Mexican-American Friendship Thread

After what just happened, I feel the tension between us has almost instantly evaporated.
> We help Mexico with their crime
> They pay for the wall
> We keep exporting goods into them
> We accept their goods
> No tariffs
> Reform NAFTA
> FeelsgoodMan.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7U6Pp5iflTs
twitter.com/peterdaou/status/771089813273477120
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there a clause about getting rid of the short darkies somehow?

Agreed

Canada is the new Mexico

Build wall Trudeau

Wouldn't it be ironic if President Trump ushered in a new era of Mexican-American friendship and cooperation?

If Trump can hurt the Saudis and make oil $100+ again, we'll gladly build a wall. With a skytrain style transport on top of it.

Just try it Mr. 60%

This will change nothing. I have a second house in Mexico and Trump will not be able to mend fences while talking about building walls.

Mexicans hate Trump and this is political suicide for Nieto.

Nah

Love you Mexico, but why is your soccer team a shit?

> implying Canadians are white and not some eskimo asian abos

You make these deals but how do I know you wont try to use me for PR optics and then fuck me over like you did those poor african firemen?

>a speech changes all my perceptions of an entire nation

Jesus Christ dude, we get it you like hearing people tell you things but use your goddamn brain. Mexico is a shithole and always will be.

>> They pay for the wall
I think we should make China pay for it

Trump was never a racist, until the Democrats wanted him to be one.

youtu.be/7U6Pp5iflTs

YOU HEARD EM, AMERICA IS GONNA GET TWO GREAT WALLS, CHINA JELLY AS FUCK.

>Mexico is a shithole and always will be.
But unlike Africa and Asia it is our shithole

Jesus Christ you trumpfags are so pathetic. You're like little dogs who will follow your owner and do whatever he says. Have a fucking spine you cuck.

Kind of like Canada not winning the Stanley Cup in a full legit generation.

Its the poor, ugly, hygienic neighbor you don't deserve, but the friend you need.

Africa is your shithole too, dumb ass.

Illegals should hate their fellow Mexicans, if anything. Trump's policy does nothing, but retract a mere fraction of America's benevolence.
How awfully do you fucks force your poor to live, if they're ready to hop the fence to scrub toilets for buffalo nickels?

Everyone has their own favorite little shithole, and I like the shitholes that like us.

Of course you wouldn't know, being pretty much our satellite state.

If we really want to help Mexico we'd ease our drug policies and undercut the cartel

There's too many vested corporate interests in power for that to happen anytime soon though

P... please don't leave us Murica.

Have fun with those "shitholes" when HRC gets into office.

reminder that from now on the wall will be built together, in collaboration, like good friends do

Trump is mending the biggest fence, THE WALL

> implying Shillary will win after that speech

couldn't even take the time to shoop their faces and the words. 2/10 glad we aren't friends anymore

>implying le ebil Russia isn't going to let DHS take control and give it to Hillary
>also implying Hillary didn't already buy her seat

BEHIND EVERY LEAF

no, wall is just enough, amnesty of a considerable percetage of them (maybe 50 or 60%) and the rest will be sent back...sorry but muh massive deportation was shit, wall wasn't

This will never happen, both sides make too much money.

> Implying Hillary isn't making the wrong moves on purpose
> Implying Hillary isn't Trump's plant
> implying Trump didn't give the biggest donation to Clinton Foundation to secure his own presidency

wtf I love Mexico now

I always felt we had more to gain by working together on infrastructure. We need to eliminate the reasons people are leaving Mexico.

>"Here's $100,000 dollars Hillary, now embarrass yourself on national news for 5 years and give me the most important position in the entire world"

No.

chink detected.

I know the 60's hippies said pretty much the same thing but I hope that future generations enlightened by a hopefully-free internet of knowledge will be able to rationally address our drug issues.

Of course the guys in power are probably training up their own greedy heirs to keep the system churning on, though

Our BFF is daddy m8

THIS. I couldn't figure out how to word what I meant but you nailed it right on, here's a (you)

wtf i love narcos now

I agree.

Moving the formerly-American jobs from China to Mexico will benefit both countries immensely.

This was the most constructive and realistic dialogue between the two countries I've heard in ages.

Mexico and Americas are real broskis. Canada is the adopted autistic child though.

Mexico is a shithole because we made it a shithole. The cartels beheading people? Does this remind of you anything? Like fucking ISIS?

Mexico is a shithole because they became independent from Spain. Take your white guilt somewhere else.

I think this is the beginning of a great friendship, no more giving guns to the cartels like obama and hillary did

t-thanks R-reagan

>most constructive and realistic dialogue between the two countries I've heard in ages
>not even president yet

>b-b-but bigoted sociopath idiot Trump will be a foreign policy disaster!!!

I'm ready for Trump and Putin to talk so we can get world peace instead of continuing to back the ruskies into a corner for the globalist takeover

I'm so happy for you both.

