Do you know what has been happening the past few weeks at public outdoor swimming pools all around Germany...

Do you know what has been happening the past few weeks at public outdoor swimming pools all around Germany? Guess what & Google it ... surprise surprise...

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?q=flüchtlinge freibad
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/24/germany-launches-no-temporary-tattoos-to-stop-pool-sex-attacks/
express.co.uk/news/world/702610/German-girls-given-TEMPORARY-TATTOOS-to-prevent-swimming-pool-sex-attacks)
youtube.com/watch?v=LXRFPGFapzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

Ficki ficki?

responsible use of sunscreen?

Same has been happening here, but then with Moroccans with a dutch passport, media is shutting up about it.

What is habbeninging

yeah, the target being 13-14 yo girls.

google.de/search?q=flüchtlinge freibad

Don't be racist now Hans, you know those Arab men sometimes have sexual emergencies and need our little girls to satiate themselves with.
Don't you want to be progressive? Don't you want to atone for the 6 gorillion?

>literally no ass

European genetics, everyone.

Don't be a faggot just tell us OP

>13 year old girls
Well gotta get em before the hair does I suppose. Just kidding pls no bully fbi

White women hooking up with brown skin people because white men are to socially awkward to approach them?

I have had a girl tell me she was with a black guy and didnt want to be because no white man asks her out and she was a 10/10.

We fucked but then I got sick learning she also fucked that black dude hours before so stopped talking to her.

I mean who says "you are way better then my boyfriend was earlier" I was like earlier? and she said "yeah couple hours ago"

Went right to get tested for stds.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/24/germany-launches-no-temporary-tattoos-to-stop-pool-sex-attacks/

What is with Germans and letting themselves get raped?

Are you saying the tattoos didn't work?

(express.co.uk/news/world/702610/German-girls-given-TEMPORARY-TATTOOS-to-prevent-swimming-pool-sex-attacks)

Nothing. OP is a right wing shill.

That's what's making the Mudslimes go all ape-y: they look like little boys from behind

Nigger detected

adolf is rolling in his grave

Thanks for correcting the record, Yusuf, I mean Joseph.

the ideal american woman is well rounded. Both Tits and Ass. Only a child or a nigger only go for one of the two.

he did it to his own country the idiot

hogging all the deckchairs?

European genetics, everyone

>yoga pants

literally the push up bra of ass

girls are taking to wearing swimsuits rather than bikinis now, and a big towel, when they walk out of the dressing rooms.

Well said burgerbro lol

I'm a passerby in Europe and let me tell ya...these people have no idea what it is to be mugged at gunpoint by niggers or all the other crazy shit we get to see in our 'multikulti' countries.

They think that if they import all these doctors and engineers, life in Germany won't be boring anymore and it will resemble their culturally enriching trips to the middle east and Africa.

Back in early 2015 I feared for eurodudes but after mingling for a while with them, I don't give a shit anymore. They deserve what's coming to them :(

as they should, respect your islamic guests you fucking bigots

So? Merkel said from the start "germany is going to change." And everyone was cool with it. I don't see the problem here.

Can confirm this scenario is very true .

Whatever you say, nigger lover

I think Germans need to start selling nazi armbands again, instead of rape tattoo's or bracelets.

Send out a clear, strong message.
"Your unholy actions are bringing forth the necromancy that will revive the reich, you filthy subhuman scum".

Seriously, have men wearing nazi armbands hang around at pools ready.

I bet those temporary tattoos make it more enjoyable for the Achmeds.

Telling rapists not to rape always works

No women got ever raped at pools in germany, it's buyer regret they've expected an huge one and/or they may need an abortion pill and/or she may look bad to her boyfriend/female friends.
German girls will literally fuck dogs and they do.

Why should it be up to the girls to have warning signs like these rather than the refugees just not assaulting them? I agree with the feminists in that regard.

I've taken to go to a lake beach, where you can bring dogs, with a friend and his family.
Me and my friend won't take any shit from the shuchels, and my Terv and his German can assist us, if need be...

Lucky them

Is that deadpool?

whats this then?

If I see you in real life, I would like to beat the shit out of you

nothing personnel kid

underrated post

Who could blame them? German women are cock carousels by 16. Nobody wants that.

those are just fine - well, except the second from the left

That is clearly Harley Quinn

>I have had a girl tell me she was with a black guy and didnt want to be because no white man asks her out and she was a 10/10.
This is common with 8, 9, and 10/10 girls. Guys just don't even try and if you're decent looking they're not impossible to get.

Oh yeah, because germans don't fiddle little kids in swimming pools...

Give me a break.
Doubt it. I don't live in east germany.

