Syrian Refugees Share Aftermath Of Dog Attack At Hungary’s Border

>Syrian refugees are warning others to avoid the Hungarian border with Serbia after images emerged of the aftermath of an alleged dog attack on multiple people.

>The attack is alleged to have been carried out by dogs owned by Hungarian border control police. It is unclear when the attack took place, but the images began appearing online on August 27. Hundreds of refugees have shared the images of the attack on dozens of private Arabic-speaking refugee Facebook groups, Vocativ discovered.

>The images, showing body parts with bloody, and sometimes deep, wounds, have caused hundreds of mostly Syrian refugees to warn one another against using Hungary’s border with Serbia to travel deeper into Europe. Hungary shares borders with several other countries, including Romania, and Croatia.

I'm literally lmao baka desu senpai. What does Sup Forums think of these crusaderpups?

archive.is/2UoOn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_p58KEV0Z2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ha just look at this fag

rekt

Why are humans so unrobust? There probably aren't many animals on earth that a human can reliably throw down with and win. What's up with that? How did we get to be the apex species when we're so squishy?

Based puppers defending Europe.

BASED EASTERN SHEPHERDS

They should be glad they were ordinary police dogs instead of one of our secret weapons. You don't know how scary a dog can be until a komondor pins you to the ground and barks straight into your face at the top of its lungs... ...until its master tells it not to.

A komondor can easily wreck a wolf. Imagine what it can do to a migrant.

spear beats claw

>implying that isnt the result of trying to make it over barbwire
It looks more like he got ran over by a boat than it does a dot bite.
Why are (((arabs))) trying to 6 gorillion us so hard now?

>What does Sup Forums think of these crusaderpups?
Pups need reinforcements.

Man's best friend. good things happened

So you trained some sheboon, so what?

you have been visited kebab remover pupper

>warning others to avoid the Hungarian border
Perfect. IT WERKS.

Problem solving and tool use.

Do they actually see something

They smell your fear and that's how they know where to bite.

Dogs are literally the white mans best friend.

but how did man live long enough to start using tools? Why aren't other animals with better power-to-weight ratios that can also use tools like crows as masterful over their environments as we are?

would bang

The same wat a mouse lives in the ceiling.
do NOT get caught.

>someone cross-bred a mountain dog with a ball of yarn

srsly why does that dog have dreadlocks

>would bang
Is this you ?

Surprising as it may be, the komondor has very good eyesight.

It's armor plating. Very bite resistant.

That dog looks fucking awesome. Like a real life pokemon.

The dreadlocks count as armor. Most predators lack the strength to bite through it.

are they natural or do their owners braid the dog's hair or something?

those dreadlocks, that iz cultural appropriation...
Stop stealing their culture.

Asians eat them
Mudslimes throw them off buildings and burn them
Niggers make them fight to the death
Beaners and Injuns never had them (outside of the Inuit) and mostly just keep them as mangy lawn ornaments

They grow that way. They served as war dogs too in older times. One of the worlds most robust breeds because of that coat.

Completely natural. They do need some minimal upkeep though.

The puli is similar, albeit smaller. Lovely dogs, they are.

How do I send donations to the Hungarian Border Patrol?

It's a very nice looking pupper, stay based kebab removing doggers.

lool

German Shepherds right?

I'm moving into a house and buying two for protection and security. They will alert me before anything even comes close and I'll grab my gun and shoot them dead if my dogs didnt already rip them apart.

Can not wait.

There's a normiebook group that forwards stuff.

>Lovely dogs, they are.
idk, white cuckbois with dreads smell like shit, i don't assume these dogs wouldn't smell similarly awful

i'd rather get a more normal-looking dog

Based dogs.

That's a cool pupper.

Try the vizsla then.

Normiebook - "Zsaruellátó" group. They'll point you to the right direction. And thank you.

i hope he didn`t get multiple deadly diseases from those subhumans

You don't need to be an apex predator in order to be successful.

I think the currently reigning opinion is that even the later, tool-using hominids like the Homo Erectus were scavengers and foragers primarily.
They didn't need to be able to wreck shit in order to stay successful, it was enough that they were too big a hassle for predators when you're in groups.

Dogs are white.

>There are still people on Sup Forums who fail to recognize the master breed that is the Belgian Malinois.
It's like a German Shepherd, but with good hips and a functioning spine.

Humans are fucking hard ass if they need to be, if have to be.

