The current situation in Germany

So in some reagions of Germany the right-wing party "AfD" is the third or second strongest party right now. These votes don´t only come from germans who are tired of this shit but a huge part also comes from immigrants. People from Iran, Syria, and so on. who once were immigrants themself don´t wan´t any more of their own kind. Some of them managed to make a decent living here with restaurants and such. The AfD won´t go away anymore. They will stay and force other partys to unite into a group of 3 to 4 partys to stay in charge. This coalition won´t be able to do shit. They tend to act like a Hydra where every head want´s to do something different. This will bring even more problems caused by them and even more people will vote the AfD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtKJFmypYJ4
shortnews.de/id/1194287/freiburg-jeder-dritte-afd-waehler-hat-migrationshintergrund
sueddeutsche.de/politik/migrantenbei-der-afd-die-deutschenversteher-1.2283582
zdf.de/forum-am-freitag/migranten-in-der-afd-43093524.html
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/seehofer-nennt-debatte-ueber-kandidatur-merkels-daemlich/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only civil war will save Germany.. Or england for that matter

>These votes don´t only come from germans who are tired of this shit but a huge part also comes from immigrants.

That's because they're too stupid to know what's good for them. It's our duty to guide them.

Who's this semen demon ?

Frauke makes my dick happy

Are you living under a rock?

Yes i was allowed out today when Trump went to Mexico.

She is one of the leades of the AfD

>Some of them managed to make a decent living here with restaurants and such.
Kek. Well meme'd.

We need to Import another Austrian Politician and make him Head of the AFD. Only a Austrian Leader will enable another ANSCHLUSS.

Oh, I see. It's Frauke Petry, head of the German Party "AFD".

any nudes out there German user ?

>This Pole Hole

She really is a sexy woman.

>tfw I always come across this fucking image during my tumblr fetish searches

Too bad the original woman is so fucking ugly.

The world needs more qt dominatrices.

Pay the troll toll to get to this boys hole

Frauke Petry, the current (and best) leader of AfD.
AfD is the only party in Germany that opposes the European Union and mass immigration. Their party platform isn't perfect, far from it, but right now they're a very necessary opposition.
To put them in perspective, they're less effective than UKIP, but less hated than SD.

Why is the f usually not capitalized?
AfD

>not learning your lesson the first time and voting for a different female chancellor.

Germans are true cucks.

FEMALES SHOULD NEVER LEAD.

i want madame petry to dom me so bad

Grammar:
(A)lternative (f)ür (D)eutschland

In our Country most Political Partys are Capital Leters only and I myself prefer it as well (even tho it's wrong in this case)

This

>Why is the f usually not capitalized?
AfD stands for Alternative für Deutschland.
In German, the words in titles are usually not capitalized like they are in English. So it wouldn't just be "AFD."
At the same time, nouns in German are always capitalized, even in the middle of sentences. "Alternative" is a noun, and so is the country, "Deutschland." But not "für."
So the acronym keeps the pattern of capitalization.

that pic got me rock hard, thanks op.

i just came back from vacation and holy fuck berlin has become depressing, arabs shouting and intimidating, german degenerate punks and drunkards

what has become of the country of order and law?

Thanks, guys. I think AfD with the little f looks very aesthetic.

Also, please post more Frauke pics.

Nope, and fuck the AfD.

>a huge part also comes from immigrants
For some reason, like the AfD being the AfD, I doubt that. Source for your claim?

the jews destroyed it because hitler wouldn't sell out his people.

Berlin is a toilet for those arabic clans controlling entire strreets. Not even the police is safe there anymore. Well every toilet can be flushed, we just need a party willing to do it.

>this is a wasserwerfer
>it werfs wasser

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=PtKJFmypYJ4

The afd is a stupid party, even for the nationalists. They are so successful for 2 reasons:
1: The stupid guys, with less money, like welfare people and low payed workers, who run on the streets and scream “theytakeourjaaabs“ hope the afd is a SOLUTION for the refugee crisis, which they are not. They have many stupid ideas, like using lethal force on the border, for people who want to cross, which sounds good to the stupid part of Sup Forums but the smart people here know that its a very bad idea, not moral, but political.

