Angela Merkel and a "19 year old" Syrian taking a selfie

>Angela Merkel and a "19 year old" Syrian taking a selfie

Man, have you seen those who come into Europe claming to be teenagers? Some even look older than him.

I spy with my little eye... 13 People who deserve the Rope

I wonder how many 12 year olds he has fucked since he's been in Germany? I'm guessing more than 5.

I met Merkels saggy roastie cunt gets wet every time a mudslime comes near her. She secretly hopes one of them will throw a gangbang her way because no white man would ever want her.

This guy claimed to be 17 years old to our PM on TV. PM pretended like he didn't know it was absolute BS.
After much ridicule, he later apologized for lying.

Stop being a racist and ageist superficial bigot, he's a 15 year old middle age man.

Where do they get the fucking pomenades

Found this today. A big swedish newspaper (DN) is starting a new series of articles where they follow new swedish childrens first day of school! Very progressive!

This desu, it's up to the individual to decide what age/race/gender they identify as

MAYBE HE IDENTIFIES AS A TEENAGER YOU FUCKING AGEIST SHITLORD.

DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT?

He could easily be 19 years old.

I'm more concerned about why "poor, helpless" refugees can afford hair gel and phone service

MAYBE WE SHOULD STATE SUBSIDIZE COSMETIC SURGERY FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK ARE KIDS

I bet that exact 19 year old has raped at least one german girl.

Under that stubble he looks pretty young and let's be fair, those furry sandmonkeys are born with unibrows and knuckle hair. Also no real point saying you're 19, I think the cutoff is 17 and below to be treated as a child refugee. I might be wrong.

"15 year old" refugee who stabbed a social worker to death in Sweden

To be fair that does look like a 19 year old.

how can you cucks be this fucking stupid lmao

you're fucking retards the lot of you

desu you deserve what you get, you weak little tolerant pussies

fuck off out my Sup Forums

I've got two grown ass niggers from Ghana pretending to be 17 for gibs in my hometown lmao

I looked older than that guy when i was 19 desu

Europe, what is wrong with you.

He *could* be 19, but he's probably not.