I don't think this is common at all in my area

Most girls 8/10 or higher have been in relationships with richfag white guys, even the minority girls choose these guys

You think because there are german sex offenders its ok for immigrants to sexual abuse kids?
fucking idiot.

>Oh yeah, because germans don't fiddle little kids in swimming pools...

lol, some degenerates might do that, but there's usually not half a dozen cases within two weeks.

So because one or two little girls get touched every once in a while by actual Germans, it's okay for the refugees to just gang rape lots of them?
Okay, go find a little 8 year old girl and tell her to her face it's okay if those mean brown men stick things in all her holes because some German might have touched some other little girl.

>So because one or two little girls get touched every once in a while by actual Germans, it's okay for the refugees to just gang rape lots of them?

This is the regressive left, everyone.

He just thinks it's okay because the little girls are white and therefore inherently racist and evil.

>murrican ass

>swedish ass

The koran says it's good

Hans, they were having a sexual emergency. Don't you understand that these men come from a war torn country and have seen atrocities unimaginable? You need to have more empathy for these poor refugees. You don't want to be a bad German, do you?

>87255129
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE!

THERE WILL BE NO 2ND ECONOMIC MIRACLE BROUGHT ON BY THESE PARASITES!

ONLY RAPE MURDER AND DEATH!

TOLERANCE AND APATHY ARE THE LAST VIRTUES OF A DYING SOCIETY,IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO FIGHT TO DEFEND CIVILIZATION BE PREPARED TO ACCEPT BARBARISM!

Slim ass and big tits are god tier you dumb Nigger

>Sweden

>Bornheim bans asylum seekers over 18 from swimming pool
>tfw even 14 year old asylum seekers rape germans at swimming pools

It's a start, keep it up, the far right is on the rise, I'm honestly VERY excited for this, despite being your classic "freedom is most important" kind of guy.

modesty is not a bad thing

Thats funny as fuck. I always get a kick out of fat people.

The parents will still vote for mummy Merkel, they deserve it.

what became of the guy who tried to kill merkel?

she must be stopped

how come the tattoos say "NO" in english rather than german? obviously they ought to be in arabic, but you know...

b-but...the bracelet..

how can i tell whats happening there if i dont speak nor read kraut based languages? do people have to trust you just cause you have a german flag?

typical burger woman

They don't actually care about the little girls being raped, it's more so to show they did "something" to shut up people who do care. Sadly that means more little girls being raped by dirty muds.
At this point they would be better off just banning girls from going out side without at least 2 not brown males to protect them.

>it's the bracelets all over again
>implying the arabs just don't understand that the people crying and trying to get away from them don't want it

Jesus christ, Why are Germany and Sweden like this? I know the Us is pretty bad too, but god damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXRFPGFapzE

>how can i tell whats happening there if i dont speak nor read kraut based languages
just pretend you're autistic then you'll be able to understand german

rapists actually get punished here too. then they get "punished" some more once ppl on the inside figure out they're in for rape

chlorine rash?

Mass wearing of burkinis?

We can barely (as a country) keep calm when someone just says they are a "pedo" (and that have not actual touched a kid) so I'm sure if word of something like this going on in mass here we would lynch those mussies quicker then you can say nigger.

>americunts will never know the feeling of legally fucking a 16yo pussy

>going in mass here got out...

16 is AoC in some states here you know. State rights and all that jazz.

haha yea, they should start giving out burkas for the girls to wear so that they're protected

>people believeing convenient truths when occam razors clearly indicates that its probably just black dick fever

age of consent is 16 in like 35 states try again

>sexuelle ubergriffe

Sounds hot.

>pink brand clothing
Female douch bags.

Is it rapes?

I looked it up, turned out it was rapes

shut your rapist mouth Achmed.

Almost everybody loses their virginity between middle school and high school. What's the issue here?

Well well well americalories I guess I'll let you off this time.

Is that a relatively recent happening or has it always been that way?

>what is high school
>be 17
>fuck 14 and 15 yo girls all day.

>east germany

fucking kys. and stay dogmatized, while doing so, goyim

Kill yourself faggot.

you wish

>Almost everybody loses their virginity between middle school and high school.

>Is that a relatively recent happening or has it always been that way?
about 100 years ago states raised the age of consent from 10-12 to 16-18

I meant like
>be 23
>have 16yo fucktoy

But I've already been btfo;

Always been that way as far as I know. It was even lower in some stats until women got upset that men would rather have young nice girls then mean and bitchy old hags.

Even as an Amerithin, I hate Burgers

Used to be even lower for some states Satan IIRC
also
>americalories
Kekd

Honestly they shouldn't be wearing such revealing clothes at that age, especially around a culture that isn't use to it. I'm not saying they should wear a burka but at least try to respect Muslim culture