2: The smart guys with lots of money. People unaffected by the refugee crisis who just look for profitable taxes and such. The afd wants to lower the taxes for richer people, and go full on america on the capitalistic side of germany. That means lower wages for the middke class, reformed employment laws and such. The lower class doesn`t know that, because of the above named readons, and a lack of interest of the actual party program.

Its literally, muh money, or muh refugees. The afd would make germany to a police state with corrupt companies on an american scale, which is not good.

I consider myself on the liberal right side, so i vote the FDP who offer real solutions instead of stupid promises, like a system where refugees have to work BY LAW for their money here.

I will not vote the afd, and everyone who does, is retarded.

>Also, please post more Frauke pics.
Just keep in mind that she's already taken, user.

Sure thing.
1 - shortnews.de/id/1194287/freiburg-jeder-dritte-afd-waehler-hat-migrationshintergrund
2 - sueddeutsche.de/politik/migrantenbei-der-afd-die-deutschenversteher-1.2283582
3 - zdf.de/forum-am-freitag/migranten-in-der-afd-43093524.html

>Every third vote comes from and immigrant not wanting any more immigrants.

> not voting for AfD because they turn Germany into a corrupt country
> votes for FDP. A party which is fighting for TTIP and CETA

>so i vote the FDP
>FDP
>a member of ALDE
Yeah, nah, fuck that.

>The FDP describes itself as a pro-European party, although the minority national-liberal faction is Eurosceptic.
>The FDP wants a politically integrated EU with a Common Foreign and Security Policy, but supported a referendum on the Treaty of Lisbon.
>The FDP advocates the accession of Turkey to the EU, although this would require Turkey to fulfil all criteria.
FUCK THAT.
Brussels get out.

I want her to be my mommy

>even the leader of the german nationalist right is an unfaithful harlot

Thanks.

Also, can someone photoshop Frauke sitting in Don's lap?

Shut the fuck up.

Look at the roster who is availible right now, the fdp is the least worst. Voting next year is not voting what you want, its voting what can do the least damage

CDU/SPD people who refuse to change anything and have done shit in years, even tho they are on the top for ages

Die Grüne hippies feminists sjw

Die Piraten, fucking children who want toys for everyone, and have sanders levels of stupidity in the availibility of resources and money

Die Linke liberals who want all refugees open borders and probably forced castration

Afd, above mentioned reasons

Its a shit time, and the FDP will do lots of good things and a few bad things. I dont agree with alot of their plans, but all im doing is damage control. The afd is wrong. Period. I have no problems with right winged parties at all, but the afd will do alot of damage to our economy and to the german people. They are greedy people, who want to profit of the fear and greed of the german people, and that is disgusting. There are no patriots in the afd, they are buisnessman with their own interests in mind, and that has no place on the top of a country.

Heh, I knew about it. Dumb shits all of them.

Well, voting for FDP is a Waste since they don't have a chance to get any meaningful amount of votes anyway. So every Vote for FDP is a Vote that is missing the AFD to become a Opposition Force to the Lefty Controlled Gobernment.

>few bad things
Like Burgers above already has written: Do you really want an TTIP supporting, Turkeys dick blowing, Brussel worshipping party?

Not long ago they were gone. They were gone for good reasons and they should have stayed in their graves.

If the CSU was an independent party I would vote them but sadly Merkel won´t let them go. Otherwise her numbers would drop even further.

You don´t want any of those? Vote "Die Partei". At least they know that their own party is for nothing but lolz.

>voting FDP
>because AFD is all about muh capitalism
nigger what

At least she is better than Alice "neo-liberal, Goldman Sachs, lesbian with adopted child, anti-völkisch" Weidel.

>If the CSU was an independent party I would vote them but sadly Merkel won´t let them go.
>Merkel won´t let them go
How does that work? Why can't they just split off?

>If the CSU was an independent party
i so want a CSU/AFD coalition and Frauke to sit on my dick

>what has become of the country of order and law?

There really is one single answer to all of it: Sozialdemokraten. And communists of Die Linke.

Not an argument.

