Duck Dogers

You never told me how comfy this was, Sup Forums.
You never told me to watch it at all, actually.
Bad Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ad1UCQjR!TX2-YsH0ilJKfVNv9XAcEA
youtube.com/watch?v=uPk886Uz6Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=60-etRy0dg8
youtu.be/Dwkk2rhynq0
youtube.com/watch?v=T8FroDwIhfw
youtube.com/watch?v=TYcg6LWad4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daffy Duck at his finest.

Is there a mega?

We're not here to spoonfeed you.

there is a torrent and it even helpfully includes the original short

I get it, in return for the link I will give you every episode of clone high.

mega.nz/#F!ad1UCQjR!TX2-YsH0ilJKfVNv9XAcEA

It was animated by Rough Draft studios? because it looks like.

It's been off for years. We loved it when it did and then it was over. You should have known it was good because we never talk about it just like we pretty much never talk about Megas anymore either.

where are those from?
the aspect ration suggests not from the show itself.. I'm baffled

It's from the show. It's just a few shots put together.

yup, someone mentioned this in a SJ thread and I decided to watch. pure luck, really

just finished that ep, was pretty weird

also seen westworld episode

>You should have known it was good because we never talk about
makes sense, I'll keep that in mind

gorgeous

sorry user, I don't need anything in return because I'm capable of typing SHOW NAME into a search box.

and so should you

>unironically liking SJ
Kill yourself.

Motherfucking Tom Jones

highest quality bait, yuo make me proud

youtube.com/watch?v=uPk886Uz6Aw
FROZEN

>Not already knowing about the best Daffy Duck cartoon ever made
Shit mang, the god-tier intro should already let you know that it's a good show

good tier intro or god tier intro?

youtu.be/Dwkk2rhynq0

I don't randomly watch intros for shows I never heard about

but it is god-tier

you came prepared, I like you

Queen Tyr'ahnee was top tier waifu material. The fact that she was so damn thirsty just made her better.

One of the best cartoon intro's ever made honestly

Remember when Elmer Fudd became an intergalactic plague that nearly absorbed everyone into a collective hive mind.

>.avi
Those are some awful TV rips, aren't they?

Yes

desu i've seen better intros from 90s OVAs

It's Tom fucking Jones man. Of course it's god tier. That's like asking if Mr. New Vegas was a good radio host.

who the fuck is that

Loved the women in the show. They were always so damned sexy. CN used to love sexy women.

user, every month there is a thread about this show, filled with praise.
For a >10 yo show, that is a lot.

Mr. New Vegas is a radio host in Fallout New Vegas played by Wayne Newton who is known as Mr. Las Vegas in real life. If you haven't played New Vegas you really should.

Talia?

I did play New Vegas, but desu it's boring as fuck to listen to the in game music/audio.

Daffy Duck the Wizard cartoon fucking WHEN?

why is daffy so based

I've been asking myself that same question for years now. Bring back the old Dodgers gang, set it in a high fantasy realm and get Tom Jones to hammer out another theme song. Boom! Instant gold.

>Tyr'ahnee would be some dark-elf sorceress queen or something
Fund the funding!

Ain't that the truth.

Now that I think about it I think I really just want more Try'ahnee. I've got a thing for powerful women with a powerful thirsts.

who the fuck would animate it though

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=T8FroDwIhfw

Sorry about the quality

It writes itself!
>Daffy is an extremely powerful, but very stupid, wizard
>Porky is his loyal but beleaguered assistant and friend
>Bugs is a roguish trickster who often crosses paths with the two
>Tyr'ahnee is
>Marvin is her right-hand man

>Plot begins with Daffy being kicked out of his position at the College of Mages, and follows him and Porky on their quest for power and riches
>The two often end up getting involved with the problems of others, and end up having to save them. Tyr'ahnee and Marvin are the two main antagonists, trying to conquer the world
>Artstyle is the same as the Wizard music video
>Power Metal soundtrack

4°C. As shitty as nuThundercats was it was god damn gorgeous to look at.

tfw realised just a month ago that this was supposed to be a Westworld parody
It's not like I hadn't seen the movie before then either

>not based trigger
kys

>The Cadet would be a monk-in-training
>X-2 is Tyr'ahnee's Royal Knight

I'd give my right arm for this.

I don't think Trigger really has the resources to handle something like a full scale western show. Especially not one that needs the level of quality animation a show like that would require. They're all about doing amazing things in very small doses or cutting corners in creative ways. 4°C has handled western shows before and has done it well. Can't blame them for shitty writing.

jesus i love that they animated the tooth gap from the film

>I don't think Trigger really has the resources to handle something like a full scale western show.
How not? Considering they're making the LWA TV show next year, it's not a matter of them not being able to, but rather how much budget they are given.
desu TMS would be a better choice than 4C

A million times better then The Looney Tunes Show.

Is she constantly showing her panties?

>Remember the episode where a space rock transform Porky into a metal magazine warrior parody and have a epic fight with Yosemite Sam

The radio is a huge part of the Fallout atmosphere though. The games wouldn't be the same without the likes of three dog and Mr New Vegas

I don't remember the episode with the Galactus expy.

This ep sucked

You know damn well we don't talk about the good stuff. That'd distract from the bitching about Marvel and TTG

>three dog
Fallout 3 was shit though.
>using the radio at all and not preferring the quiet ambience

The demands for animation that an anime has are generally a lot lower than the demands a western series has. Westerners like simpler designs that move a lot more. We do things like lip synching that the Japs generally don't. Nips have intricate designs that move a lot when it matters and almost not at all when it doesn't (which is most of the time). Trigger takes that to an almost ridiculous extreme. Making things literal cutouts at times to save budget for when they actually need something to move. The most important consideration how small Trigger really is. Imaishi is a big fucking name and while he's managed to drum up a lot of publicity for his studio, Trigger itself is very much still mom and pop. They're still getting their footing. If you look at their workload it's very limited. Half of their shit is guest work and half of what remains are literal internet animations. Putting a production like this on their hands would likely be more than they could reasonably handle.

Why is Marvin wearing nothing underneath

I see.
Why not contract a giant like Toei or Sunrise then?

It's just the way they do things on Mars.

I want to CLANK that robutt.

>Toei

Fuck no. Toei is an abomination. There are probably dozens of other Japanese or Korean studios that could handle it but not fucking Toei.

Really the main reason I thought studio 4°C is because they've done western fantasy and it was good and they've got a relationship with CN which is where it'd pretty much have to air. I was only looking for track records not really trying to say they were the absolute only studio worthy of consideration. The first 2 episodes of Thundercats looked amazing. In fact of all the complaints against that series animation is pretty much never one.

She really liked to give the boys a show. Fucking Dodgers messed up by not tying that ass down when he had the chance. I'd farm methane on Uranus gladly if it meant I got a crack at her anus.

how has no one posted this yet

youtube.com/watch?v=TYcg6LWad4c

HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Tyr'ahnee as a dark elf babe

>Mako will never voice your persistent wisecracking alarm clock

Why live?

>toei
>garbage
nice meme
they're good when they're not outsourcing their keyframes to the philippines
they're obviously not the best, but decent

"Consumption Overruled"

>Why not contract a giant like Toei

Toei discontinued the practice of outsourcing (or being used as an outsource) in 1989.

The Pryde of the X-Men pilot was the last thing they ever animated for America.

Macross Parody?

source?