ITT crossovers you want to see in comics

ITT crossovers you want to see in comics

the MASK / deadpool

Really just put Godzilla and/or Hellboy in anything and I'll throw my money at it.

Didn't this shit actually happen?
Didn't Marvel own the comic book rights to the Transformers and Godzilla at one point?

Marvel did own the rights to both, but about a decade apart so the tween did ne'er meet.

Conan and He-Man

Damn

The two most famous barbarians need to crossover.

I have nothing against the crossover between the TMNT and Batman, but I want to see this happening much more!!!!!

enjoy your ban

The Barbarian League is a must.

A fan comic project.

They owned them but by the time they started up Transformers, they already had lost the rights to Godzilla years before.

However, in an issue of Transformers with Spider-Man, Fury actually makes a reference to Marvel's Godzilla series.

In an ideal world, there'd be a crossover where Spider-Man, SHIELD, the Autobots, and GI Joe take on Godzilla.

Archie meets pic related

Just flag it before HE gets here.

Throw in the TMNT and we got us a party.

Predator needs to get off it's ass

So the official cross-over with anything corps:
Spider-Man
Hellboy
Godzilla
The Doctor
The Predator
and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Venom

Venom comes with Spider-Man.
He's like the default +1 like Mothra is for Godzilla or Daleks are for the Doctor.

A Spiderman/Kamen Rider crossover would be amazing. Especially since there are so many Riders for him to interact with, and it would be amazing to hear him unleash a hurricane of quips on Shocker and the other villains. Actually, on the subject of Kamen Riders and Marvel, I wonder if the Greeed would be bigger threats with all the rampant desire in the world or lesser threats because everyone is used to this shit by now.

Should Batman count?

Spider-Man and 80s Justice League International

How long would he survive?

Also, Spider-Man and the Rogues would be pretty fun

your missing Batman
he crossed over with like half the people on that list

I guess Batman also works in everything, depending on the version.

dead on arrival

What if he had an unlimited supply of orange juice?

I was gonna say that I wasn't sure they should be included since the the ones I mentioned had connections while Marvel was publishing them (Dum Dum Dugan, Spider-Man and JJJ had appearances in Marvel's Godzilla, Spider-Man and SHIELD showed up in Transformers, Marvel Transformers met Marvel GI Joe, and GI Joe had a J. Jonah Jameson cameo) but then again TMNT #1 had the Turtles' origin connected with Matt Murdock's origin.

>TMNT #1 had the Turtles' origin connected with Matt Murdock's origin
It's not canon.

Wait, wasn't that his ending in the game? Reed gets him to go to the Marvel Zombies universe?

That ape looks thrilled to be chest burstified.

on the subject of Predator
im suprised this didnt happen in the 90's

Yep, that's why I wanna see it.

Buff the Marvel Zombies with the power cosmic. Or just depower the Black Lanterns

Marvel is no fun when it comes to Fox

Would they actually kill it?

They would have sex.

Raph would, maybe Leo, Donny depends, Mike no

Yes.

Would you not?

I would cum in his tight alien ass. And if he opens his mouth wide enough so my dick wouldn't scrape the teeth I'd fuck his mouthpussy too.

No user! Resist his sexual powers!

I cannot. For I will become the sexual predator and hunt his beautiful ass.

user why don't you take a seat?

You only go after kidfuckers I'm hunting murderous alien boypussy.

Ghost Rider
vs
Hellboy
vs
Spawn
vs
Scorpion

The fact that this hasn't happened in any capacity is some sort of disaster.

Quick! Think up a Hellboy crossover that WOULDN'T work! The guy seems to be like peanut butter, just goes good with everything.

ET.

Jackie Chan

this plz

Are you serious? Jackie Chan is like Hellboy, put him in anything and it's instantly better.

There's a screen cap floating around about "Mr. Bean vs. Predator" where Bean goes about his daily life while Predator tries, and fails to kill him. The entire time Bean doesn't even know someone's trying to kill him.

Then again Mr. Bean vs. anything, with that same kinda premise sounds just fucking radical to me.

>You sure you know how to use the gauntlet?

>Kinda. I've covered Secret Wars you know.

FANTASTIC.

Jackie Chan vs. Xenomorph, who'd win.

The venue is a ladder factory, Jackie's carrying a baby with his left arm and he don't want no trouble.

Figment meets Deadpool.

I want a Frank and FRANK team up Frank West and Ash Williams would be cool too

Aquaman vs Cloverfield(first movie, ignore the second)
Aquaman vs Davy Jones(Pirates of the Caribbean)
Aquaman vs Deep Sea King(One Punch Man)
Aquaman vs Sharknado

I want to see this mostly to find out who has the better ass.

Peter does.

Doctor Strange and John Constantine

Teenage Mutant Ninja Gameras! Teenage Mutant Ninja Gameras! Teenage Mutant Ninja Gameras! Heroes in giant shells!

Spiderman and Ghost Busters
Deal with the ghost of Gwen Stacy.

Marvel wanted to do Ghost Rider vs. Caspar the Friendly Ghost back in the 90s. I'd have liked to have seen it actually get made.

After their pitch for the crossover was rejected by Caspar's IP holder one of the staffers joked "I guess we'll have to do Punisher vs. Archie instead". Even though it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, the Marvel brass loved the idea. And the rest is history.

It'll never happen, but I think it'd be funny if they made the Superman serials (Superman (1948) and Superman vs Atom Man) canonical to the Raimi Spider-Man on account that those serials were produced by Columbia Pictures (which would eventually do the Spider-Man films) and the fact Aunt May made a reference to Superman.

Just have Superman in action during the 40's and 50's and then went away for some reason or other and then he comes back (to team with Spider-Man) looking like a healthy 60 year old despite being in his 80's or 90's.

>spider has a bug themed villian and a villain named shocker
>original two kamen riders are bug themed and their main enemy is a organization named shocker
>first monster original kamen rider fought is named spider-man
İT ALL COMES TOGETHER!

MiB/Ghostbusters

he covered the wars you know.

Has a Daredevil/TMNT crossover been done before?