Are women happier? Do they have it easier?

Are women happier? Do they have it easier?

I believe they enjoy sex more.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1189894/Women-happy-years-ago-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I believe they enjoy sex more.

More than what?

You can't play basketball in those kind of shoes.

>basketball
?

On general. No they are feeling worse then they did IN the 1900s

She looks like that guy from the one comic where its in colored penciland he gets fucked by like 8 black guys.

He most likely means more than men.

She has the ass of a 2x4

They have it easier than men but they aren't happier than men.

>you will never lick her milky white thighs

Volleyball

>Are women happier?

When is a woman ever happy, except when shes with a man?

Serious question. I've never known a woman be happy in her own solitary company, or able to indulge in a hobby for no other reason that finding joy in it.

is there such thing as man who is happy without the company of a woman or the aid of his own hand and imagination?

That's a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy, isn't it? If you created an insular little community for your enjoyment and found happiness, would you share it with anyone else?

Yes.

/r/equesting that chart which shows women's happiness decreasing over time in the past couple decades

Female liberation has made women less happy

>Are women happier?
Than men? I don't know, probably as men are more prone to cynicism and stress
>Do they have it easier?
In finding a mate yes, significantly so, even the most confident and attractive man will find getting laid more difficult than an average woman
It's just how we've evolved

Women are reportedly less happier and more prone to depression than previous generations of women.

Men on other hand or killing themselves off like flies (just look at the suicide statistics for each gender).

Dat dere discrepancy.

Anyone got a theory for why this is?

Trading 2 hours of housework a day for a 9-5 job will do that to ya.

I said a man, not a fag.

If I had tits and a cunt, I'd be king of the fucking world. So every woman who isn't EXTREMELY happy and successful is just plain retarded, no other possibility.

Dick Pronekke managed. Lived basically by his own two hands in the alaskan wilds for +10 years, simply because he enjoyed it and enjoyed the challenge.

Im sure there is a reason men create the most mind blowing works of art, or the most incredible scientific discoveries etc.

Women have had equality for years in the West, and their main cultural contribution is carrying around a rape mattress, or sharting period blood over a canvas in a public square.

They have tits so their lives are happier. They certainly enjoy sex more than any of the virgins in this thread.
Enjoy your titless virginity, OP.

I do have tits though
I can even make them bounce

>Are women happier?
Feminism has made a lot of women unhappy. Plenty of girls want the traditional dating relationship into marriage, but feminism is against that whole idea. With how much casual sex is pushed and with studies proving more sexual partners makes you less happy, I wouldn't be surprised if people overall were less happy. Girls also want to care for their children and it's hard for them to do that when they have a 9-5 job and their husband stays at home or also works.
>Do they have it easier?
Political correctness would make this question sexist and off limits, but in many ways they do. False rape accusations can ruin a man's life, even just the accusation itself could lose a man his job, but if he's sent to jail he will have to deal with prison gang culture and hope he's not too outnumbered by those who hate him simply because he's different.
Doubtful.

Women aren't doing what a strong biological instinct tells them to do (reproduce, mother, nurture).

Men are actively being attacked for who they are, having their identity stripped from them, and it happens from a very young age.

I like MDMA, but feel like shit when Im not using it.

this is proibably th esource for all of womans crazy.

You can fuck and pleasure them until they reach divine consciousness, but when it wears off and they're no longer laying in bed tremoring, they crash back to normal levels of pain and pleasure, which much feel like complete shit by comparison

>Are women happier?
compared to men? on the surface no, on a deep level absolutely, in my experience every other man hides a deep sense of despair behind a facade of happiness,

― Henry David Thoreau- "“Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.” truer words have never been spoken

>Are women happier? Do they have it easier?

Women live life forever on EZMode, but it hasn't made them happier. Modern women are more miserable post-feminazism than they ever were during those terrible, oppressive, mushsoggonistic days when literally the only thing they had to worry about was not burning the roast and occasionally cleaning the house that their working husband paid for.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1189894/Women-happy-years-ago-.html

yes. yes. & yes.

we are now in a female centered world.

hierarchy is as follows:

top tier men > top tier women > mid tier women > mid tier men > low tier women > low tier men

>woman
>happy

The best have tried and failed.

Who cares. Men don't need to be happy. We weren't made for pleasure, we were made for duty.

Could you imagine a world without men? Humanity would cease to exist completely. We'd be left with nothing but a pile of failed abortions who mindlessly seek pleasure at any cost, even at the cost of their own survival. It would be literal hell on earth. Just look at the SJWs, all they give a shit about is being happy and pampered. None of them have a sense of duty or purpose. Now imagine the whole world being like Tumblr. Our species would be over in a week

until hillary is elected then it will be

top tier women > mid tier women > top tier men > low tier women > mid tier men > low tier men

They're not happier. They're miserable now that they've lost the housewife option. That said, they have it better when all of society bends over for them.

Easier? Yes. Happier? No. For how can they feel true happiness when they're going against the purpose God intended for them and the role they've played throughout human history in the last 2000 years?

