What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

It means nothing to her.

It means women are retarded who can't fathom logical processes?

Facts are not factual unless it fits their factual argument to which they do not care for actual factual arguments.

>"im uhprussssed"
>t.rich black guy
>sent on my 500 dollar phone
>while im making millions

It means my head hurts. Why do women intentionally try to give me an aneurism

He's the new Jane Fonda

>people without legs are better at standing than niggers
>mfw

shes just reinforcing how much of a stupid fucking nigger she is

He clearly said he wasnt doing it for him but im guessing like most of the faggots losing their minds over this and deflecting all logic you didnt listen.

HONEY BUNCHES OF NIGGRESS

KEK'D

I still fail to see what he is doing it for.

He is a prime example of what you can become in this country if you don't just claim everyone is oppressing you. Yet what does he do? He acts like everyone of color is oppressed.

He is just another dindu.

black people are so oppressed you'd never see one as president ever

And get reelected and later finish with high approval ratings

>high
>under 33%

wtf, that marine isn't saluting or has his hand isn't over his heart! SO DISRESPECTFUL REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice try

I'm pretty sure when you've lost your legs, you're allowed some leeway on how to salute.

You fail to see, thats the problem. I mean how many videos over the last two years have been released of cops killing unarmed black men, over and over this was the main point of his protest. People who fail to see are the problem Kaepernick is a true american for wanting to see things change for the better.

>using biased sites

The worst is that Cunternick is a mediocre QB that couldn't even take the stacked 49ers to a SB win and this is his only way to not disappear into insignificance.

>much biased polls
Even Gravis has him high, where the fuck did you get this >30% number?

>How many

Like 7.

Never a video of blacks killing blacks though.

OH VIENNA

>the utter BTFO'ing of the 49ers by the pass interference meme team Fluke-o Ravens
>so bad they had to shut down power to the stadium after half time to salvage the financial disaster that was that year's Superb Owl

I'd be trying to save my career using the nigger-card to stay relevant as well.

>disrespecting a vet
>name has a drug reference

We should dox her and send this to her work assuming she even has a job.