This family is the direct, 43rd descendant of the Prophet Muhammad

>This family is the direct, 43rd descendant of the Prophet Muhammad.

>King Abdullah II bin al-Hussein of Jordan, part of the Hashemite clan, is the direct defendant of the 6th century Prophet Muhammad through his first wife, Khadija.

What were you saying about 'sandnigger', Sup Forums?

This handsome Aryan family is whiter than you'll ever be.

Other urls found in this thread:

static.ribo.brill.semcs.net/entries/encyclopaedia-of-islam-1/tawriya-SIM_5715?s.num=42&s.au="ben Cheneb, Moh."&s.start=40&s.f.s2_parent_title=Encyclopaedia of Islam, First Edition (1913-1936)&s.orderByNewest=false
researchgate.net/publication/51820514_Genetic_Differentiation_and_Origin_of_the_Jordanian_Population_An_Analysis_of_Alu_Insertion_Polymorphisms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums btfo'd again

when will you idiots pick up a book?

That daughter got all the worst aspects of both parents.

This family will easily have a shitload of pre Arab levantine and crusader blood. Muhammed has millions of descendants because he liked ficki ficki.

Abdullah is actually pretty based.

I went to school with some of the kids. They left in a hurry after 9/11.

Not really. The only son/daughter to have survived from Muhammad and his dozen wives was Fatima. King Abdullah is a direct descendant.

>Aryan
I think you need some glasses, potatonigger

I'm Jewish and Jordanons are always nice to me

Based Jordania, can't wait for Abdullah to conquer Saudi Arabia

He's half Brit, dumbshit.
His kids still look like Gypsies.

Nope. I'm still whiter than them. I have no sand nigger in my ancestry.

The eternal anglo strikes again

Not as good looking as Assads family. But quite alright.

>No hotdog

Mecca is rightful Hashemite clay!

Why are they wearing Western clothes?

Is this family Shia? Alawites seem to be whiter than most sand niggers.

>after the episode he threw a party for the cast
>he invited Neelix and The Doctor to visit him in Jordan
>Neelix actually went

Fucking rad, so I guess he's a Westaboo then

Aisha got ANGLO'D

his father is british

Asma is sunni though

Lol the nigger irish mad they aint white

Actually, it was his daddy who bedded a Brit slag.

Based king is based. Also props for him not demanding so made uo high ranking character. Just some lowly pussy Science ensign.

But... our king also claims to be one of Muhammad's direct descendants.

Some made up*

Bashar is racially Phoenecian/Levantese/Semitic and not an Arab, as far as I know. Might be the race of ancient Middle Easterners.

Alawites are pretty based as well.
>The five pillars of Islam are optional to them, they have two extra pillars of their own
>Incorporate platonic, christian, and gnostic beliefs
>No sharia law
>Pretty much always secular
>Keep their religion secret rather than being uberexpansionists
>Like Christians, they are allowed to drink wine ceremonially but not get drunk
>Only one alawite terrorist attack in history
>Don't believe in a post-life heaven or hell, these are instead experienced during life and after death Alawites reincarnate
>Allow atheism
>Syrian nationalists

two more british slags and they will be whiter than the british royal family.

bleh, brits are disgusting

Wotan strafe England

He only has one wife? What a fucking disgrace, his 41 times grandfather would not be pleased, i hope he at least is raping those younglings properly

Arabs don't count descent from daughters and Muhammad didn't have surviving sons so technically these people aren't true descendants anyway

Bloodline totally not filled with european beauty. Wake up, these people couldn't get more european. Dumb mudslimes thinking this family is equally worthless as they are. These kids go to school in switzerland, have homes in France, Italy. They only go to Jordan to laugh with retarded salafists while playing The Dictator in real life.

Keep ya chin up, Chinchan

>aryan

Trump wants to bomb this.

the King is half English
the Queen comes from a rich palestinian family, and usually rich arabs tend to be white

No he dosent juan

what is skin whitening and nose jobs and face lifts

He reminds me of an iranian guy I work with, he defected in the 70s when his airforce sent him over to learn to fly f4s. He met his wife here and said fuck you I'm staying. Total bro, awesome guy, looks a bit like king Abdullah or maybe Mikhail kalashnikov. He always says he is persian, not arab.

The youngest daughter looks just like her dad
Lovin every laff

nice past you mongoloid looking fucktards.

It actually is.

King abdullah's of Jordan is half anglo-Saxon/Celtic.

His father married a random British woman working on the set of Lawrence of Arabia and made her queen of Jordan lol.

according to the Quran mohammed was white you fucking idiot

>This family is the direct, 43rd descendant of the Prophet Muhammad

Wtf... I like Sunni Muslims now

Jordan is cool. The world would be an infinitely better place without Arabs but Jordan and Syria with Assad at the helm can stay.

Plz nuke saudi arabia, i dont even wanna see their ugly fucking faces anymore, all arabs hate Saudis cuz they are the jews of the muslim world.

They're not white...