Don't fall for the CSU meme: jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/seehofer-nennt-debatte-ueber-kandidatur-merkels-daemlich/

Too many people inside both partys are afraid that they won´t make it alone. The CSU needs to grow some balls and stop listening to Merkel. Maybe once they freed themself from her there would be a chance for something.

That Sonal guy is fucking retarded.

>Höcke dindu nuffin

He's a dumb as fuck migrant wannabe nazi.

People want to keep their jobs u know? Once Merkel hears somebody is against her they get her "absolutes vertrauen".

Will they force them to surrender after an heroically retreat?

>w-we are are just gonna go home and call daddy yankee from there, hang in there lads.

lol

TTIP chances look grim, i hope it would fail even with the FDP. Im just lost what to do. I votet the violets last time, and regretted throwing my vote away.
All i wanr is the lesser evil and by progress of elimination, the FDP is what remains.

Frau Petri is QTAF

Won't happen. Look at what happens to based people like Bosbach: they have no choice, but to leave in the end. The CDU is ruled by people like Tauber and Merkel now and the rest drags along. People like Söder wont start a revolution, those who try like the guy from Konservativer Aufbruch are forced to resign/leave willingly.

And in the end: WHY vote for them? THEY sold us out. It is THEM who sat and watched as Merkel dragged the CDU/CSU to the left and did nothing, or were powerless.

CSU (Christlich Soziale Union/Christian Social Union) is a independent party only running in Bavaria with around 50% support from the locals, a state where the CDU (Christlich Demokratische Union/Christian Democratic Union) aka. Mutti Merkels Party doesn't exist
now to get a seat in Parliament in Berlin the CSU is siting with the CDU
it has been like this like forever and it always fucking sucked because bavarians like myself usually always vote for the CSU indirectly supporting the CDU
now considering AfD is running all over Germany just like the CDU their actually is at least a change that the CSU might site with AFD in 2017

When has Britain saved anyone in the last 100 years kek? You even started a war by claiming you would save someone. You couldn't even save yourself even though getting involved was completely optional.

It's like this old country standing up from it's wheelchair trying to get an erection again after all these years and is rewarded with prostate cancer instead, now slowly declining into the abyss.

Well you get neo-liberal company slaves by voting the FPD. Not much changed since the last time. There is no lesser evil here.

Yes, I know. And it speaks volumes about the quality of a party, IF someone like Merkel can get into this position. A former communist opportunist, secretary for agitation and propaganda in the FDJ, who is ethnically polish and whose ancestory, who willingly moved into the GDR, fought against Germany in both world wars. AND it means their salary and position are more important to them than the fate of Germany. - I am not sure about the latter for the leadership of the AfD, but with the leading CDU politicians I KNOW it.

kek, the violets "for spiritual politics"? Really? Yeah, cute party.

Just compare that face to Merkel. How sad must be life of a leftist.
It's true that they are all failures that want to change the system instead of themselves.
The true redpill is self-improvement. That's how you find happiness.

Right wing parties will always rise with immigration.

The cultural traditions, the ways of life, and the politics in the countries all of these people are coming from? They make our 'conservatives' look very left wing.

Are muslims going to integrate and vote for pro feminism pro lgbtq pro abortion political parties? Never in a million years.

You completely misinterpreted his post, you spastic.

>the afd will do alot of damage to our economy and to the german people. They are greedy people, who want to profit of the fear and greed of the german people, and that is disgusting. There are no patriots in the afd, they are buisnessman with their own interests in mind,

jesus

am I reading a german version of a cruz voter?

Most antifa members are around 20-25 and living with their parents. And not exactly degree material either.

I know, still....

FDP is libertarian in burger terms, I think, but not THAT level of autism. Small government, lower taxes, etc. Party of enterpreneurs. I always used to vote for them in the past.

But they are completely irrelevant now. Merkel cucked them out of existence and their political material was...not so good lately.

lol checked

>Libertarian
>want to keep the Erbschaftssteuer

It certainly is libertarian for German standards, Sören. Not libertarian in burgerland, but burgerland doesn't have an unironic communist party and successor to the SED in parliaments.