can anyone confirm that?

>racial prejudice didn't exist in the 1950s

>asian child
>black guy in the back
>female in the front
>superman isn't even from this fucking planet

DCucks will defend this

only hope i have is that comic book companies will die in 10 years tops

>when messages like this were created out of genuine good will instead of just retweet material
modern narcissism makes me want to kms

What's so wrong about this even from a conservative perspective? What are all conservatives neonazis now that don't believe in the constitution? Where did Superman stand on the enforcement of illegal immigration in that text?

>What are all conservatives neonazis now that don't believe in the constitution?

yes

Superman is literally an illegal alien, thus we cannot take any stance he takes on immigration seriously due to bias.

*comics

I wonder where superman was when all those Christians got slaughters by the religion of peace. It´s almost as if comics have no base to reality

The conservative perspective keeps shifting more and more to the left

Conservatism used to be about white rights and white heritage

Now its about throwing down speed bumps for the left

it's not wrong though
america is based on immigrants and different nationalities

its sad how a bunch of manchildren from Sup Forums listen to some cartoon aimed at middleschool children

Yes, the problem with kids these days is that they "roleplay as nazis on the internet".

It's not the fact that they shoot each other and destroy statues that violate their safe-space.

>mostly from Europe but let's not mention that

you forgot the "white" part
none white immigration and immigration at the rate we have it to day is a realtivly new development for america.
slavery has been a part of american law for a longer time then our current uncontrolled immigration form 3th world countries

>Peter Parker about to smack Superman's head with a bat
Holy shit

well at least superman is still a homophobe and against gender equality

But he's right

yeah white ones

>Europe
>White
Kek

how can anybody past the age of 10 read this

>Conservatism used to be about white rights and white heritage
abe was elected in 1861 my dude

>the absolute state of DC
I won't see the picture but I guess it is a box office screencap because Wonder Woman is passing Civil War domestically today.

Good job DC, this board looks much better after all the disney shills killed themselves thank to you guys!

they don´t
comic sales have been down for years now.
it´s a highlight if one breaks 150k

Wow this major nigger jew company doesn't share our elite meme fueled red pilled contrarian beliefs and has a normal opinion of the world, DCucks BTFO forever not one of us, am I right lads

>LE REPUBLICANS WERE ALWAYS CONSERVATIVE

He was a liberal authoritarian cuck.

The parties switched after the southern strategy

>alt right triggered at True Free Speech

why am I not surprised

>Stop with your kike propaganda, you god damned illegal alien!
Had no idea Raimi wrote comics back in time.

It's true, retard. Literally, not a secret because not some global conspiracy, just : show biz, publishing in America. You frogmen make fun of Reddit but you are some of the dumbest pos's on the internet.

What did Batman mean with this?

what's up with these starbucks cups?

4/chan is a message board for lonely Nazis

all I said different nationalities
there are different nations in Europe

It's true tho

only by 3

they removed the christ from christmas

ACTSHUALLY SUPER HERO COMIC BOOKS ARE REALLY SMART AND NOT FOR KIDS

wtf your faultless text is accompanied by somebody who is ugly!!!

w-whats happening to my b-brain!!! my whole life is a lie whoooooooooah BRAINBLAST

>ITT:DCCucks abandon their MAGA hats and principles to defend cartoons for manchildren

KEK

THIS
Sup Forums and Sup Forums have become the evil counterpart of tumblr and reddit
>we are not so different, you and i

Damn, so you be sayin, roleplaying as Nazis on the internet is the REAL issue of today.

Hmm, who created Superman? oh yeah!

Are you admitting you're not a Sup Forums local?

hes from reddit you can see it by the THIS

I'm Sup Forums, not /babypol/
Faggots like you and OP are too dumb and scared to actually go on Sup Forums

>Superman was created by writer Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster
>Siegel was born in Cleveland, Ohio, the youngest of six children of Jewish immigrants
>Joseph Shuster was born in Toronto, to a Jewish family

DCcucks will defend this

thanks for clarifying
you are the reddit expert

>the parties switched

Good goy

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums have become the evil counterpart of tumblr and reddit
Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
If you're Sup Forums then why are you talking like you're not part of this board?

heres your upvote good sir now ill go back to my smart childrens comic books about super strong people punching eachother because im a smart individual

Considering how hard those joos got cucked by DC and how their families still hate DC's guts today, yeah, DC are still /ourguys/

kek

are you saying this topic is somehow Sup Forums?
no, it is a Sup Forums topic

it was easier to not be racist when 90% of america was White and Christian.

and with nobody trying to blow you up, rape your daughter or cut of your head every 5 seconds

No I asked you if you were admitting you're not a Sup Forums local
Then you claimed you were, but you made the post which indicates you're not

Now go ahead and pretend it wasn't you to hide this

>Conservatism used to be about white rights and white heritage
Are you out of your fucking mind? The core of the party has been about fiscal conservatism for near on 100 years. More state power, less federal control.