Even danish news said meeting with Mex was "constructive"

>send car parts to be assembled in Mexico
>gets angry that that car is a piece of shit.

Ayy Caramba!

BUMPING! YES MEXIBRO-AMERICAN FRIENDSHP

Bienvenido Sr. Trump!
Hola amigos americanos!

Trump was fucking great.

The media and everyone on the internet is going apeshit calling our president a cuck (which he is) and how everyone hates on Trump because of the wall.

Mexicans hate the idea of a border wall but construct high walls with fucking shards of glass on top to deter other mexican thieves. Go figure.

Love you too Denmark :)

Shiet son, I thought Sup Forums was about being humble and at the same time ruthless. Is it a paradox to look at the faults of your people sometimes and say goddamn I fucked up? I'm saying that we fucked up and we're moving on. I'm not saying hey motherfucker I'll pay you 100 million dollars because Paco got his face peeled off alive trying to mule. Fuck off leaf, it should be a crime for fucking autists like you to post anything on the internet. Try reading between the fucking lines sometime.

What the fuck are you talking about?
We build the wall to keep them out, not make friends with them.
Are you retarded?

I've been to Tegucigalpa in Honduras and just about every """upper class""" house had those or nails. It's pretty wild

wtf I love ms13 now.
I'll be sipping tea from the watchtowers so you hurry up with that wall Paco.

Hola amigo.

Enjoying the new fence we built together?

Yeah you certainly fucked up. The United States of Tyrone and Chavez is well on it's way. 150 years ago you guys were kangz, now you're plunging slowly into the abyss along with the rest of us.

We build a wall to keep them out, but also need to give them a reason to stay there.

>Mexico is a shithole because we made it a shithole.

You must be exhausted from all the mental gymnastics done to come to this conclusion, let me get you a nice tall glass of bleach to rehydrate.

Stop taking muslim and chink dick you fucking leaf.

They were paid by the contractor.

>political suicide for Nieto
lol

>Leaf
>Chinese 2nd generation pretending to be white

Go feed your abos, Manitoba needs some gibs.

Where can I get myself a nice country lass for marriage and love-making?

If you actually knew anything that you're trying to talk about you'd realize the Muslim Brotherhood has ties in the entirety of the West and even your country.

>Burger
>14% chance you're posting with Jamal

Sorry, can't hear you from my 98% white province.

t. Abdul Obama

YOU KMOW WHAT TO DO Sup Forums
twitter.com/peterdaou/status/771089813273477120

Is 5.56 enough of a reason to stay there?

Its true, guns from paris shootings came from mexico and texas has stopped isis affiliated people from entering the us through the mexican boarder.

I guess the Jews made the cartels then. My apologies. We never ever make a mistake ever. Ever. It's impossible for us whites to make a mistake. Okay. We'll drop it and leave it alone. We'll never speak of it. It never existed. We are a flawless people.

there are less than 20.000 moose limbs in Mexico, what the fuck are you talking about.

Try.... a rural .... area .......

I wish it was user, but unfortunately I feel going the MARSHALL PLAN 2.0 is the best solution to Mexico.

we will become real amigos
praise our lord god emperor Trump

>Mexicans hate Trump
only illegals hate them james.

Thank you for correcting the record. I hate Trump now!

ATF only sells guns to Mexican narcs ok then.

Execute all mexican americans and let's start a new chapter ;^)

someone shoop Trump and Peña's face in there

just put tariffs on china and total free trade with Mexico or
strategic alliance treaty
militarily,politically,economically
two nations joining forces against Chinese trade and keeping the wealth in the continent.

Trump was so based he flew to another mans home and country, told him "there will be a wall here"
A little tact about the bill is in order don't you think?

nah fuck mexico, the are the reason we are going to shit. If those filthy spics never came here we would not have the king nigger in office.

And we make Mexico force Central America to build a wall on their southern border.

BASED ART OF DEALS

nice iphone faggot
would be a shamed if I hacked your emails

Blacks are worse and they are "american".

If you're lucky you might be able to score a sheltered ranchers daughter or church girl.

Most self proclaimed "country girls" grew up with 3+ brothers and hangs around with other guys all the time because girls are too much drama.

They're either huge whores, or closet lesbians 80% of the time.

You guys should help us build a wall on our south border that would beneficial the U.S. too

At least niggers don't breed like spicks, people like to spread memes about "lol 60% look at the nogs replacing you" but in reality the black population only grows a few percentage points every decade. You are destroying the country, get over it.

African and South American immigrants can be repatriated.

The traitors that allowed them in must be killed.

DO IT FAGGOTS

ALSO LOOK AT THIS

Peña Nieto is a fucking traitor and a confirmed cuck. The ones who must pay for the wall are him and the corrupt overlords that helped him to become president.

>make oil $100+ again
gonna need a war for that

NO LEAFFAGGOT POSTERS ALLOWED

OUT
OUT
OUT

Every Mexican is a traitor, user.
Peña Nieto is just stupider

stop replying to yourself