill yourself.

>Just kill yourself.
Not an argument

>reminder that the NFL told the Dallas cowboys they couldn't put this sticker on their helmets honoring dead cops

/k/ here.

Whoever drew this literally googled ww2 American gun, started drawing the first thing that looked like a rifle(obviously an m1 Carbine), realized she fucked up and drew it too short and added the magazine on the handguard thinking it was better then no magazine at all.

Fucking idiot.

That's a strawman argument.

Leftists built a strawman ("conservatives think he doesn't have a right to sit down!") and then debunked it to try and appear correct.

No one actually said he didn't have the right to sit down. People said it's disrespectful and he should be harshly judged for it.

>Americans actually being triggered by someone sitting down

top kek I thought you landwhales would be all over this shit.

Let flatass sit, he's good at it

Be careful you don't pick the wrong one. Say shit like that to me and ill beat you to death and use PTSD as a legal defense and get away with it.

>The nazi's would have stopped at Britain and the Japs would have stopped at Hawaii.

Vetfag here, its okay if he doesn't want to stand, he has that right. He hates cops and probably whites as well and that is fine too, its his right to do so. But I hope he remembers this, when he and his family get into trouble, we are the first people he is going to call for help.

Absolutely correct.

It's not about his rights. It's about disrespecting the men who died for this country.

Ah shiet. Chole know what up

Bitch is gettin rekt
The law firm she is about to be fired from is getting blown the fuck up with this kek

Lmao nigress is bringing the bantz

To be fair this is probably just to set a precedent against all "political speech".

Let them do this and you know there will be players demanding to be able to put giant black power fists on their helmets for BLM.

He can sit down, not do anything, I don't care
The fact that he sat SPECIFICALLY to disrespect the flag is the piece of shit part.

Good. Fucking bitch should go to Africa where she can be rape slave, that is if they don't decide to kill and eat her nigger ass.

(((Freedom)))

This is one of the hardest redpills to swallow.

Yeah they would've taken over the whole world because they were baby killing nazi boogeymen monsters who killed 6 trillion kikes.

If a white man had done this, even the liberals would be offended by this.

A black man does it and it's considered a civil rights victory.

Two can play that game.

this is why lynching was a thing

we need to revive pic related family

In kike wars? Fuck that half nigger

I find it funny when dindus say they hate the white man or the police and yet will still take white money and call for help

You fought for nothing.
I genuinely believe this.

Daily Reminder that black people from the 40's would be horrified if they saw and heard niggers from today.

They'd paint their faces white and lead the race war, true story.

Why do libs find it so hard to understand that disrespecting the flag and nation is fucking pathetic and disgusting because that very flag allows you to be such a disrespectful miserable cunt.

If you were to pull that that shit in some third world hell hole you're likely to get stoned to death or some shit. Liberals should worship the flag and anthem it's the only reason we put up with their shit and haven't hanged them from lamp posts yet

???The cartoonist was in the army???
Oh right, they are putting words in others mouths.
this also, the guy is a brat fighting for slavery.

>did veterans really fight for our right to disrespect them?

Yes, but just because we have the right, doesn't make it right

you new here? that is how it has always been, double standards bro, they are everywhere in the kike media

shut it down!

Funny thing when libetards bring the "you did nothing to deserve your patriotism" argument. They shit on everybody who has a job and helps them live the privileged lives that they take for granted. They project their own failings on everybody else. I didn't understand liberal elitism until now.

pretty funny considering liberals hate vets until they can use them to push an agenda

Why be controversial? The military is a fucking job and thats it. I wouldnt thank the guy stocking shelves at walmart. Maybe if you were drafted and fucked sideways like the nam guys but not anyone else

>The Nazis would declare war on Britain on their own.

>that pic

kek

any word of this ? I saw the initial thread but have not seen anything since

>you new here?

You don't need to be condescending.

>that is how it has always been, double standards bro, they are everywhere in the kike media

You don't think I know that already?

You shit on people who make your life easy?

Say that to the doctor who keeps you alive, the garbage man who keeps your streets clean, the sewage plant worker who gets you clean drinking water, the road worker who keeps your roads running, power plant workers who keep your lights on, and so on

You are being an elitist and you sound like a liberal

If you don't agree with this cartoon get the fuck out of my country. You actually don't understand America.

didn't mean to come of condescending bro i was using droll sarcasm if anything, i agree with your post it is just obvious my man, we shouldn't be surprised when this shit keeps happening

Ignore the cunt mate, he's just trying to be edgy and fishing for (you)s. Fuck him royally.

What if I said this is a completely pointless news story that only serves to distract us from real political injustice in America?

False equivalency.

the NFL is mostly black players and they get paid ridiculous amounts of money for doing it. what exactly is his fucking complaint? as far as the soldier thing goes, i can't remember any wars that were fought over the flag or national anthem. they generally seem to be fought for making war bucks or coddling the chosen people.

Okay, it's cool. I get your point.

We both see the problem.

What's even funnier is that his protest is nothing new. He's getting special treatment not only because he's black, but also because he's a rich athlete.

Black criminals are getting killed by mixed-race policemen. Those policemen are on paid leave while being fully investigated, including body cams to keep them from overstepping their bounds.

He's mad that it's a trial and not a witch hunt.

All the Klan walking under an "ANUS" sign!! See top left of pic.

The next preseason game is in San Diego where they are doing a "Salute the Military Night" kek

hey guess what. the national anthem is racist. read the lyrics.

>why doesn't he just leave

if you don't like freedom of speech, get the fuck out
if you want mandatory flag worshipping, go to north korea where you belong

keep talking like conservatives' main ideology is pushing every war in the name of the troops

I don't

How so?

All arguments about "racial inequality" are economically based and boil down to "dem white folk got more dan us!"

If he actually cared about the "black community" the nog would be spending his money on "dem programs" himself but instead wants to be a millionaire and insist others foot the bill in true leftist fashion.

>What's even funnier is that his protest is nothing new. He's getting special treatment not only because he's black, but also because he's a rich athlete.

exactly, reminds me in a small way of rosa parks, she was definitely not the first black who refused to go to the back of the bus, or the first arrested for it, but because she attended the jewish communist highland folk school she became an "icon"

that is clearly an O you fucking kike, try harder next time

what a waste

Wow this cartoonist knows what dead people would say. Nationalism BTFO'd.

b8