IS THIS REAL LIFE

DID THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT JUST AGREE TO BUILD A WALL WITH TRUMP AND SOLVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION FOR BOTH COUNTRIES???

Is this real life....?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT IS user, IT IS

MEMES TRUMPING REALITY

To quote another user:

>It's called Thinking Past the Sale. Negotiation tactic...frames the argument not as whether or not the wall will be built but who will pay. This argument already puts in everyone's mind that the construction of the wall is a forgone conclusion

MAGA!

It's just fantasy, bro. Trump is kill. I know, because the shills tell me so.

And now we wait for the mass Liberal Exodus/Suicide.

I've got a lawn chair, popcorn, and easy work schedule between now and Election day. Been waiting for this for a long time.

Wow, Trump must really be capable of controlling the meme magic.

Then keep waiting motherfucker, cuz it ain't gonna happen.

IT BEGINS
T

B
E
G
I
N
S

We need to make a 10 hour loop of the Mexican president saying they will negotiate. We need an endless loop of the highlights from the joint announcement.

WITH SUBTITLES!!!

VIDEOFAGS WHERE ARE YOU????

source?

The joint statement of Trump and Pena Nieto just now.

>leaf
Discarded.

just finished watching a movie, can an user please tell me what i missed?

>youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E

HAIL VICTORY!
MEXICO IS WITH US!

key take away is that the fucking leaves are on suicide watch. US-Mexico alliance is confirmed as well as a northern border wall with Cant-ada

Damn. trudeau on suicide watch.

Yes, Real Life is satire now.

>Canadian wall

Oh that would be too, too sweet. Canadians downgraded to Wildling status, following the Cuck-Beyond-The-Wall

And yet the MSM still finds a way to criticize him for this

HITLER NAZIS ANTISEMITE JEWS NAZIS HITER

Not arguments

>And now we wait for the mass Liberal Exodus/Suicide.

Liberals always say they're going to do this or that if X happens; they never, ever do because they can't commit to anything.

When did he agree to anything?

The wall wasnt even mentioned

LOW ENERGY

Trump is literally carrying out his Presidential policy before even being ushered in. Meanwhile, Hillary is busy blaming and name-calling.

Also having seizures, you can't overlook that.

And yet based hilldog is still buttfucking trump with the hispanic and black vote.
And in every poll

Its going to be worse than 08 and 12 for the GOP.

Cuckservative tears=delicious

RARE

>he still thinks logic applies to this election

How does a band become a nation?

Why are people saying this? I haven't listened to the speeches but I've read summaries, it sounds like there was no substantial agreement at all. Just polite "drugs are bad, mmkay" shit.

RARE
A
R
E

>people want to solve a problem that affects both
WOW, this never happend before

Not in American politics.

>i take selected soundbites and pundit interpretations as the final word on anything Trump
>I prefer prison rape

choose both

you... w-what are you?

lol cucknadians are now wildings

btw im american but they made my flag canadian recently for some weird troll reason

A 60's Alt-Rock band decided to take over an island and create their own nation to get away from the recording empire that was stifling them in the us.

Brings a tear to my eye. Spent my whole life in Arizona with childhood memories of huge mexican families taking up lines at theme parks, schools and other outings, the children obese and non-english speaking, every other street and location named after some mexican constructor who worked there, the immigration debate coming up once a couple years but dying out when people lose interest. And it doesn't bother me that Trump behaves like a clown in front of cameras because he's addressing an issue goddammit, one small issue that has lasted my entire life for reasons I can't comprehend

>come build the wall with me