How do American subhumans justify this?

How do American subhumans justify this?

Why does it have to be justified?

You're next

Were there really over 82 Million natives?

>82,152,000 native Americans

kek

needs to be higher. i want to be the undisputed champ of all killings.

too bad Krauts permalocked the Jews achievement at 6 million

this makes me like america desu

Have you heard of a guy named 'Adolf Hitler', Hans?

just getting warmed up.

Yes, and 100,000,000. Also there were 2 billion, and less than that.

>No source

>subhuman

Why can't you stop us then?

Start shit get beat?

>Implying any of them deserved to live

inb4edgy, on the off chance OP isnt bait you cant honestly say that the japanese and the nazis in WW2 were only enemies to the US. Especially those gooks

>says the Kraut

How do you justify the 6 gorillion

Cause fuck em

I love how people claim the native Americans were murdered when 98% of them died from disease we had no control over. Op is most assuredly a complete faggot, thanks

> Native Americains : 82 152 000

Yeah even if you count the death by plague ( which by the way, wasn't planned by europeans ) you're not even close to this number

That is the estimated (very roughly) amount thought to be around when the colonies were first started. The US didn't kill that many and most are thought to have died from some type of plague.

Based bong

>Import 500,00 slaves
>Death toll listed as 8,100,000

>native american population being more than the population of the uk

i call bullshit

>How do American subhumans justify this?
Still less than the communists did in 50 years alone.

i know right?!?!

how dare those fucking americans let the other one billion five hundred ninety-eight million muslims live??

I think they imported more than 500 slaves

But what's wrong? They're doing a good job purifying the world.

I don't think there have been more than 50 million native Americans throughout all of history, counting those alive now and those who died. This person pulled those figures out their ass and then multiplied them by orders of magnitude of 6 gorillion

Not enough Muslims :/

america was a good boy he dindu nuffin

No, population of natives at the time of the first colonists was estimated at one million

>8,000,000+ slaved

England and Holland only brought 300,000 of them here, they didn't breed that much. Brazil imported 10,000,000 of those faggots though. Also, natives are Mongolian migrants that crossed the Bering Straight during Earth's last mass glaciation. They're no more "native" than I am, the product of 20th century migration from Europe.

Some blatantly stupid applied metric, like taking natives per square mile in Upstate New York circa 1600 and applying it to the entire continent, which Americans of course are responsible for somehow

Those poor little indians, literally another shoah

Killing
>mudslimes
>natives
>enemies
>criminals
>niggers
>illegal spics

>this is bad

Muslims: For trying to blackmail our nation into giving them oney when our country first formed, then for siding with the Axis Powers in WW2, then for the countless acts of terrorism against us since.

Natives: For siding with the British during the War of 1812

Japanese: For the inhumane way they treated everybody the fought and the sadistic experiments they carried out on our troops during WW2

Enemies in war: Self explanatory

Criminal executions: Self explanatory

African slaves: The US didn't kill them, individual owners killed them

Murder: Blacks

Illegal immigrants: The US doesn't kill its source of income

Wasted

Could sub humans have a kill count that high? We are the Omega human. Kneel before our democratic conquest.

You're forgetting the Austro-Hungarian wars and WW1 as well.

>Shitter countries jealous of our KDR

> kraut blaming someone for genocide
At least americans didn't kill my people, unlike you.

Please go back to your containment board. Thanks.

It's my gene. Stop judging me!

There were 82 million Native Americans?

>Germany WW2 kill count
>Red Baron, German aviator with most kills in WW2 with 80 downed planes
>Killed 11,000,000-27,000,000 Russians
>1,104 American POWs

How do you justify this?

One word: Conquest. Somebody has to lose. You should know that by now Hans.

Belarus;
Why you no have Bela-holocaust memorial day?

I refuse to believe we've only executed 1238 criminals, my state alone probably has probably done more than that

Easily: "So? Whatcha gonna do about it, faggot?"

I know. It should be much higher. We'll kill better next time.

He's a weak little faggot bitch compared to America

muh freedom, Kiaser Kuck

We relish in it. I, for one, am offended that you didn't post the real figures, which are much higher. When you have a strong country and a determination to take land, you just crush everyone in your way.

Calm down, Ameriblob.

Babies killed by abortion: 69,920,200

I can't. A country as great as America deserves an even higher k/d.

Because I didn't kill those people, my ancestors and countrymen did.

How do you justify WW1 and WW2, nigger?

He was also less fudgy

I can make up numbers too!

450,000 niggers! 2,000,000 chinks! 40 gazillion japs in internment camps! Eleventy thousand gooks! 3,000! A bushel of Spartans! A litter of Mexicans!

Idiot.

