Those weirdos that prefer Jason over Freddy

>Those weirdos that prefer Jason over Freddy

Jason fans are those kinds of people that wear trenchcoats, fedoras and smell really bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nyyurFTBpI
youtube.com/watch?v=P7AE5ZQQ_ek
youtu.be/0vBNKbzftNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Freddy vs Jason
>Jason wins

kek

>jason
>freddy
>not myers
lol, faggot.

>preferring a pedo in a faggy Christmas sweater over a second foot tall badass

>second foot tall
Phoneposter I am guessing.

>second foot
>second

Jason has (arguably) one decent movie where he isn't even the killer.

At least I can play as Jason. Where I can play as Freedy, you cooked fuck?

MK9

This. Mike is a best

hey my fellow horror movienthusiasts, I will posit this alternative for the best...

wait for it...

Chucky, the possessed doll

Im Hellraiser all day! Seen all 9.

Part 8 is so bad theres literally only two good scenes. Had such an awesome name Hellworld. Us fans are lucky they even made another one after 8; so bad.

Jason had the better series, overall. fite meh.

I prefer Ft13th more because I like the setting more.

But, Freddy does have more interesting kills due to the opportunities dreamworld allows him.

Typically, Jason films have scenes where the victims fight back against Jason. He takes shotgun blasts, axes to the torso and bats to the head. And he keeps coming. Nobody really fights back against Freddy, until it's inevitably time for him to lose at the end of the film.

If you look at the films overall, you'll remember Freddy jobbing it to the power of friendship because the whole time he's shouting
>REEEE IT'S NOT WORKING!
and breaking the cool killer-character. Jason never breaks character, he just keeps coming.

Myers is only the best if you discount all of his movies after 2, except H20. Then he only has three good movies.

Thats why Jason smacked Freddy's bitch ass around

Resurrection is pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=7nyyurFTBpI

>Only good F13 movies are 1, 4, and 6
>Only good NOES movies are 1, 3, and 7
>Only good Scream movies are 1 and 2
>Only good Child's Play is the 1st one (maybe 3)
>Implying that Halloween has the least amout of good films out of the 10+ slasher franchises

>B-BUT I'M IN CHARGE HERE

>Being this wrong in public

nice taste
yea i liked this one too, tnqh.

Childhood is idolizing Freddy and Jason. Adulthood is realizing Pinhead made more sense.

Jason X is the best one.

This is correct

*cue suspension eerie Michael Myers theme*

>Calling Sup Forums public

I mean, the Hellraiser series aren't slasher films.

Is Jason a zombie or he never died?

Jason X is barely even a slasher

Depends on the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=P7AE5ZQQ_ek

From part 6 onward until part 9 he's a zombie

Technically, he's a demonic spirit that possesses a host until it's vessel is destroyed. Basically he's the demon from Fallen but on steroids and mentally eight.

So he died only after the first 5 movies, never on the lake...

Thats what Im saying!

Freddy is literally a fedorafag

and Jason is a retarded manchild with autism strenght

they are both /ourguys/

>It isn't private.

JUUST

Technically true, but it depends because the F13 series is a split timeline. The timeline splits at Part 2. One split leads to Part 9 and Jason X and the other split leads to Part 3 all the way to Freddy vs. Jason. F13 9 and 10 are ignored. In timeline 1 he's a demon but in timeline 2 he's a zombie.

He's a super zombie, like a revenant.

Freddy
>Reddit
Jason
>/r9k/
Myers
>Sup Forums
Pinhead
>/lit/
Wishmaster
>/trash/
Puppetmaster
>/toy/
Candyman
>/lgbt/

A faganant

He dies in Part 4, a copycat killer takes his place in 5, and he's ressurected in 6. Whether he died in the lake at all is up for debate because of his appearance in Part 2 as an adult.

>implying Child's Play 2 isn't the best in the series

AND GUESS WHO HAS HIS OWN NEW SMASH HIT VIDEO GAME!!!

WINNER: Dat Nigga J-Dogg!

Friday the 13th is just a dumb slas-

I think Jason somehow survived "drowning" and washed up somewhere down river.

He got lost in the woods trying to get back to the camp and by the time he returned, he managed to see his bother get beheaded -- according to the myth he saw it.

That's the only explanation I can think of for the shift in age.

I'm more of leatherface guy tbqh

>implying that Child's Play 2 isn't the best in the series

Kek. Tell me why the one with the shortest runtime is the best one.

I could never take the Child's Play movies seriously even as a kid.

>over power doll
>woodchipper

>NEW SMASH HIT VIDEO GAME!!!

And once they fix the bugs, the ping rates on domestic servers, and the toxic player base full of cheating cowards and selfishly inept fuckboys, it will be actually playable.

