Anyone going to see ‘Suburbicon’?

It actually looks good.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/02/worst-box-office-in-25-years-hollywoods-problems-are-permanent-deep
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/4128
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that George "refugees welcome" Clooney was among those who complained when African refugees got too close to his favorite vacation mansion in Milan.

>it's a thinly-veiled Sup Forums thread
oh boy here we go again

the coen brothers wrote this movie years ago

Hollywood needs to go

>Suburbicon is a peaceful, idyllic, suburban community with affordable homes and manicured lawns -- the perfect place to raise a family, and in the summer of 1959, the Lodge family is doing just that. But the tranquil surface masks a disturbing reality, as husband and father Gardner Lodge must navigate the town's dark underbelly of betrayal, deceit and violence.

>elect meme president
>get upset when people make fun of your meme president
Are all amerilards this dumb?

Yeah, I'll see it when the torrent comes out.

Yes we are, so what? don't be so stuck up

Buncha triggered /r/The_Donald snowflakes up in here.

Having the audacity to point out the anti-social behavior of anyone other than white people = scapegoating. Right.

>implying this is why Hollywood isn't at a 25 year low at the box office

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>2017
>caring what 'celebrities' think
>believing anything in the msm

wew

yayyyy another race drama
so daring and modern and relevant ect.

Can't wait for the drama based on Obama's lax campaign of irreversibly destroying multiple countries.

Clooney has always been a hack

It may be a meme to us. But some people actually buy into it.

>hollywood lives in a bubble with their head so far up their own asses that they think the rest of America gives a shit about this

But they want you to believe racism is a huge problem, when it really isn't.

>angry

it was the most fun of all times

I really fucking hate these kinds of pictures. The entire point of those kinds of mosaics is for the little pictures to make up the greater one. This is just a grid of images with a transparent overlay on top

WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD: THE MOVIE

Wow so groundbreaking, this has never been done before in the history of movie-making, it will surely be better than any cinematic experience ever created and will make over a billion dollars. I can only hope that my local IMAX theater carries this godly creation in 3d so I can have every frame of it seared into my corneas until my frontal lobe becomes a molten slag pile of tolerance.

So, a shitty version of blue velvet?

George Clooney is a subhuman sandnigger himself who lives in an ivory tower, drinks champagne for $10k a bottle and caviar while talking about equal distribution of wealth n sheet like Marx and Lenin himself.

He is a subhuman, hypocrite goat fucking sandnigger jew.

clooney trying to copy coens was a disaster, who wouldve thunk it

Nah.

>What do you mean? I'm not a racist. I'm just saying that black culture has some problems!

Five minutes later.

>Don't mind me. I'm just going to get really angry at anything that even half-way suggests that white America has a deep cultural sickness because that shit is racist.

>it's another rich celebs telling the plebs why they are shit and why they are so much better than them episode .

>obama caused the arab spring
>obama is responsible for the last 16 years of america destabilizing the middle east
lol

It's like one of the first scripts the Coen brothers wrote, which isn't necessarily a bad thing since Blood Simple and Raising Arizona were both great, but it will be shit without their directing.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/02/worst-box-office-in-25-years-hollywoods-problems-are-permanent-deep

RIP

are you talking to the ghosts in your head? its strange how incoherent muttering actually sounds sane to you guys

well you'd be also pissed off, when everybody around you is telling you this 24/7

>make movie to attack people scapegoating X by scapegoating Y

No just the people who voted for generic populist politician #36749. People just never learn.

>MUH MEME PRESDINT

Be sure to elect more terrorism-apologist muslims as mayors of your cities, Yuro-shits.

I'm just pointing out that the people getting triggered by this would be calling the movie "based" if it shined a light on the problems of black culture in America. These people don't want the truth. They want to be sheltered from their own problems. So anything that highlights those problems is "racist."

I'm white as shit. The difference is that I'm not a hypocrite.

>White America has a deep cultural sickness
But I thought whites had no culture...

