tvsubtitles.net/tvshow-911-7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's one for the songs!

bumping both /got/ threads just to trigger people

rascal

>irish people are not inbred

aagghh...

Death is the enemy

If this scene were reality he'd be fucking screaming. His legs were cut up to fuck, he was wounded and bleeding. He wouldn't have time to be like 'do your duty' because he'd be in too much pain to understand what was going on

jesus that game was shit

adrenaline is a hell of a hormone lad
it's not as cut and dry

AAAAAAGGGHHHH

What the hell is Varys' end game? If he really cares about the people why wouldn't he just help Robert be a good king instead of helping to instigate a civil war?

he's a dickless faggot who can't think straight

how did he instigate a civil war you retard

>just help robert be a good king
>robert be a good king

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

someone needs to add A Thieving Magpie in the scene when Euron attacks Yara and the Sand Sneks.

Give it a nice Clockwork Orange feel.

Robert wasn't a bad king, just disinterested. He also had a competent Hand in Jon Arryn.

he is a skilled warrior and you are not

Bend the Knee.

>Obsessed with burning people
>Kills family members
>Demands to bend the knee
>Obsession with the throne being "rightfully theirs"
Are Dany and Stannis the same person? We've never actually seen them in a room together.

azor davis

who are the 3 people in the bottom (old man with symbol on his chest, helmet dude and the negress) supposed to be?
They arent in the show famalam.
Also, Why is euron wearing an eyepatch? is a snek going to cut one of his eyes?

Difference with Stannis was because it was rightfully his; he was next in line after Robert.

Daenerys just believes that it is family tradition for Targs to sit in a chair full of swords.

so this is more of a book question than a show one but:

Who contacted who first; Did Frey write to Tywin or did Tywin write to Frey? And when did the Boltons get involved?

>Daenerys just believes that it is family tradition for Targs to sit in a chair full of swords.
COME ON NOW

Stannis is rightful King in the Targaryen line too. Women can't inherit the Iron Throne.

Roose Bolton switched sides in secret after learning about Stannis' defeat in the Battle of the Blackwater.

Also, Frey contacted Bolton, then Tywin.

> Women can't inherit the Iron Throne.

Bad news for Stannis then

>Beric and Tormund are dead
>shee ay ey is dead
The fuck do I root for now? Night Kang?

>thinking the rightful king of westeros is a pussy

Dany

beric and tormund aren't dead
i thought so too but apparently they weren't at the seaside castle place

Where were they then? It clearly shows them being there when it gets destroyed

who is rhanyra

Mine was some Central Intelligence boy, at the Battle of ZS-NVB. My jeep couldn't fly so I was on foot, sitting on the carpet. He came walking up to me, this dumb American born lad, thinking he could extinguish the fire with one throw from his aircraft. I knocked him down with one headbutt. Gods, I was big then. Caved in his face. Probably broke every tooth in his head. Stood over him, fist raised. Right before I brought it down he shouted "I'm in charge here!"

That's a nigger-tier nose

Was a tall virgin incel or manlet triggered or why is the last thread full of virgins insulting each other?

BRIENNE.....END IT

they were on the wall but at a different place

I bet you're a manlet

2bh I just watched the finale and it did seem like they were close to the edge of the wall, at eastwatch. If they weren't then that scene was shittily shown

Someone please post the webm where Brienne thinks she kills Stannis but its Arya wearing his face and then Pod is actually Stannis in disguise

>I am the Storm, my Lord
>The first Storm and the last

Why did they give up on places feeling like a real, living, breathing town/city? Places like winterfell, kings landing etc all just seem like a single building these days

>molested Aeron and fucked Urrigon's boipussy when he got drunk
>/fa/ as fuck
>crew of buff mute pirates
>throws thots aside when he's done with them
>crazy mood swings
>gives no shits about the Seven or Old Gods
>skinchanges into a slave chick to get pounded by bara daddy Victarion
is Euron gay? truly... he is /ourguy/

She's a loser

No time to show talking while walking through the shit streets of KL.

EURON KING

t. medieval wars veteran

Queen

i mean she was pretty stupid but still not robbert stupid she would have been a nice ruler

>anglos are white

>competent Hand in Jon Arryn

A senile retard you mean

I reckon her tits are proper minging and disgusting which is why they get them to CGI them. She already looks like a disgusting crack whore in some pictures

So; who's ending up with chekovs armour?

Me under.

the madman is our guy

>tfw we will never see Valyrian steel armor in the show because the costume designers shit the bed 3 seasons ago

>skinchanges into a slave chick to get pounded by bara daddy Victarion
Wait really?

>Why is euron wearing an eyepatch?

Because he's a pirate, duh

> Only one living kraken has never known defeat. Only one has never bent his knee. Only one has sailed to Asshai by the Shadow, and seen wonders and terrors beyond imagining

Does anyone know where to find subtitles for the French version of the show? All the subtitle files I can find look like they're made from fan translations of the English subtitles and not directly transcribed from the French version.

I'M A SAILOG PEG

AND I LOST MY LEEEEEEEEEEEG

A perfect fit for Justin Massey if the show bothered to explore the Stannis faction more.

He definitely takes it up the ass

Azor Petyr

Will Euron have a kraken in TWOW?

tvsubtitles.net/tvshow-911-7.html

have you tried here

>AARRGH KILL ME ARYA

Why does Dragonstone has gargoyles? was it built by a Christian?

>bothered to explore the Stannis faction more.
Stannis IS DEAD you madman

No, that's so fucking cliche

Read the Forsaken The answer is yes

you must be very new

>TWOW
>ever releasing

>be Khal Drogo
>be literally undefeated in combat and never have to cut your ponytail off
>die due to some small fucking wound

When he was alive, obviously.

>"Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my withered leg, make the maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succor me, make me wealthy... protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselords, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from the Silence." He laughed. "Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray."

>Euron will come back from Essos with the Golden Company wearing
>VALYRIAN
>STEEL
>ARMOR

I feel like she and Cersei are somewhat similar in their lust for power, self-confidence and ways of doing politics.

Those are Marge's tits.

>he thinks he knows more of gods than Euron

>Never seen a literal who's actresses tits means I'm new

yes of course man

>literally posted in every other thread
>not new
kys new faggot

>I WAS RAPED BY KHAL DROGO
>also I named my dragon after him lol
>I HATED MY BROTHER
>yeahhh I named another dragon after him too

>From Ib to Asshai
From Oldtown to Qarth you mean

U JUST KNOW

She had giant areola even before the pregnancy. Her nips are probably like pepperoni. And the gay men and pedos that run the fashion industry have convinced women that big nips are gross. That's why she won't show them.

i kinda of agree with that

Are White walkers White?

Best looking girl
prove me wrong
protip: you can't

But what are Euron's tax policies though?

Why not all four?

>You must be very new
people like you always come of as obnoxious and smug fucks

can't

she was absolutely the prettiest on the show

I literally, PHYSICALLY can't

>body of a 14 year old boy

there, proved you wrong