Is this show worth watch it and should i watch Korra afterwards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6L9aPyb-IBE
youtube.com/watch?v=2vr9xPqGD8o
youtube.com/watch?v=uTA2fxOedxo
youtube.com/watch?v=D7E-D1KvXxE
youtube.com/watch?v=AN9rbfvq1dA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's fantastic, one of the best animated shows of all time.

Korra was okay I guess

Mai best girl

Just finished it yesterday. It's pretty good, reminds me of the original naruto ( but I preferred naruto desu )

Dunno about Korra, haven't watched it

>he pretends to make a thread asking about a show while posting a picture of the last episode

Awful funny way of spelling Ty Lee it's not even how you spell Toph

Fuck, i swear to everything important to me that i had no idea.

Which girl would you fuck

>i swear to everything important to me

Korra is a struggle because it had more bad episodes than good. Avatars basic plot, reluctant rebels take on an all-powerful kingdom, is handled well enough that you won't dwell on the missteps.
Korra lacks an overarching plot, or if it has one it felt too convoluted to follow. Moreover, Korra doesn't experience character growth in a rewarding way. She learns a lesson, sometimes. But then forgets it soon after.

>not acrobat girl

I feel like they made this show without fully realizing what an interesting universe they've made, in hindsight it feels like they breezed through it. This is the type of story which, if it was an anime, could have literally run for a decade, but instead it had minimal filler and wrapped up in 4 seasons.

1. Ty Lee
2. Dominant fire princess
3. Suki
4. Moon
5. Foot
6. Mia
7. Kataara

>tfw Zuko became Fire Lord instead of quietly running a tea shop in Ba Sing Se
Disappointed tbqh

Toph is best girl because like all blind waifus, she could never see and be repulsed by my ugly face.

Who's the best character and why is it Iroh

>Minimal filler
Nigga what??
Every book except for the last 2 episodes and the first had nothing but straight up filler that barely advanced the plot.

Idk, most of them didn't feel like filler.

Iroh first, Top second, Zuko third

>ass pulls: the show

Yes. Its great even for adults desu.

There's some childishnes to it, but for the most part its well written very well animated and has a satisfying arc for every character + ending.

Definitely Zuko.

youtube.com/watch?v=6L9aPyb-IBE

youtube.com/watch?v=2vr9xPqGD8o

And why does Iroh talk in a Chinese accent when everyone else in the Fire Nation sounds American?

What is world building you pleb

Absolutely. Korra is very hit or miss depending on the season.

This. I wish they would have expanded more on his life and his son.

Foaming Mouth Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=uTA2fxOedxo

DUDE MY CHAAKRAS ARE BLOCKED THANK GOD MY BACK HIT THIS ROCK

straight up retarded show

>Iroh

All the bitches. ALL OF THEM.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7E-D1KvXxE

>not my cabbages guy

Why did Zuko dump Mai and instead marry some random whore?

youtube.com/watch?v=AN9rbfvq1dA

Based Chong

Zuko should of married the QT from the tea shop

It was world building yes but a lot of it also was introducing a bunch of side characters, many of whom were never seen or mentioned a good again.
I'm just saying more on top of it would have been tedious at some points. Plus, don't forget it's a kid's show so there is only so much depth and philosophical views they could delve into.

Lotus spin off when

Remember that thoery going around that the team shop girl was actually a prostitute sent by Iroh to help Zuko feel better?

A white lotus spin off would be pretty cool. Like an anthology series, where they show how they influenced the great events.

This is why Iroh is best daddy

>tfw Iroh is Tywin and Zuko is Tyrion

The original show is great, Korra is prequel-tier for how badly it managed to screw up anything that made the original so great. It is decent for its third season but other than that it was a train wreck I couldn't look away from.

>never finished Korra
>found out later that they turned her into a lesbian
Did I partially dodge a bullet?

What shall I watch now that I've finished this and Korra? There's a cartoon adventure hole that needs filling

It's weird, it's only implied
and its only right at the end too it almost comes out of left field.

Iroh's VA is straight chinese

How could we forget?

How?
Tywin hated Tyrion's whores. You mean Tywin is firelord Osai since he hates his son's guts.

Toph better than katara? How?

>when iroh is on screen

>Why did Zuko dump Mai and instead marry some random whore?
He did what? Didn't he got with her at the end of the main series? did Korra change that?

How come Korra has 4 books? I don't understand.

Less episodes in each season

Dude...

Yeah, I figured. I'm just wondering why he alone is Chinese in the show. I don't mind, he's terrific, it just really stands out.

He was japanese, baka gaijins.