No, but he's responsible for prolonging a war in Syria that would have been ridiculously brief if not for his traitorous war mongering, you fucking troglodyte. And don't even get me started on Libya.

lol no

Sup Forums internet sharia police is mad at Clooney now

>expecting meme pic """"artists"""" to put that much effort into meme pics

clooney could change places with me if he wants to live around minorities so bad

Remember goy, this goy is the sexiest goy alive!!! As voted on by your fellow Jewish producers!!! Oy vey!! Emulate him!

>white America has a deep cultural sickness

Why is saying this OK but saying "black America has a deep cultural sickness" is Sup Forums-rhetoric?

There's literally mental retardation and psychological instability oozing out of your post. Go out more and seek help.

>'obama' was in control of his actions

i hate how people like clooney and damon are so wrapped up into their own political beliefs like it's the bible. you can just tell theirs an heir of smugness to the trailer. im glad anti-PCism has been gaining ground since the election. hopefully the shit reviews from leftist critics will be a wakeup call b/c i actually like some clooney and damon movies. they can make good art when they aren't being so self righteous

Looks like I struck a nerve, fatty.

>part and parcel

Because far left and far right retards still don't realize it's about culture and upbringing and not race. Identity politics is the topic of discourse for those who don't have the knowledge and understanding to discuss anything better.

Hollywood deserves to crash and burn.

>Trump's campaign
>""""angry""""

No, last I checked it was the libturds constantly omitting arson, vandalism and physical assault that are "angry".

Ideally both should be fine. But here's the thing: if you focus on black culture the SJWs get mad. Do the same thing for culture and you get, well, this thread. These people are no different.

Hell, I actually consider these people worse because they're hypocrites who get mad at SJWs for doing all the same shit they do.

There are millions of dollars to be made in stoking racism.

Because that would imply that the long Democratic strategy of pandering to minorities would be a failure

RICO
I
C
O

haha you sure got him champ!

Black people's problems are mostly genetic.

>cries about "refugees"
>won't let any into his giant mansions

what did George Clooney mean by this?

>fatty
kek keep up that projecting, I'm sure debating identity politics on the internet with anonymous strangers is a healthy form of escapism for you :^)

>it's about culture
>not race

race is genetics

culture is the result of genetics applied to their environment, it is not some magic fairy dust in the air

this is why formerly successful neighborhoods like East Cleveland turned into shitholes when the government moved a bunch if niggers in

you are a dumbass

>implying different races don't have radically different cultures
That's right, goy! Race is skin deep

And you're too retarded to realize that race and culture tie closely together.

No race just drops their culture because they moved countries

>white America has a deep cultural sickness

White America isn't 12% of the population but 56% of the crime.

So? Does that preclude white culture from being sick?

>if you focus on black culture the SJWs get mad.

If by "SJW's" you mean "literally all leftists".

Addressing the problems in black culture as anything OTHER than the result of evil white racism at least has been taboo for fucking decades now and is a good way for a white man to get his ass expelled/fired/blacklisted.

>MUH TWO SIDES OF LE SAME COIN

Every fucking thread.

middle class whites who want stable communities is there anything worse amirite

>baseless ad-hom

If you think that the skin colour is responsible for this you're dumb.

>Hell, I actually consider these people worse
>redditspacing
imagine my shawk

> anything OTHER than the result of evil white racism

The problem is that these people seem to want to believe that racism isn't even a factor at all. They find one or two things to latch onto and then they pretend like this totally invalidates the idea that racism has negatively affected black people in America and continues to do so. If these people were more often then maybe someone might listen to them.

They aren't even two sides. They're the same damn side of the same coin.

Actually that's Facebook spacing.

Any script written by the Coens but not directed is bound to be shit.

Please explain to me how white culture can be "sick" in a way that is even remotely comparable to being responsible for the majority of the nation's rapes, murders and child-killings.

