Fuck nationalism

Patriotism is a facade. Nationalism is just another way for the ignorant to find a false sense of self importance from the accomplishments of other people. If you base any part of your identity on the dirt you were born on, or the piece of fabric that's suppose to represent that dirt, you're a fucking moron. Borders are imaginary. Everyone is human. RACISM. FUCKING. EXISTS. If you were truly patriotic you would STAND THE FUCK UP for your fellow countrymen who are being oppressed, rather than ignore FACTS and pretend like it's not happening. OUR ancestors were salves (I'm Irish too, you fucking bigot) that's true. But our skin isn't different. Our hair isn't different. We aren't mistreated for our appearances TO THIS DAY like black people. like Asian people. Indian people. Mexican people. Anyone with a different pigmentation. They ARE mistreated because they look different, and until this country does something to right the wrongs and injustices faced by MY FELLOW AMERICANS, then FUCK this country. Fuck it's flag. Fuck it's government. And FUCK anyone who has the ability to, and chooses to, ignore oppression of other people just because they haven't been faced with it first hand.

Shut up

go home

Fpbp

Wow that really made me think..

America doesn't need you anyway

Blacks and browns will never reject tribalism in your lifetime. Nergroids are 8000 years behind the rest of the world when it comes to metallurgy, and have IQs 2 standard deviations under whites. It will take them millennia to understand abstract universal concepts like liberalism and cosmopolitan principles. They will always revert to their natural triablistic instincts, If you refuse nationalism you're pretty much passively waiting for stronger more ethnically cohesive societies to plunder you.

The problem with westerners is that they think if they accept multiculturalism the whole world will follow, but they never will and have never been shown to. non-whites will always favor their own people and will never treat you equally like you propose to treat them
If you want to be oppressed by the unruly horde of 3rd worlders than I guess it's OK to not care about nationalism.

Personally I quite enjoy western societies and technology and don't want to give it up because being around brown people just "sounds nice and quaint".

Great deeds are done over multiple generations. People who think only for themselves can never achieve anything with their greed. That's why we need nationalism.

Nationalism is for pussies.
Imperium is the ultimate goal.

Hurry and join ISIS faggot and get thrown from a building.

>Nationalism is just another way for the ignorant to find a false sense of self importance from the accomplishments of other people.

How is it false? And even if it was false, why would that be a bad thing?

>borders are imaginary

Borders are the ONLY thing right now defining you as an American, keeping you safe from foreigners that would destroy the value of your currency, rape your women, and probably KILL you for everything of value that you own.

>everyone is human

Yeah, and that's why we all look different, act different, retain different levels of intelligence, because WE'RE ALL THE SAME, right?

Just kill yourself, weak beta faggot. You aren't strong enough to handle reality.

best post of the week
Upboated XD

no really, great post

Leave and never come back. You're not wanted.

[-]

Irish average iq 92 they are not white

T.hidden family fag

Morons like you need to be lined up next to a wall and shot.

Are you really so ignorant and stupid to think that countries and civilizations were built by individuals?

It the collective, sharing a common culture and values, spanning multiple generations that have created the countries you are seeking to destroy.

How arrogant and dispicable you are to think that you can force cultural and demographic suicide upon others in the name of your fucked up ideology.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

I want to put patriotism in her nation, if you catch my sexual innuendo.

>TO THIS DAY like black people

I'm black, and I'm not oppressed, Fuck off and speak for yourself you bug eating Mcfaggot.