Do you feel bad for samara?

do you feel bad for samara?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkVlC2WgEwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course not. She's an animal abusing, man murdering, drug addicted slut.

What if, you were like, just not scared of her, and just calmly threw salt or holy water on her

>the american remake
Seriously, why? It's nowhere near as good as the original.

or dick

>feeling bad for a thot

This is what she looks like, today.

I'm human, so I do feel bad for the treatment she endured.

But that is heavily modified by the simple fact that she was a psychopath well before the treatment and at least to some degree brought it on herself.

If you give birth to the Antichrist and must remove it from the planet, do you feel bad for the Antichrist?

Hideo Nakata liked it enough that he went on to direct the sequel.

wat

It's better actually.

>tfw no long-haired gf that comes out of my computer screen and lives in a well

>Sup Forums neet gets the ring curse
>tries to fuck the girl as she's coming out of the screen

cursed video --> youtube.com/watch?v=qkVlC2WgEwc

I forget, does the movie end with this clip? That would be kind of cool

This movies never work on me because I always get turned on. I wanna fuck her so bad man and then in the middle of it turn away her hair and see her excited face as she climaxes.

>see her excited face as she climaxes

the American remake is loads better. I could site a dozen reasons why, but I'll just list one.

In Ringu, they play a Flintstones tier "bonk" sound effect when they kill Sadako. In the American remake the suffocation scene is a lot more tragic.

No. It ends with white noise that slowly gets louder and louder and then you see a rapid succession of images with the final one being the ring.

Just make sure the television is on a particularly high table - perhaps 5 feet/1.5m off the ground.
That way, she'll have a look, not want to tumble in head first - so she'll turn around to lower herself down backwards.
Her nightie will become caught on the edge of the television, and expose her behind - dangling wet bush slapping at her thighs.
Perfect opportunity to surprise 'date' her before her toes touch the ground.

>that she was a psychopath well before the treatment and at least to some degree brought it on herself
Bullshit and more bullshit
go back to your rat hood nigger

I felt bad for sadako or whatever her name is in the japanese prequel

The chick that played her in the American adaption turned out to be a huge bitch.

I never really got this, I understand if you think it's better because the story is more direct and has less in the way of "oh shit, that was that" focus on the mystery, but why do people think it was so much scarier?