>White people leave the cities once it gets too infested with minorities that have made the place shitty to live in
>WHITE FLIGHT UGH
>White people try to move back into the cities and rebuild after the minorities ruined everything
>GENTRIFICATION UGH

no matter what we do, it's racism

It's true though. The alt right and nu-Sup Forums ideals are not conservatism we knew before, it a direct counter movement to the far left and SJWs. That's why just like SJWs they are so easily triggered whenever someone makes fun of daddy Trump.

Then what is responsible?

"White racism", right?

bug men, when will they learn?

The minute I saw the name of this film I knew it was going to trigger delicate alt right sensitibilities. I'm surprised y'all took so long making these threads, but I know you were busy crying about Black James Bond, Transgender James Bond Girl, and Some Comic Book Character No One Remembers Being Played By A Black Chick.

So much whining to do and so little time. Being an alt right crybaby is a full-time job! If only mom could understand that she might stop pestering you about that all the time. Amirite guys

>White racism
As one of the factors, yes.

>They find one or two things to latch onto and then they pretend like this totally invalidates the idea that racism has negatively affected black people in America and continues to do so.

Stop getting mad people are shitting on your false canard.

Shitty blacks being the result of "evil white racism" is a retarded canard that has no basis in reality.

Democrats spent the entirety of the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s pandering to blacks.

Most blacks are so brainwashed that they honestly believe not voting Democrat is a cardinal sin.

Any blacks who vote differently are often labeled traitors or uncle toms.

Are you really so surprised that Democrats still do this?

>when your life is so shit and you have nothing going for you at all that you have to turn to extremist political views and blame nigs and sluts and da joos for all of your failures in life
>literally spending the long weekend on a Chinese anonymous image board debating identity politics

Fucking kek

DRUMPF BTFO

I suppose it would be the culture of dehumanization that creates and perpetuates that violent culture. If white America really gave a shit we could've "fixed" this issue decades ago. And the violence along with that.

Keep in mind this extends to foreign policy as well. We have no problem profiteering off the deaths of non-whites. All the while saying we're better because we don't do the killing ourselves.

And yet here you are

>"NOOOO IT CAN ONLY BE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER WAY!!! THERE CAN NEVER BE A THIRD OPTION!!! LET ALONE A 4TH, 5TH, ETC.!!! PLAY OUR WAY OR GO HOOOME!! WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ALL OF US?? REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

The absolute state of your retarded generation. You're actually, unironically holding to the notion that there are only ever two ways to think, bereft of nuance. Incredible. People have been wathcing both your retarded groups spin their wheels for months now and you think NO ONE should think you're a bunch of fucking morons? Please.

Another one being the prevalence of "monoamine oxidase A" among black people. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/4128

Actually it has more to do with Republicans doing nothing to appeal to non white voters for the last 50 years. Democrats really just sat back and let minorities come to them.

>Bloated SJW grease-cake
>accusing ANYONE ELSE of "whining"

Fucking lel. The American nation is literally encrusted in a layer of salt from the big salty tears you've been emitting for the past 6 months.

So what is it then? "Muh genetically predestined culture" A genetic predisposition towards criminality? That'a a laugh. I bet you consider SJWs to be too emotional in their arguments.

>I suppose it would be the culture of dehumanization that creates and perpetuates that violent culture.

You mean the ones blacks have created?

>visit Sup Forums
>see that almost everyone is retarded, leave Sup Forums
>come to Sup Forums
>see that anti-Sup Forums equally, if not more retarded and autistic

who /radicalcentrism/ here

>So what is it then?
Inability to take life into their own hands. This isn't exclusive to blacks, this pertains to everyone who blames someone else for their own shit.

Wow.....dis shit deep ya feel me? We wuz renessiance artists n shit. Black excellence.

>Blacks are shitty because of evil whites

Or how about you take responsibility for your own actions.

I've lost count of the number of Hollywood dramas about "idyllic suburban life with dark secrets underneath". These people really hate the suburbs for some reason. Too white?

Delete this. Americans aren't allowed to have more than 2 choices about things.
Any more than that, and they'd actually have to start thinking for themselves about political issues.