Tawriya
" Tawriya is called īhām (dissimulation) because he who uses it conceals the remoter meaning he had in view by the primary sense which is seized on first. It is sometimes called ibhām (“act of concealing or masking”)."
static.ribo.brill.semcs.net/entries/encyclopaedia-of-islam-1/tawriya-SIM_5715?s.num=42&s.au="ben Cheneb, Moh."&s.start=40&s.f.s2_parent_title=Encyclopaedia of Islam, First Edition (1913-1936)&s.orderByNewest=false

>This handsome Aryan family
It is sad to realise they are neither handsome nor aryan
Princess Iman Bint looks like a mulatto from the USA and Hussein Bin Abdullah looks like he could be the sibling of Sergey Brin

I'm an Egyptian descendant of the Prophet. There's around 10 million of us globally. Mostly in Iraq and the Levant nations. My grandfather was blonde and blue eyed but this isn't anything to do with the Prophet.

Fucking Princess Rania though, and her daughter, oh god. I would ackbar an entire nation to have them both at the same time.

I am not surprised if that's true. The Saudis are trying to jew us to shit by making Shillary their puppet

Trump 2016, my Jordanian friend

I hate sand niggers and they look like sand niggers to me.

Fuck them right in the ass.

It's true. Nobody likes the fucking saudis, but everyone has to put up with them because they got the mone and are the US' greatest ally.

A bunch of houthis with sandals as weapons managed to conquer land in Saudi Arabia even though they have one of the highest military budgets in the world. What a fucking joke of a country.

>ywnE have a Jordanian princess gf

Honestly, I fucking wish we could just Blitzkrieg the shit out of the Saudis, then let their neighbors split the land between themselves

>direct defendant

So close

Slightly white washed, still have clear shitskin face features.

They ain't white.

Have some respect for your ancestors
" The original genetic profile of the Jordanian population, very likely Arabian Semitic, has not been subject to significant change despite the succession of several civilizations."
researchgate.net/publication/51820514_Genetic_Differentiation_and_Origin_of_the_Jordanian_Population_An_Analysis_of_Alu_Insertion_Polymorphisms

You think that skin is light by middle eastern standards? Are you retarded or something Pablo or have you just never seen a Middle Easterner before? She's dark.
Also what fucking nose job or face lift?

We were killing them alright whenever they rioted.
Until you shits backstab us.and you still want help from your conspirators even after they fucked you over.
man up, clean up your own mess.

They all marry no bodies retard, this isn't the middle ages where monarchs only marry princesses. The King of Morocco married an irrelevant woman from a poor family too.

Fucking Arabs can't even get along online.

Man, those are not even considered white in Spain, let alone be aryan.

Neither can Anglos, tbqh senpai

Heh.

get your facts straight anzac.

>what are white slaves?

Nobody cares what Thanksgiving bird thinks.

Apparently the camel genes are recessive and only occur in one out of four offspring.

you became a nation only due to getting an ass whooping from us. be thankful.

They don't look aryan at fucking all, though.

The left daughter is whiter than most Americans desu.

I went to Madrid. They look like Spaniards or Italians.

The blonde one is pretty qt

wew
asma is such babe

nice one leaf.

>This handsome Aryan family is whiter than you'll ever be.

And yet not a blue eye among them.

Yeah so what, we know that ancient persians where light brown with some aryan traits.
We also know that sandniggers rapped those genes almost completely out of existence.
So keep looking for your unicorn OP.

user like 5 percent of all Muslims are sayyids. You can find slanty eyes Malays who will tell you they're related to Banu Hashim. The difference is the Abdullah's family were the original rulers of the Hijaz.

That's why I said it.

>being fooled by the bottle blonde jew
Her forehead/eyebrows are clearly med/middle east

Guess who else is also a descendant of Muhammad.

does having money turns you white?

can't be. she is older than him.

We became a nation before Way before Anzac.

yeah, ask michael jackson

Hejaz scum

>Aryan family

You are a deluded mud m8

Have you completely lost your mind, Ireland?

And his daughters are ugly as fuck, no wonder they want to rape ours instead.

>We became a nation before Way before Anzac.
KEK. are you believing what you say right now?

Tell me, have you or anyone you know, doesn't matter really, spent some time on any april 25th in a spesific location in Aegean sea?

>direct descendant of Muhammed

she looks like she tans herself if anything m8

>Being proud of descended from a camel-fucking, slave-owning, rapist, pedophile, torturer, murderer, warmonger, looter and thief

Sources: The Koran, The Hadiths.

>Sand niggers are Aryan now

Don't get me wrong, I respect the Royal Family but they're not more Aryan than, I, a Jew, or my family.

Basically they're Semites.

In fact my kike family looks more Aryan than this, we all have red/blonde hair and blue eyes.

You don't understand how white I really am, you tater-nig.

How many camels do you think she is worth?

>This handsome Aryan family is whiter than you'll ever be.

No red-blond hair
No green-gray-blue eyes
Shitskined

You aren't fit to tell who is white and who isn't ahmed.

>brits are disgusting
>coming from a pole
Dude, poles might be the nastiest people in Europe, right behind the gyppos. I'd take a Serb over you Kielbasa munching fucks any day.

More camels than I have