any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rules:

1. television 'actors' don't count
2. idris elba and oscar isaac are reddit's husbandos

>2017

That's a damn fine hairline for a man his age.

yes!

see twin peaks is reddit shit

>2017

Fixed that for you

Are you a homo or something?

I see a bunch of reddit tier actors in OP's image though

i only recognize the first and third guy.

I dont watch movies because the entire industry is hot garbage
for peasants

Kys

This is the only husband you need to check.

only acceptable answer

Everything is Reddit shit. There's so much overlap between Sup Forums and Reddit. You probably have a Reddit account yourself.

>all straight hair
fucking sick and tired of this shit. as a curly headed fuck myself i find this type of ostricization unbecoming. why must we be excluded from everything?

I for one find Reddit too casual to be trustworthy.

*hasubandos

what makes you say that?

it's perfect apart from 2017
also Bane?!

have you seen good time? once more people watch it he will be memed as the next husbando trust me

Yeah just one
If this thread was about waifus how fast do you think it would have been deleted?

hopefully must faster than they usually get deleted because those threads are just about aesthetics and appearance where as the based (not gay) husbando threads are about the performances hence all pics being from the respective films

THIS IS NOT ABOUT APPEARANCE ONLY VIRGIN NEETS SELECT HUSBANDOS BASED ON APPEARANCE PROBABLY PICKING SOME GAY FAGGOT LOOKING COCKSUCKER LIKE ORLANDO BLOOM OR SOME SHIT LOOK AT HOW JOHNNY DEPP ENDED UP BLACK SHIT IN HIS TEETH AND $20 MILLION DOLLAR ALIMONY PAYMENTS TO HIS WRETCHED UGLY FUCKING EX WHO GOT DUMPED BY A FINASTERIDE POPPING SCIENCE MANIAC FAGGOT WHO IS $400 DOLLARS IN DEBT BUT SOMEHOW THINKS HE CAN TAKE ALL OF CIVILZATION TO MARS FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN 'IT'D BE HELLA DOPE BRAH''

Off by one, and this is the best husbando

replace del toro with bale from knight of cups and it'd be perfect

This is Reddit. This is memes.

What about Tom Holland?

Why the fuck don't I remember 2016 & 2017?

And where's Henry Cavill?

youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg

spbp
its literally the only decent show currently airing

T H I S
H
I
S

No Ben's autismo brother, Casey?

Looks like my dad. This will be me in about 10 years

the lobster is literally Sup Forums: the movie

2016, 2017 what movies?

2016: the lobster
2017: good time

why are white males playing the only interesting roles? del toro aside, can't think of any POC who played a character that's nearly as interesting as any of those. why do they always get pigeonholed into roles that are about their race? so fucking boring

Because black directors don't know what else to talk about besides race and liberal directors are racist

He's like 14. The only way he could be a husband is if you're muslim.

What was Robert's secret to not looking like a crack addict version of himself from 10 years ago?

this. i hope the new true detective doesnt include some shit about discrimination or privilege

>it will never be 2011 again
JDIMSA

Jaime Lannister is /our guy/ this year

no

No

my man

I'm pretty sure most of the people here haven't seen Good Time. Shame because its probably one of the best movies this year.

How is Fassbender not on there? You wish you could wear a tank top as well as this

>not a single twink
you people are gross

>those roid delts

ripe for fucking 18 year olds