I think everyone who likes Bojack is everyone who can relate

I think everyone who likes Bojack is everyone who can relate.
Those who hate it know nothing about becoming an alcoholic.

>I'm a sad drunk so I want to watch a sad drunk on TV

livin the dream bro, keep livin the dream.

I don't relate to him at all and still enjoy the show

I'm not fond of shows like Bojack, Rick and Morty or Archer, yet I still laugh at some South Park episodes, and to me TBBT is one of the funniest and comfiest show of the last 10 years. I'm 34, employed, married with 3 children btw.

>in b4 kys normie

You don't need to be an alcoholic to enyoj the show.
It essentialy a show about a guy trying to figure out how to live his life. It's pretty easy to relate to.

reddit

the jokes are good.

I don't give a fuck about the story or characters.

it's a sitcom. it's funny. it's not deep.

If he was just less depressing all the time he would enjoy life

F u c k y

Not trying to sound all reddit but this show did help me realize a lot of my bad tendencies brought on by depression that I have since worked to correct.
Too bad the show will always be depressing

lol, do be sad, just bee urself ;->

don't

The show is actually pretty good but I have a horse fetish and I can't stop thinking of Bojack's huge horse penis.

I'm not even gay.

If you just don't be sad you won't be, autist. I haven't been sad in seven years.

Fuck this meaningless drivel of a show & OP is a faggot.

>t. An Alcoholic

>you have to be drunk to find this shit funny

sounds right to me

Is the style of humor at all like The Life and Times of Tim?

God i hope so.

That's too much, man!

Based on the last thread about it I'd say the people who don't like Bojack Horseman are people who haven't watched it and somehow feel mocked as inferior by people who have watched it, or the show itself, or both. Part of the nu-male persecution complex that's going around right now.

I usually love Will Arnet, but this show sucks like your dreams of sucking horse cock. You freak.

Well, we can all dream can't we
What specifically about this show bothers you?

Word up. I don't have to be a depressed piece of shit to laugh at "juice controls the media." Mr Peanutbutter is the only main character I like or can relate to in the show. I still love the show because it's funny.

The jokes aren't funny. It's pretentious af.

It's basically Janeane Garofalo the show.

I disagree. We hate in others what we see in ourselves. Bojack is incredibly selfish but always has some way to justify it. I think that's why people dislike the show: it holds a mirror up to the worst parts of us that most sitcoms gloss over.

Janeane Garofalo, hmmm. You think this show has a liberal slant? If anything I think it mocks vacuous Hollywood liberals. I don't know what pretentious means here, I'm not sure what it is pretending to be. I think its themes of failing at life despite having good intentions because deep down you're a piece of shit are pretty plain.

I appreciate the jokes but more so I appreciate the delivery of them. Stuff like:

>Oh, come on. I mean, am I attracted to her? Sure. Do my days feel better when I’m around her? Yeah. Does she get me in ways no woman ever has? Indubitably. Do I fantasize about her? Yes, but only in two positions. Look, am I the kind of guy who would try to steal someone else’s girlfriend? Sure, of course, but do I like her? The answer’s no. You have nothing to worry about.

I see how you failed to dismiss my claim that it's horrendously not funny & for a comedy show not to be funny in the least.. I mean what is the point?

You can't argue whether a joke is funny, that's subjective.

Me? I find it unfunny.

all the people I know that like that mediocrity don't even drink but are just so le nerdy xD

I'm not an alcoholic and I can still relate

For me booze has only worked as a catalyst to reach that kind of shitty headspace, truth is I was heading there regardless of sobriety.

>it's a sitcom. it's funny. it's not deep.
>I regularly use words I don't know but heard once and thought were cool

Yeah, everyone got that from the three separate posts you needed to make that clear (, , ). Seriously man what the fuck?

What word is it that he used that you're claiming he didn't know? I'm pretty sure he knew what all those words meant.

I see how something about the show is clearly triggering you, and it has nothing to do with the fact that the humor doesn't land for you. You wouldn't be raising a fuss like this, so quit dodging and answer. Why do you have a problem with the show?

Please die.

