twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What core is this?

JUST.

>gets high paying job without qualifications

Something's said

delet this

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

BAR BAR BAR

Claire Sturgess has been posting some XFM photos from 1997 since it was 20 years since it first launched last Friday.

foodage

Top kek

Spudhead

any more of these?

I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse

twitter.com/thesturge/status/903694572227788802

twitter.com/thesturge/status/903690450032349184

twitter.com/thesturge/status/903688997616091136

twitter.com/thesturge/status/903683502725582850

twitter.com/thesturge/status/903682201983868928

twitter.com/thesturge/status/903532137219067904

twitter.com/thesturge/status/903529089281208320

>Ricky head of speech
Lmao

Who is Tommy Vance?

>this was the last time they spoke as friends

Stephen Merchant literally looks twelve years old there, fuck me

How's XFM (or Radio X as it's now called) doing these days? Some mates told me to check out the Elis James and John Robins podcasts they do. There's like 200 podcasts out and it seems really popular but after listening to a couple of them I don't see what the fuss is about.

Susan got a box of condoms for christmas?

Steve got cucked in his own car?

I remember box of condoms, but not the car stuff

The car stuff was him being the driver to a party for his friends and there was a girl he liked but she never even talked to him, only to the chad

youtube.com/watch?v=9k2f3KPdP4Q

Will Karl ever return?

lmao fucking cuck

>Lets chad get his car out
LOL

I honestly think he's done. It felt like he only reluctantly did the telly stuff for the money but I feel he's done with it all now. Plus he's lost his momentum really.
He'll get a cosy job as a producer at some radio station, but I doubt we'll ever hear or see him again in a big way.

I don't know about the station in general but I think it's funny how Ricky and Steve used to take the piss out of Chris Moyles and he's now doing their breakfast show, had big ratings at first but since then he's lost half the listeners.

Wikipedia says that XFM is known for kickstarting the careers of a lot of comedians who went on to great success but I can't think of anyone on that list who really broke through other than Ricky

>xfm series 1
>ricky slowly getting karl to come out of his shell
>classic stories that forest gump boy in a bin
>xfm series 2
>ricky being a dick to Karl whenever he can
>constantly dismisses what Karls says even if Karl is correct

What happened?

I was an idiot for starting at series 2. I got into Karl's stuff with the podcasts and went on to watch his travel series. I only recently started listening to XFM and skipped series 1 because I heard Karl didn't really contribute much.
I'm now nearing the end of series 2 and I'm seriously getting annoyed at the dynamic between the three, especially with Ricky being a cunt to Karl all the time and threatening to cancel his features even though he and Steve contribute nothing new to the programme.

I think I'll listen to series 1 now, when they just chatted and it wasn't focused on needlessly ridiculing Karl.

B A L D
A B D L
L D B A
D L A B

T W A T
W T T A
A T T W
T A W T

he started out as a mate who was quiet on air so ricky coaxed him out. then he started to prod him to get reactions. then that evolved into just bitching about holidays, taking monday off, instantly shitting on any point karl makes instead of letting him explain or trying to understand.

i'm not sure why, maybe because karl was never really into the presenting stuff and ricky didn't like how casual he was. karl isn't the sort to take all the work he can get

People who can't handle the bantz detected

What they never mention on air, is when Karl asked for Mondays and Tuesdays off, he had been promoted to Deputy Programme Controller, (as well as still being head of production) which was high up in the company, I don't blame Karl for trying his luck and asking.

Good banter is Karl slyly taking the piss out of Steve's appearance, or Ricky coaxing Karl on to do so.
Ricky coming in unprepared and hungover and blaming the decreasing quality of the show on Karl when Karl's the one keeping the show alive is not good banter, it's repetitive and exasperating.
It started deteriorating as soon as the show focused more on slagging off Karl's features instead of random chatting and banter between the three while including Karl's unique outlook on things.