People have shoved their fucking arm down bears throats to kill them, don't blame the majesty of humanity for the modern femenized cuck-male created by Jewish influences.

dogo argentino would fuck your shit up

now a big dog thread

>Lovely dogs
There's no doubt they're useful, but Pulis are annoying little cunts.

Never shuts up.
Never happy until he manages to herd everyone aroumd him in a group.

That's why you avoid the show dogs and get a working line with a straight back. Preferably with DDR/Czech ancestry. Belgian Malinois are based too.

u dumb?

Because we are bipedal and can outrun most things long distance (not sprinters), are able to climb etc, but moreover, are intelligent, and can make tools and weapons.

Like, if you care so much about physical strength, go roid up in a gym somewhere while the rest of us use what actually distinguishes our species.

Mudslimes think dogs are unclean right? So does this deny them virgins/heaven? Awesome

Rule 34. No exceptions.

youtube.com/watch?v=_p58KEV0Z2o

>hungarians
>white

>TFW your new weave done up and became a dog

Weren't Komondors mostly responsible for almost completely eliminating the wolf from Hungary?

>Hundreds of refugees have shared the images of the attack on dozens of private Arabic-speaking refugee Facebook groups

oh no the poor things all they have access to out there is electricity, internet and facebook!

Who's a good boy?

Somehow, just somehow Hungary outdoes its basedness again

I think being attacked by the unclean doesn't count because it's outside of your control

YES

Y E --
>cuts out mid-tie
fuck this then

That is true, komondors killed a lot of wolves. Also, the breed was close to extinction in WW2, the Soviets killed a lot of them because komondors usually attacked them if they tried to loot a farm or a house.

Humans can run for longer distances in higher temperatures without overheating than any animal on the planet. This is how we got our meals before we developed more advanced weapons like atlatl or bow and arrow. We are also able to throw objects better even than apes can. Humans live in groups most of the time, so when a leopard or bear shows up, you have 5-10 people at a time throwing rocks at it. Most predators are very cautious about avoiding injury as injury means starvation and death, so they will fuck off if they feel their odds are not good enough.

ME

So, basically, humanity got by by having better fuel efficiency and engaging in gang warfare? Seems legit.

That's where the expression "to shag" comes from.

;_;7

Truly even a single Komondor life was worth more than all the communists of the era combined.

>pretty much won WWII for you and didn't even complain that yankees took all their credit for the western fronts
>"t-theyre worthless godless commies ;_;"
revisionist go home this is a dog thread

It's hard to believe humans bread dogs to look like this

>framing it as "attack" when the dog was just doing its job- defending.

I think Soviets just wanted to exterminate all indigenous domesticated breeds in the name of progress, be they dogs, cattle or swine.

>pudgy Canadian that lives among other Canadians his entire life thinks humans are squishy

Haha lol

You have to understand. They can only afford a iphone 5 with only 20mbits LTE. Can you believe this? A fucking iphone 5 in 2016?
These people are literally living like cavemen, its a wonder they could even survive so far.
Thank god our government already preordered a iphone 7s for every refugee so they can finally live a decent human life.

BAN ASSAULT DOGS

Big dogs you say?
Here's my dog bothering the cat.

>hungarians
>humans
ohohoho

Fuck off red leaf, the wrong side won.

Aligning with Stalin and then ignoring his crimes for decades to keep up the evil baby eating Nazi narrative was disgraceful.

how can dogs be so based?

Opposable thumbs and bipedal ambulation. You can't really build tools without these two things.

be a neo-nazi all you want but hitler was objectively bad at his job and thats why he lost the war

Letting the filthy forest niggers live was the mistake.

Who else here based german shepherd owner?

Dogs can actually pick up what their owners feel about another person. Thats why people say "If my dog doesn't like them, I won't like them" even if its subliminal dogs pick it up.
Man's best friend for a reason.

Köszönöm Magyarok

looks like a giant mop

We have some really strange animals in Hungary.

A particular breed of rabbits, for example.

Good work, pupper!

Absolutely based

Bouviers are the poo.

>Every white nation of Earth had to join forces to stop the Nazi's and empower the Jews for the next hundred years

I'm sure everything you read about his impotence at Brainwash-U was 100% legit.

Because it is.Mops the floor with refugees.

I want one so bad. They are beautiful creatures.

that's a good doggo for sure

Wow, that's a big pupper. Beautifull.

That's what my dog is, we chose not to cut and shape his ears like they normally are for show

what an ugly ass animal

Man's based friend for sure.

It's right behind you. And it can sense your fear.

>fearing a dog

i aint 8 anymore mate