But you're still roaches.

The filename

what the fuck

>87248782
game looks like shit, what's up with the shitty clipping on the jacket

the mediterranean master race is real

They look arab

nigger

Sweden, DICE who made the game are from Sweden.

You're a nigga couz

please stop this is embarrasing

Hopefully you will be able to customize your character.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>the German, French and British armeis consist almost entirely of kangz
>Super high paced combat with planes, smg's and tanks everywhere
I still can't fathom how disrespectful the swedecucks who made this are to those who served in the first world war. Nobody is calling them out for it as well...

no niggers allowed on Sup Forums please

There are 2 races for Brits
You can either be an Indian/Paki or a Nigger

>clipping

and I thought the niggers were the worst part.

Woah, really makes you think... huh?
Guess I'll be a #ShillforHill then.

Please, it's obvious that pic related was black ! Don't be a racist

You will they found different faces in the game files

so how long until people later claim the game is racist because everyone picks the turks only to kill niggers?

in beta, literally everyone picks turks and the nigger/paki alliance loses every time.

DELET HTIS

Those uniforms are aesthetic as fuck

tbqh losing 60,000 men a day would be cash if they were pakis

Blacks might have been used in the colonies, but on the Western front, but the cannon fodder of choice was the Irish.

My grandfather was one of them.

But no, I am sure in 1914 there were packs of roaming horse cocked giganiggas liberatin' white wimminz n shit.

Don't forget the part where they were fighting on-top of a zeppelin with submachineguns

You can't forget the part where they were parachute dropped onto the zeppelin in a car with a mounted lewis gun.

You think Germany which was like 99,99% white wont have black soldiers?

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Remember the trenches and days getting shelled and poisoned? Me neither, WWI was all about niggers flying biplanes into fast and efficient tanks, and shooting down zepplins with sub machine guns.

If there was even a single black soldier in your country in WWI, you can bet half of your nations army will be black in BF1

fucking hell

>ottomans don't have black soldiers in BF1
Confirmed Aryan
We are literally whiter than american-german-british troops combined

You like to tell yourself that Roach but no Turk is white.

>Butthurt nigger anzac

>Couldn't even take the time to make sure the clothes don't clip through the jacket.

Bra-fucking-vo EA.

post german cuck soldiers please, tayfun

Anyone with the forearm strength to hold a lewis gun like the guy in the far right is pretty neat in my book.

>white

They look like straight up shitskin sandniggers, Mehmet.

Is that really what passed for White in Roachistan?

>being this salty

Not according to BF1, the Turks are literally whiter than Aryan Jesus himself.

Modern graphics are basically just 1990s graphics with more polygons and some extra effects. There are problems like clipping that no one cares to tackle.

>French
They're not in the game.
What, you expected the country that fought 1/3 of the war would be in there?
Silly Dutchman

i unironically hope sweden gets destroyed by nuclear weapons

if you hold out both hands and raise your index finger and thumb, the hand that makes an L is your left hand

WE

They are giving a prominente position to the few thousand colonial recruits that fought on the European theater because
>Sweden
>Cuckden

I've realized something
If we are white and the others are niggers, does that make us the bad guys?

No Russians either. Because the Eastern front was totally irrelevant compared to the ottoman theater of course.

Well yeah. The single player campaign has you as a strong bedouin womyn kicking Aryan ottoman asses.

>Bedouin woman warrior
Last bedouin woman warrior died in 800 BC

This sums up the entire game. I knew it was going to be cucked, but not this cucked. Fucking Swedes.

>Daily reminder that...
I've found that whenever I see a part worth this language in it, I'm much better off ignoring it. 98% chance of gay inanity.

> arabs ever winning against turks

no

Do you think they care about historical accuracy here?

Ottoman's evidently don't understand the meaning of the phrase 'empire where the sun never sets'

>staying under the sun so long
no wonder you went nigger

cant you customize your character and this is just 5 niggers who decided to be shitskins

lmao

Playing right now, no customization as far as i can see

>cant you customize your character
no

Americans BF1O'd
Sorry roach, we'll be nicer.

Not to be mr.nitpicky, but in International Relations there are different schools, like Realist, Liberal, Marxist. and the Marxist school actually rejects that things like ideology and religion is what causes conflict, but actually that all conflicts are based in economic and material aspects.
Most International studies classes will teach you the Marxist school, not Marxism the political ideology. so he's not so much a communist as he is more a dude who went to a fucked school and battlefield 1 suffers for it.
also PC culture

You can't. It seems like 90% of British soldiers are non-white. I've been playing the game for ~3 hours and I've only seen a few white soldiers.

I don't see what's wrong 2bh they look like proper lads from London

What did Sweden mean by this

I wonder if they'll have ANZACS as Dindus even though Australia still had the 'white Australia policy' at the time

It's opposite day on battlefield

underbreaded toast

Underheated roast

bump

>Have to pick Turkey to play as a white guy

curks

WUZ

daily reminder that truks are roaches

You cant currently but you can in the full game

THE ETERNAL TURK CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>Remember the trenches and days getting shelled and poisoned?
Sure I do!

I think it's time to nuke Sweden.

Perfidious Albion eternally BTFO,

The game is shit anyways, it's just another fucking re-skinned battlefield 3 / 4 / Battlefront. Each of these games plays exactly the same, zero innovation to be seen.

Thats not real.

>Auto assigned to turks
>Decide to role play
>Scream "ALLAH SNACKBAR" as I suicide in with my jeep
>End up 0 - 14 thanks to glorious reincarnation
>Somehow have the best score in my squad

10/10 best RPG of the year

I've seen shit like this before don't doubt it for a second.