That'll be $19.99 plus tip

That'll be $19.99 plus tip

Alright here you go Robert. I bet working here sure beats the plantation.

Fuck you Robert.
>*takes popcorn without paying*

Thanks my main man Robert! My wife and daughter will be eagerly awaiting you in the kinoplex showers.

W-where is the butter?

>tip
I used to work in a movie theatre and there's no tip silly guy

"Here is $20, keep the change"

Anyone else uncomfortable with a black person handling your food?

Haven't been to a theater in years, are they actually expecting tips these days? The Jews really pulled a fast one in us by inventing the tipping culture.
>oy vey goyim pay extra out of "kindness" so I can pay my workers less and collect more shekels. Also we're going to tax the tips. Are you saying you want the poor, single mother waitresses to starve?!

Thank you Robert. You know, looks like my age is finally catching up on me. I can't even see your name anymore.

no not really

th-thanks, bro. y-you too!

They are not expecting tips

No one tips at the movies.

The founding fathers weren't when their slaves prepared the food for them.

>"Please set that down, boy".
>Pull sanitary wipes out of pocket.
>Proceed to wipe the places on the bucket where the nigger's hands were.
>Throw wipes in a trashcan nearby.
>Take bucket and leave

Yeah but you could kill them if they messed up or sabotaged the food. When I see a nog handing me my daily burger I just know he hates white people and there would be no consequence if he farted in my bag

Thank you for the smile, Robert. But I do not have enough money to tip you... ;_;

This guy gets it.

That's Robert, if your not comfortable with him handing you your crablegs you should avoid the kinorama

No he doesn't and neither do you, popcorn mines for 4 cycles son, hope you learn your lesson

uh excuse me but I didn't pay 19.99 just for the tip, my wife wants the whole thing

BUTTER ME UP
BUTTER ME UP

There's only one place in the entire world where I'll allow black people to handle my food, and that's because I know them. Other than that, I'd rather just not eat.

Roberts dating and isn't interested, please move on to the shower rooms

Why not? What is the rule behind this?

The rule on tipping? In the US people tip waitresses, food delivery drivers, cab drivers, bell hops/valets and bartenders.

Why, I don't know. I don't fucking tip. If I go to a restaurant I'm going to pay for my meal and no more. Sorry your degree landed you a job clearing tables at Denny's but I'm not giving you extra money.