This show is a microcosm of all that I happen to find painfully mediocre. & you lap it up.

Not him
But why?
There are a lot of shows I find not funny and I don't spend time posting about them. There must be something specific about this show that bugs you so much? Just trying to understand what it is about this show in particular that seems to grind your nerves.

>reddit artstyle
>le alcoholism
>le depression
die

The characters solely exist to seem cool & of the times, without any substance. I've only watch three episodes, but I can clearly see these characters only exist to appeal to today's culture & have no frame of reference in actual society. All that could be forgiven if it was actually funny.

Interesting. Okay well, I'm an over 40 alcoholic who does drugs and doesn't have a family and has a decent amount of money and my life used to be a lot more interesting than it is now, so I can relate to a lot of it. Back in the 90s I was not in a very famous TV show though.

I'm an alcoholic living day to day, trying not to sabotage any string of goodness i happen upon praying to either have the courage not to drink.

Or finally got full homeless man a live but for the bottle.

>The characters solely exist to seem cool
lol, what?
Most of them are selfish jerks

I don't like your stupid show. Can we just drop it?

>like Bojack
>have struggled with alcoholism and depression since a very young age
Can confirm OP's theory

I can confirm that I enjoyed the previous three seasons in a self hating alcoholic slump.
But recently I've cleaned my act up and I'm in a much better place and I'm intrigued to see if I still like it as much now I'm not all about wallowing in my misery in my underwear drinking wine from the bottle.

Is your wife T H I C C? Asking for a friend

The scene where Todd played that infamous video game and there was an epic violent loading screen, then the actual game was just Tetris made me laugh harder than anything else in recent memory

Was this episode Kino? The ending actually made me feel emotional.

I like to get shitface and watch it.
Yeah, depression sucks

>bojack is rich, famous, and can easily acquire anything he can want
>BUT HE AM SADS INSIDES!!

wow so relatable to everyone who isn't rich.

Anyone with real feels can relate not just alcoholics. It has its keks too

>big animal jokes

No idea. Stopped watching it as soon as I realized it's a gimmicky "Le no sound" episode.

>deep

embarrassing

I find his behavior to be quite frustrating. He makes development and then immediately regresses. After several seasons, it starts to get a little tired.

Or someone who was doing pretty well and then fell from the top. I relate to it in that sense.

Kek

>Yes, goy, don't get rich you'll be sad, the best way to be happy is to stay poor.

This was the best episode of the season.

I really dont understand why this guy is so triggered about the show, i just read the thread and, why?

Bojack isn't really cool, nobody in the show is except Mr Peanutbutter. Everyone is unhappy as fuck in the show, self destruction and self hate is the main points. This is why Bojack drinks, it's why cat lady(sorry i forgot her name) is a workaholic, it's why Diane is the way she is. It really isn't a 'cool guys comedy' kinda show.

Big milky juggs since she's breastfeeding, dat ass, thicc tighs, but still got a slim waist even after 3 kids. Fresh warm human milk is delicious, believe me.

This, who cares about rich people's existential crisis.

the character is a protracted animal pun. All his problems stem from a lack of self-awareness. Horses are not self-aware.

LOL
OLO
LOL

>except Mr Peanutbutter
Even he puts facade, it was hinted at in earlier seasons and tol to the audiance straight up in the episode where he went with Diane to visit his family.

So to enjoy this show I have to be a weak-willed degenerate? Gee, makes me glad I hate it.

The terminally autistic do often have very specific ideas of what quality is. Where has your wrangler gone?

I hope you'll get raped to death by a pack of niggers. Find something else to hate you stupid goddamn cunt

All this thread youre acting like a baby

I think the show's great. My only concern is that the creator has said that politics will influence the show in seasons 4 and 5 after Trump's election. I just don't want another show spewing a bunch of hamfisted attempts at political humor. I watched this show because it's a look at a horribly flawed character that becomes less and less sympathetic as the series continues. I didn't watch it for another TV show that wastes it's screentime bitching about Trump.

Straight up kino

One of my favorites

I relate more to Todd

what the fuck are you talking about?

actually thats the way autistic people might think