DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman kills people

>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman kills people
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THOSE BURTON MOVIES! THEY DON'T STAY TRUE TO THE CHARACTER AND COMICS AT ALL!"

>Bat of Manslaughter does nothing but kill people in BvS
>"W-well that's o-okay b-because t-they d-don't have to s-stick to the source m-material! brava snyder!"

Explain yourself you hypocritical DCucks

its actual the total opposite.
but have a (you)

Love those old promo shoots. This looks like a fucking sitcom with Bats and Joker.

At least BvS actually calls out Batman for abandoning his morals as to where him killing is never commented on in the Burton movies.

kek

"Joker, have I told you that sometimes I really hate your guts?"
Applause crowd goes oooooohhhhhhhh!
"Whaaaaaat? Whooo meeeee? Why? That's not fair, it's not like I killed your parents!"
Applause crowd cheers!
Insert Seinfeld theme here.

>literal private army setting up terrorists and killing them while doing covert corporate espionage
>killing people left and right

>most of them die while trying to keep an innocent hostage

>main guy dies in fire of his own flame

why iss batman a murderrrrr grrrr snydrrrrrr!!!111111

Only 80's kids will get this

Pic related illustrates how context matters. Knightmare Bruce has zero qualms about killing with guns or even with his bare hands. It's brutal, but it's also understandable given the desperate circumstances.

"At war" Bruce can't even bring himself to put a bullet in someone with a whole high-tech battle machine between him and his target. Even with that buffer, the audience still balks at him being this cavalier about death. No other Batman movie has more effectively drawn a distinction between justified killing and that which is merely rationalized. This depiction calls out all previous appearances for the cinematic sleight of hand they've pulled in instances where directors and writers have treated Bruce's body count as something that is "out of sight, out of mind."

Go back to bed, Zack.

Tim Burton's Batman was miles ahead of Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Shit. It actually had a coherent atmosphere and aesthetic with enough camp for it to not feel retarded. BvS was a grim dark clusterfuck full of heavy handed religious imagery and dialogue that made The Dark Knight Rises (directed by a man with autism) look like fucking kino in comparison. That and it turned Lex Luthor into a long haired scrawny mentally unstable nu male that's a foot shorter than the film's heroes. Let alone comparing Nicholson to Leto's Joker who is basically ICP + Riff Raff

But why aren't you pissing and moaning about Keaton's Batman killing people?

>>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman kills people
Never happened son

ive never seen these pics
pretty cool

You don't see simple stuff like this anymore.

You forgot the one where the Joker gets turned into a vampire

I don't care really, if we're comparing the two than Keaton's is the better movie. Batfleck killing people was just another log on a pile of shit, Keaton doing it was forgivable since the rest of the movie worked.

Older Batman who is willing to cross the line is best Batman

>attempts to kill a kid by crushing him with debris
>proceeds to quip about it like a psycho after wards

THIS. Cap had no idea if that would kill him or not

Point of order: I'd never clarify "DCucks" as being part of that group who didn't like that about Burton Batman films. It was all Batman fans or fanboys who cared. DCucks are simply meme bandwagoners and/or contrarians.

both these movies sucked ass

Cap fought the kid one on one and gauged his strength. He knew that if HE could hold that thing up, then Spidey wouldn't have a hard time at all.

Fucking this.

Oh, Cap benchpressed that skybridge off-screen?

No he wouldn't have. There's no fucking way you could tell a skinny twink like Spiderman could hold up a piece of debris on his own. He was struggling and Cap was deliberately trying to crush him.

>Still posting this shit
Cap literally fought him one on one before this, he could easily tell if Spider-Man could hold it up or not

Again, no he fucking couldn't. You don't drop a piece of fucking debris on a random skinny twink because you somehow can tell if he can hold it up. Stop with this headcanon bullshit, and practice what you preach you hypocrite fucks.

> Wow it turns out this kid is a lot stronger than he looks, he can even block some of my punches!
> I'm sure if he can block a few punches he can hold up this massive piece of airport equipment

>Any kind of complaint fot DC movies the fanboys already scream Marvel!

Lol you guys are a shitshow top ek

>LITERALLY wouldn't even kill a regular person

???

>I'm so insecure, I'm going to attempt to derail the thread

Because BvS fans on here aren't genuine. They've been conditioned to like it through the lens of memes.

>Y-YOU'RE JUST INSECURE!!!!!

>implying I give a shit about civil war

he's already dead

I've liked it since release, and I've been saying pretty much exactly the same things about it the entire time. The only thing that's changed over the intervening year is how much more I've grown to understand and appreciate it.

You can't even pull your head out of your own ass long enough to consider that maybe we have a point.

JOUKAH WA MOU SHINDEIRU

Isn't it also headcanon to believe Cap intended to kill Spiderman?