>Are women happier?
No because they have to spend their lives in the company of other women ie hell

Remember society used to mock childless single women in their 40s and 50s, calling them spinsters.

Now its the other way around, almost.

You hear many stories of men who lived their lives in solitude and achieved happiness. Women who do the same are usually called hysterical or recluses.

Everything is going to shit, the west is dying.

what about nuns
I live next to a sisterhouse and the nuns are all very friendly
Ironically they have trouble finding young women willing to join the order

God this chick looks so fucking gross like a fucking slob. That foward neck and that lazy look on her face.

>top tier (((men))) > top tier (((women))) > mid tier women > mid tier men > low tier women > low tier men > niggers
FTFY

if they enjoyed sex more, they'd pursue it more

>what about nuns
Convents aren't solitary, they're communal. I'm talking about living alone, not just abstaining from sex.

Incels talking about women

This. The social spheres of woman are for a very large part just social corruption and spitefulness. It's kinda fucked. It's like an ongoing hell cycle of masculinity making women react and their ego muddles it.

Moobs are not tits.

no they are not happier. Women are mutch more likely to get depressed, only reason men top sucide statstics if becuse we have the gut to pull it of. Meanwhile women cut their wrist alitelbit or starv themselfes.

if you can find a set of rewarding hobbies then it's easy to give up the urge for all that romantic relationship crap. i think that applies to both sexes although women seem to be less socially independent.

the biggest misconception about "romantic relationships" is that they are all created equal.

its entirely possible to impregnate and marry an ugly fat woman, with literally zero substance, with a dog-like loyalty to you. if you call that romance, its possible to claim you are "in" that situation, and the forever-aloners seem to assume anything is better than alone, but its not.

romantic relationships need justified just as anything does, by standards of quality. its mere existence or "attainment" of it means very little

ITT: a bunch of 4chin virgins discuss how women were so much better off being stuck in the kitchen, raising children, and only having one partner their entire life.

Stay salty you waifu whackers. You'll never get laid hanging out on Sup Forums, but maybe /r9k/ can teach you some game. Teehee.

Women don't have it easy. You're all thinking of qts and not average women. I have no idea if women today are happier or not. They lacked agency before, which is dehumanising.

That said, a woman should be able to choose to be a surrendered wife if she wants to, provided she keeps her side of the arrangement (runs a household, raises children, supports husband).

This. Also women do that shit for attention and don't actually intend to kill themselves half the time.

>4chin virgins discuss how women were so much better off being stuck in the kitchen, raising children, and only having one partner their entire life.

you literally pulled this out of thin fucking air

look at these sluts (espicially the two on the left)
their hips aren´t even touching the ground, they pretend to relax on the beach solely to attract attention to their butts via internet

>were so much better off being stuck in the kitchen, raising children, and only having one partner their entire life
That's because they were, and society was better off too.

Women's rights was the worst thing to ever happen to western civilization. It's a meme we fell for, hook, line, and sinker. And the rest of the world is laughing at us for being so easily suckered in. We should have better heeded the words of our forefathers.

She looks like such a fucking cunt. She's just got this incredibly punchable face.

do you have an unpunchable face? if so join the UFC

>Subtitles in the picture

if he actually says that, I'm buying L.A Noire right now.

ayy you browse /fa too

Yes, they can get free house and money for just having kids and no man gets equivalent to that.

Women do it for attention.

Men do it for results.

She also looks like young John Connor if you squint a bit

This.

I get laid all the time, and I still know its true.

Women WERE much better off being domestic. They weren't "stuck" in the kitchen, raising children, and having one partner.

They were happy to not be forced to work. If only 1 of 2 individuals in a relationship has to work, that means society is moving in the right direction.

The domestic domain is more important than the professional domain. I'll say it again: the domestic domain is much more important than the professional domain.

It doesn't really matter how the man "brings home the bacon", as long as there is bacon. It literally doesn't matter at all. It could be anything, but someone has to go out and win bread for the family to eat.

What DOES really matter, is that the children have a mother to raise and take care of them, and the family has someone who can tend to the errands, chores, and operational functions of keeping a household intact and viable.

Some of these functions can be replaced by a maid, some cannot. But ultimately the home is the core of society, the core of family, the core of western civilization's success.

Women were taught in liberal arts colleges that the very core of success is slavery, and effectively taught to hate themselves for who they are, what they are designed to do, and what their role in society is.

Yes, women can work. But who would want to work instead of being with their family? I sure wouldn't.

I bet she dances like she's never danced before.

JUST A STEEL TOWN GIRL

Well, she's a model, she's pretty much inherently a vapid, pretentious bitch. Probably doesn't even know how to clean a dish. Worst kind of woman.

This. The kikes tricked us into seeing capitalism as an end instead of as a means to achieve a family. The family is the most basic and fundamental unity of society, it's also the one that's been the most undermined and usurped by the state throughout the 20th and 21st century.

