Is Hillary retarded? Why the fuck didn't she take the intiative and meet with the Mexican President first...

Is Hillary retarded? Why the fuck didn't she take the intiative and meet with the Mexican President first? She just lost the fucking election.

>she just lost the election

the average american knows that this "meeting" was just a ratings trap for the mexican president and doesn't mean anything, similar to how Trump is a rating trap for the media. looks like the president found good company in bringing another narcissist to a phony press conference.

Most americans know that Hillary is a busy woman who can't be hampered by dog and pony shows like this

It's a 4D chess move, 90% of Mexicans and Mexican Americans hate Peña Nieto

busy sharting in her diapers maybe, LOL

>Foreign leaders and neighbours are hampering side shows

Guess that is a good description of how she considers other countries sovereignty.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you just witnessed the moment Trump secured victory! Let us MAGA in the streets!

She's cooked, I am starting to wonder if she isn't a Trump plant given her many misteps and shoddy performance.

She has to abide by DNC rules and only hire dirt poor 3rd world minorities and cripples to run her campaign. Which is just as well, since every time she goes in public, she sharts, has a seizure, or decloaks her inner lizard again.

Doing nothing is literally her strongest strategy.

I bet she goes there soon. Like Obama did during the floods after Trump arrived.

Her doctor advised that she should be resting, not traveling.

She actually declined.

>Call hispanics are Mexican

Her health issues most likely.

>Hillary
>Doing anything that requires staying awake more than 1 hour

Yeah...no!

Does the average american even know where Mexico is located?

>a candidate meeting with a foreign political figure meaning anything
You're not very familiar with American politics, are you? How many people do you think could even name the Mexican president yesterday? Hell, how many could name him today even after seeing his name all over the news?

CTR hard at work I see

Does the average Mexican even survive to 35?

If there ever was proof of CTR Shills, you're it faggot. GKY

I bet it and Canada are the only ones every America knows where they are.

Mexico because it's the shithole to the south of us.

Shes dying, duhhhhh. 2015!

Yes i would say so.

No :(

You assume she gives a fuck about Mexico.

>Is Hillary retarded?
dementia is technically not retardation

Hill thinks she has the election in the bag. She doesn't.

Should anyone? Mexicants doesn't even care about Mexico.

>Is Hillary retarded? Why the fuck didn't she take the intiative and meet with the Mexican President first? She just lost the fucking election.
She's in bad health, a trip like that would be too much for her.

Also Mexico didn't pay her to go down there so she didn't think of it.

While Trump was visiting a world leader Hillary had a speech about dangerous internet memes. How can you even defend that? She is completely out of touch.

cities or province?

>Hillary had a speech about dangerous internet memes
What the fuck did she even try to achieve with this? 99% of people didn't even know what she was talking about and it's not like "Trump is supported by racist" is some brand-new argument she never used before. She just made herself look retarded by spreading panic about about a bunch of internet trolls.

You fucking racist bigot antisemite, it's not Hillarys fault nobody invites her to the party. All the others are just sexist white males oppressing the woman when in reality they are just afraid of her. I fear hillary will lose this election because all the men will gang up against her because they can't see a strong woman in power.

Fucking racist sexist bigots, I hate this world, I want my equality.

Let me tell you one thing, during this entire election the most meaningful thing americans have learned, is that they share a border with Mexico

Hillary CANNOT fly currently. Her health issues are badly agitated if she flies when she is having one of her episodes. Same reason she did not visit Baton Rouge. She campaigns by bus incase you have missed it.

Very busy (meeting with the dialysis machine for three hours today)

>Let me tell you one thing,

You're fucking retarded.

Everyone knows the shithole south of us, faggot.
Even stupid niggers like you.

>a fucking cross

Her health is so bad that things have to be planned weeks in advance and even then, if she's not feeling well (almost always) then she cancels. I assume she's screaming and shitting her pants like a 2 year old majority of the time.

Nieton has not donated to the Clinton Fund. She only visits paying customers.

>dog and pony shows like this
LOL
CTR shills are getting desperate.

There is so much damage control going on right now. Shilldog is end