Is Riverdale unironically the most comfy show on right now? it's better than everything else

Is Riverdale unironically the most comfy show on right now? it's better than everything else

Veronica > Polly > Josie > Betty > Cheryl

are you an idiot?

*blocks your path*

What about Betty makes her more attractive to you?

But can she block my cock?

Patrician choice

Betty is pretty but blue eyed skinny blondes are the most generic standards of beauty

she clearly has some meat and test in her

Yes, very boring.

Funny how irl it's the opposite especially for the spic.

is that a real house? it looks fake somehow

Maybe for people under the age of 20

>twn hold a ruler next to your cock and giggle at your size and even more as you prematurely ejaculate

t. non-white

correct

ogre lili

Cheryl is objectively best girl

she's unironically gross

Exactly. The only reason why anyone would even consider her "best girl" out of the three is specifically because of race. To anyone who isn't a racist, she's just a generic 6/10 white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

her face looks waxy

>generic 6/10 white girl
niqqa, she's a 7

Boy do you have it backwards my man. Niggers see white skin and blonde hair and its a 9, minimum. Try actually talking to a non-white person before throwing out "racist" like its Reddit and anyone gives a shit. This "baka white wimmin black kweenz" nonsense is fake social media coon shit and not reflected in reality at all.

I honestly can't understand how some people can think the one on the right is more attractive than the other 2. She's a 6/10 at best even with make up.

boy you're so clueless

Betty clearly looks better. The Cheryl girl has her beat though.

Are they really expecting us to believe that this fugly spic whore is supposed to be super beautiful?

did you unironically post this, famalam?

Does it get better? I wasn't able to take the pilot seriously.

who hype for evil jughead

>Juggy pulls a knife on Reggie

>build up a gorillion plots
>all center around jason's death
>his death is just his dad being angry who then immediately kills himself

More beautiful than the blonde and redhead.

No she isn't. She looks like shit and acts annoying as hell to boot.

Show for teenage Stacys.

You're probably into the "exotic" look but believe me there are far better looking Latinas girls out there than her. The actress who plays her mother is better looking.

which one is the brown one? I like that one

Veronica.

Why does she like dogs so much?

Stop being a tripfag nigger.

what i love about Riverdale is that it's just the perfect watch after a long day at school / work show.

It's not the pinnicale of television like idunno the wire, sopranos, six feet etc. but it just captures that "classic televison drama" so well, something kinda nostalgic about it. It's not too smart, too complicated or even necessarily that good; it's just a really enjoyable show to watch during and otherwise stressful and busy week.

In the "age of streaming" it feels like something you would watch as a teenager on NBC or something with your siblings back in 2008.

also

>tfw when you're walking home in the rain, pick up some thai food on your way, get into your one room flat on the 9th floor, crack open a cold one and put on an epiode of Riverdale while you listen to the rain hit your window and the blurry city lights are in the background//comfy//

germans love dogs

especially german women

Is this show anything like the mediocrity that is The Magicians? I watched at least 5 eps more than I should have of that terrible series before realizing it would probably be best just to kill myself instead of finishing it.

Is it just me or is Cole Sprouse the worst actor on the show out of the main cast? All he does is just make that one face expression and it doesn't feel real. Why its always the actors who have been acting since a young age can never act when the grow up? Ironically enough Cole was the only reason why I even watched the show because I wanted to see what he was up to since the Disney channel. As much as I was impressed by the writing on this show considering the fact that its done by the CW, anytime I see Jughead on screen it always ruins my suspense of disbelief a little.

Jughead is supposed to be edgy and cringy. And pretentious like the actor.

no you're right

agreed. am shitskin. the only reason our forefathers rode all the way to the gates of vienna from their comfy deserts was cuz one "trust fund i wanna travel the world" lad got a taste of aryan punani on a semester overseas, and told the rest of the tribes. Till this day, white puss remain the ultimate prize.

She's German?

She's so ugly, looks like a fucking fish

his earlier episodes were just filled with cringe shit, i thought he got better as the stuff with his dad played out and he wasnt able to pull of the pretentious outsider thing anymore

i would end my life right now if i knew i reincarnated as a molecule with a sense of smell that lived on her asshole

how is she so perfect bros?

>Lili Reinhart was born and raised in Cleveland, Oho
>53.3% black population

:3

>thinks tripfags have any say in who i jerk off to

get the fuck out of here faggot

>new season in october
well that was fast

low test virgin detected

Would like to kick her head and throw her into the sewers.

>no upper lip

Kek

Cheryl Blossom is unironically the best girl on the show. Folllowed by Veronica's mom, then Betty and then Betty's mom. With Veronica somewhere at the bottom.

She's got more plastic in her face than a barbie doll. She looks like shit and people only think shes pretty due to muh red hair.

what is the context for this?

Shouldn't get so close to fire, she'll melt.

Cheryl>Cheryl's mom>Veronica's mom>Betty's mom>Betty>Polly>Josie>Val>>Cheryl's 2 followers>Veronica>Melody

Based.

>one chocolate milkshake for dabbing salma hayek

Kys for comparing Hayek to that

I just went for the first hispanic actress I could think of, no disrespect.

giv betty gf

Every damn thread.

based giv psoter

yes

The eyebrows on the right are like two continental plates about to hit and recreate Fukushima all over her forehead

all me

The eyebrow on the left makes her look like a complete Cyclops

That is one sexy armpit

She needs to finish getting her eyebrows done or just let the unibrow show. She's not fooling anyone.

BASED

yes

ugly pit whore

she has the perfect amount of bodyfat.

>finish the show
>late but whatever
>look for a thread on Sup Forums to discuss who shot the dad and what jughead is gonna do
>just waifu posting
i dont know what i expected

there's a reason we're called fa/tv/irgins

i would hard pass on all future fappenings if i could just see her asshole

Ok faggot, it's most likely it was Hermione(Ronnie's mom) who ordered the hit on Fred. She's been shown to be shady. Hiram(Veronica's dad) didn't write the threatening letter to Ronnie, it was Hermione.

Jughead is going to join the Serpents to discover who really is the final boss that is pumping in and out drugs out of Riverdale.

>mfw riverdale thread