Once the family is gone, society ceases to function. The current state of American blacks serves as the perfect object lesson. That's were we're headed if we don't fix our shit.

>aren't happier
Are you sure? I thought men have to deal with mental illnesses, depression, and suicide more than women.

That's a medicine ball.

>Are women happier?
No.

Do they have it easier?
Yes.

Yes and to the Jewish guy,
You're going to the gas chamber!

Men don't have nearly as much help from society, would-be lovers, and hotlines to call. Women are just as unhappy (more so) but they have numerous outlets that come and "save them".

you know that he was criticizing this fact right?

he was saying that people like that; the Kurt Cobains of the world, are being overly melodramatic and have no real goal to their lives?

r-right? you know that? He's not implying he is one of those men, he's implying it's the false song.

They just complain more.

I'm almost 30 and I've noticed a lot of girls my age, seem "happy" on the surface, but secretly want to settle down. I live in a very liberal city, and if you get to know any woman, they secretly want children. It's kind of sad, they're indoctrinated by feminism, have dead end jobs as baristas or servers, and think casual sex is what they want.

Redpilled

Bless you based anons

DW senpai I got this, I am gonna have 5 blond blue eyed kids with my Aryan wife

The West is alive and awake

Women who superficially hurt themselves make me so fucking mad. I dated a crazy chick who, later in the relationship, started threatening to kill herself whenever I tried to break up with her. She cut her wrists, she drank like 60oz of booze in 10 minutes, she took bottles of pills, she jumped off a 2nd floor balcony, each time she just got some bruises or had to have her stomach pumped and spent a night in a hospital.

Eventually I just told her to fucking kill herself if thats what she wanted and then left and never talked to her again. Had 120 missed phone calls/texts that day from her and then never heard from her again.

>Who is Isaac Newton

>I believe they enjoy sex more
ROFL

The whole abortion and 1in 4 rape thing is literally all regrets. Seems like girls get preggers and drunk fucked because muh carazzzy lyf and they regret it after the consequences

>tfw you will never live an easily life as a cute girl

that's an old school soccer ball

They do enjoy ext more.
They do have it easier. (this is an oversimplification but true)
They are not happier.

In fact in all studies women have become steadily more unhappy over the last four decades. That this coincides with the rise of feminism, work equality, etc has lead to much speculation that women are happier when in traditional roles. But there's no turning back at this point.

She's playing highschool dodgeball you fucking paedo.

Find a girl with a good job that'll let you stay at home (or just one with a rich family, they usually can't say 'no'). Then you can stay home and play videogames with the kids while she's out dealing with the dreg of the world.

This is kind of an unfair comparison because
1 - no one has an easy a life as a white cute girl in the first world. No one. On earth.
2 - it only lasts for like a decade and a half (16-30) before it starts to wear off. People don't jump in front of cars for 40 year old women.

Men may have it harder and be judged by our utility instead of appearance, but we can still have high utility far into our lives, women flare brightly but fade much faster. That's why its important for them strategically to find a and lock in a mate before around 30-35 and men can still successfully date younger women even into their 50's as long as they have something to offer, money, talent, charisma, power,etc.

>Dodgeball
>Sewn leather ball
She isn't playing shit. That's probably not even real sweat on her. Model photoshoots are about as real as hamburger adverts.

Best I can do.

Thanks famiglia

>If I had tits and a cunt, I'd be king of the fucking world.

Keep it up, you're half way there burger-Chan.

> no one has a easier life then cute white girls
yes
> it only lasts for like a decade and a half (16-30) ....
nahh...
They get married and work some easy job they got because they are female. (look at any work place, woman get the easier jobs, get more time off, etc)
and if they get board they divorce their husband and get free money even easier.. Women even enjoy thier 50s can get boyfriend money if they want.
meanwhile they never pay for a drink or dinner or movie out unlesss they want to, all their rent is paid for, their car is paid for.
All you have to be is not stupid about it and hook some beta on your pussy and mouth. And after you get the ring you don't even need to do that much. Then you brainwash teh kids to hate dad because he is always at work and love you.

The ones that burn out at age 30 are the ones tooo dumb to settle down, or drugys. even the biggest whore can clean herself up and find a beta to ease her life.
Note she still might have to work, but it willl be a easy job, with no stress, because if she gets fired she just takes 6 months off then gets antoher office job. She doesn't work overtime, shes not stressed about promotion, etc.

Seriously, dont do this. You will get divorced/left/cheated on.

No woman wants an idle man.

women with money won't marry a guy without money.
But you can find a middle class girl that took the feminism brainwash so good they want a house husband.

>this is the body type jews find attractive
Looks like a 12 year old boy, desu.

this is retarded and won't work anywhere, not even sweden

unless women there are so brainwashed that they enjoy work

Some women don't have sex.

I dont honestly believe so

They are slaves to their emotions, in a way that we, also slaves, cannot conceive of

almost every woman I've known has been completely dominated by the way they feel, and many have little in way of coping mechanisms

a believe it is time for a woman stoic to come forth and make it fashionable

we might understand each other then