>runtime determines how good a movie is

What did he mean by this?

It is kinda neat that he has full character development between movies even if they are garbage

I only watched 1 and 2 and I liked 2 much more, even though the ending didn't make any sense. But I guess this "timeline splitting" kinda explains it.

>And once they fix the bugs, the ping rates on domestic servers, and the toxic player base full of cheating cowards and selfishly inept fuckboys, it will be actually playable.

>insert any MMO joke here

Yeah, I know. I'm hoping for a lot.

Everything in that movie is rushed. There's barely anything of substance in that entire movie besides setting up Child's Play 3.

Why do you need anything of substance in a Child's Play movie?

At least Dead By Daylight has a decent report system for this bullshit, even if (and bringing it back on topic), Michael Myers is the most compelling killer to play and play against (partly because everyone else is broken and the fear radius is fucking clownshoes).

Where do Chucky and Crypt Keeper fall?

Because I don't want to pay money to be bored out of my mind watching a 1hr 20min movie when there are better Child's Play movies. 2 is a waste of time.

2 isn't as much of a waste of time as 3 is.

>Jason fans wear fedoras and trench coats
>Freddy literally wears a fedora and a trenchcoat in one film

What did he mean by this?

3 is a lot more entertaining.

Ghostface
>Sup Forums

Not really. The toy factory part in 2 is far better than the amusement park in 3.

Chucky
>/trash/
Crypt Keeper
>/tg/
Saw
>/diy/
Final Destination
>/gif/
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>/ck/

Name some memorable scenes in 2 besides the toy factory.

Ash Williams
>/x/

And possibly >/k/

/hm/

Hills Have Eyes
/k/ Arizona meetup

The girl on the swings kicking up the damaged doll that was buried.

The teacher being beaten by the ruler.

The opening part where they rebuild Chucky.

The part where the girl and Chucky are pulled over.

I don't even remember most of 3 besides a black kid and some ride at the end.

TSS TSS TSS TSS AHH AHH AHH AHH

>Pinhead isn't /d/

Opening of Chucky being ressurectes

Chucky killing the Play Pals CEO

Guy getting crushed in the garbage truck

Guy getting scared by Chucky and having a heart attack

Paintball Scene

Amusement Park

Those are some memorable scenes from 3. The only scene I remembered from 2 was the factory.

>nerd throws himself on the grenade

Literally the bitch version of Jason.

Clearly you haven't seen anything past 2.

I'm jealous honestly.
>six was ok

>Bitch version
Fuck you, without Myers, Jason wouldn't even exist.

He died, got rezzed by him mom, who used the Necronomicon, died again in part 4, and came back as a zombie in part 6, he was dragged to hell in part 9, but came back in FvJ with some help from Freddy, then he became a zombie cyborg in Jason X.

You literally just made that up.

>put down with a coathanger

Is Mike a fetus?

Norman Bates is best daddy.

Yeah, Jason is Michael on steroids. He's more powerful, he's got better kills, and he's got the GOAT look.

No I didn't. The director of Jason Goes To Hell said that it ignored all films other than 1 and 2 and to think of the other films as another series or timeline entirely. Do some fucking research retard.

I thought 4 & 5 were pretty solid.

>implying that stabbing someone through the stomach and hanging them on the wall with a shotgun isn't a better kill

You got a source on that? Even if he did say that it's the studio who decides these things, not the director.

That's nothing compared to Jason's wheelchair kill in part 2, the boxing segment in part 8, or the sleeping bag kills in 7 and X.

> playing football in HS when this comes out.
> running drills.
> instead of saying "hike" the quarterback keeps saying "Trick or Treat motherfucker" to hike the ball
> laughs ensue

>without Myers, Jason wouldn't even exist.
Exactly, Jason is the natural development of Myers and as such is better in every way
This is the same shitty argument as lel Africans are better because we evolved first, the newest evolutionary development is the strongest you donkey

Pumpkin Head did it better honestly

So that means literally every slasher villain to come after Friday the 13th is superior to Jason?

No, because none of them have been as successful as Jason. That nigger has like 12 movies.

youtu.be/0vBNKbzftNs
4:40

One of the execs later said to think of them as alternate timelines, but I can't find the interview.

No, the important part is the actual development of the character, Jason is great development from Myers but no slasher villain since Jason has been able to develop Jason further, they've all been redundant rehashes, that's why Jason is the GOAT

What is the best modern slasher?

Meh, it doesn't really contradict anything in the previous movies. Jason was obviously supernatural from part 6 onwards. There's no reason to think they're not in the same timeline, I mean his mask has the axe mark from Part 3, so...

all horror fans i've ever met have been overweight smelly recluses with zero ZERO social intelligence.