Turn your proxy back on, your stars n' stripes iz showin'

What a bunch of inflated numbers.

8 million slaves.... LOL

We were bored, and one thing led to another.

>sources
kys

The Americas yes, America no. Learn to think for yourself.

>Natives

Shit it wasn't even that. They were all dead by the time the English began their colonization because of a hundred years of the Spanish spreading their germs.

Roll your tshirt back, your fatass hairy belly iz showin'

The number itself is bullshit because we all know we don't kill our cash cows like salves and immigrants

Natives fucked your mother in the ass and uploaded the video to youtube

>How do American celebrate this?

With a hearty and generous amount of clapping.

Maybe fire off a few .30-06 into the air for good measure.

Seems like your numbers are a little low. I think we will need to try harder to wipe out more sub humans.

Because victory day is much cooler.

Nice meme since native americans where killed when this was a European colony.
>nukes
>8 million slaves

no sources, obviously, because false statistics

kek, nice try muhammed

Heres the pic with sources

>A bushel of Spartans!
I keked

Keked

Tfw no victory
only survival

In america, unlike europe, 500,000 = 500 thousand, the dude just missed out the last 0.

remember the 978897 vagillion victims of murican violence, rest in al pacino

By meeting at the nearest McDonald's on the first Tuesday of the month to vote on which country we liberate next.

Yeah, I cannot justify how we only killed 12,000 illegals. It should at least be in the 6 digits, we really need to step up our game!

>US kill count
>82,152,000 native americans
>8,100,000 African slaves

I believe Europe can take the bulk of those kills. The bulk of slaves were not even brought to the US... Europe took then south of the border.

>How dare you American filth forget the 6 quintillion

>How do American subhumans justify this?
How do you justify something with no sources?

But hey, fuck it, let's play.

>Muslims: 2.2m
Okay.

>Native Americans: 82m
The best estimate says that 1m didn't even exist by the time the U.S. became a country. Even the highest estimation is just over 5m when Columbus came over. How they get 82m I don't know, unless they count all natives that existed in North and South America that have all total died since 1492. Even then, maybe.

>Japanese with Nukes: 500k
Your point being? Did you know that we didn't indiscriminately bomb them, but rather we were at war?

>Enemies by U.S. in War: 27m
Oh, I guess war is bad and we shouldn't kill anyone.

>Criminal Executions: 1,238
This seems a lot lower than it should be.

>African Slaves: 8.1m
Only 388,000 slaves were ever brought to the U.S., of course more were born here but how do you possibly get to 8.1m? Again, this has to be including all deaths.

>Murder: 8.5m
Murder happens in every society, what's the point? With no context what does this number even mean? How many were justified? How many were criminal? Is this including manslaughter (i.e. unintentional homicide)? Even for a century this still seems low.

>Illegal Immigrants: 12k
If we take the 11m figure of illegals at face value then this is 0.001% of the illegal immigrant population. That's less than the total number of homicides in the U.S. per year. But again, no context.

This is such a horrible graph, there's crossover here and there: Muslims are part of enemies by US in war, same with Japanese nukes, illegals being killed also goes in under murders, but there's no citation or even so much as a date range there.

Seriously senpai, is this supposed to guilt trip me? You can't even present your random figures correctly. Trying posting your Reddit meme on Facebook, it'll get tons of likes.

Aww poor you

2 world wars. thanks germany

Would you like some freedom, belarus?

Who calculated those numbers? same person responsible for calculating killcount of communism?

How did the US manage 82 million natives? I'm pretty sure there's never been that many natives in the U.S. if we count every generation of natives that ever lived there.

Pot calling the kettle back, the thread.

What, 80+ million hunter-gatherers?
Russian Empire at Peter the Great time was easily triple the size of continental USA, and it had around 12 million people, barely a hundred thousand of them were Siberian and Far Eastern natives.
What a load of bullshit.

It's counting the ones that will never be born :(

"no"

MUH SIX GORRILIAN

The Native Ameican death toll is something like 120 million people being wild out, mostly by disease but also war, forced marches and straight up village burning, from 1492-1900. There were estimated around 4 million native around 1900.

No, those African Slaves mostly died in South America.
You're missing how many Krauts we killed in WWI, and WWII.

So called native americans didn't exist. I've never seen one. All I see are white people that claim shit like "ayo I'm Choctaw" or "ayo I'm Cherokee" We wuz injuns an sheyitt.

No.
Evn if there where, 90% died of diseases.
But I doubt their primitive ways could feed that ammount of people without gmo's, high tech farm equipment and fishing ships that dont require peddles.

>who cares?
>who cares?
>who cares?
>enemies
>who cares?
>who cares?
>not the state's doing
>who cares?

>82,152,000 indians