You're so fucking dumb. The closest party representation to 'white heritage' would've been the southern Democrats of FDR's day. Holy fucking shit, read a book.

DCUs in Loo on suicide watch.

because everyone was white

Goes without saying

Conservatism isn't republicanism, okay sweetie?

Its about conserving the values of old

The values of old are white rights.

> southern Democrats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats

>The title of “Democrat” has its beginnings in the South, going back to the founding of the Democratic-Republican Party in 1793 by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. It held to small government principles and distrusted the national government.

I swear people should have to take an IQ test before posting

>How DARE they make Superman, the guy who went after the KKK when the clan was still strong, talk about diversity and tolerance!

>Sup Forums local
wtf does that even mean
you are going to deport me if I'm not?

Will they ever recover bros? I'm worried

>you just KNOW

>KRYPTONED.COM

>Americans are MANY different races and religions
>don't say anything bad about these people
>1950s
Easy to say when you're living in a 90%+ white Christian and segregated country

poor kid

Of course, this was made at a time when the US was 90% white and the idea of the US ever not being majority white was as laughable as the idea of Germany not being majority white.

KEK

thanks user

Is that Reese from MitM?

I could be wrong but I seem to remember a comic where Superman went through the process of becoming a naturalized citizen because some people were getting butthurt that he was an illegal space alien.

>The values of old are white rights.
The values of old are the values our predecessors stood for and the reason they formed this country you chucklehead. They stand for freedom of religion, speech, association, and trade. Go fuck yourself pinko.

>Peter Parker
>Even touching sports equipment
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This isn't about a DC movie.
If you want to discuss comic books, there's a subreddit just for you:

Why does the alt right think they represent American values?

>americans need children's comic books to define their political opinions
really makes me thnk

is it hard living with autism

>NO THE DEMOPULIC PARTY STOOD FOR X AND Y 100 YEARS AGO IT'S WAY MORE ALIGNED WITH THE MODERN REPUBLICRAT PARTY OF TODAY
>insert best insult they could come up with

>NO THE REPUBLICRAT PARTY STOOD FOR 3 AND 4 YOU SHIT HEAD YOU FUCKING STUPID SHIT HEAD IT'S WAY MORE SIMILAR TO THE MODERN REPUBLICRATS
>more meaningless insults

I think that a lot of writers get Supes wrong. What makes him interesting isn't the super strength or invulnerability, its how at the end of the day he's a good person.
Superman is "The Man of Tomorrow", think about that. He's meant to be the ideal American, the one that all others should aspire to be like. Sure we can't bounce bullets off our skin or lift a car with one hand but those kinds of things aren't what makes Superman who he is. One of the best Superman stories I've ever read was him talking a woman down from committing suicide.
Superman > Cap

Cap is Superman except he actually has weight to his bravery as he isnt nigh indestructible

What if I think all of them are free speech?

>that subtle halo
nice touch desu

Are you reatrded? All the superheroes you love to jerk off over were created by jews.

That's not really the point of Superman though. Both characters convey a similar idea but from different perspectives. Captain America is at the end of the day just a man. He can die, he can fail but he does what's right.
Superman is the opposite, he's a godlike being who cannot (with a few exceptions) be killed and who has the power to do almost anything. Despite all of this power Superman would rather live a humble life of setting things right.

Both are good and both have had their edgy phases. Like Secret Empire or Injustice

in the 80's origin he was conceived in Krypton, which was depicted as ultra sterile civilization, gestated out of the womb so when he emerged from his rocket ship he was technically born on American soil

He isn't talking about immigration. He's talking about discriminating against fellow Americans because of their skin or religion.
When did that become liberal?

>irish
>italians
>nords
>jews

>white
come on man