USA-MEXICO ALLIANCE STARTING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a weak sjw feminist liberal cuck drama-teacher trust fund baby is getting put at the kiddy table of continental politics
TOP KEK

Mexico can be our friend, but France willing always be our best friend.

>Obama rubbing hands with Nieto, behind Trudeau's back

l-lewd

DELETE THIS

YOU DON'T GET TO BRING FRIENDS

I rather be Mexico's friend then Canada's friend. I dont care if they're manlets and skin people, they're a lot more honest and pleasant then Canadians.

You fucking burgers love sucking a different country's dick every day. Tomorrow it'll be Liberia.

itll be just mexico and usa because we will have annexed canada

This is beautiful, like world peace if the world was only usa and mexico. Trump is already making the world a better place

>You fucking leafs love sucking a different country's dick every day
FTFY. You do remember Trudeau is literally giving away billions and importing africans and every refugee he can get his hands on, right?

Damn. I didn't realize Canada would be left so salty after this. The problem is you got too attached to us mane, get off our dick. We don't want you at the moment.

Where do we stand on the friendship list?

>plz say higher than ausgaylia

Mexicans make much better food than Snowchinks, and has more people of faith. I'll take them as a friend over Canada almost every time.

>here he is marching in the gay pride parade next to an HIV+ gay syrian refugee that was just recently paid by tax payers to be flown in, housed, and fed
I bet he got sucked off before and after the march by justin himself

>pic related, the +hiv gay refugee is the manlet in the white cap holding the fag flag
lel

Canada is gay af lmao

So you've been talking shit about us all time and now you're taking about friendship?
You guys change your mind like wind changes direction, you're si easily manipulated, it's scary

Tomorrow you'll suck off your dog.

You gave us Lord of the Rings, so there's something there I guess. Most burgers couldn't even find you on a map though. They'd probably point at New Guinea instead. Sorry kiwi.

Mexico can be our best living friend.

Justin made sure that prepping bulls is now 100% legal here

Big laf, it's true.

This is the sacrifice you must pay to become the world's greatest shitposter.

>meanwhile up north in the lands of flames and flamers

Jealous, Sup Forums?

Nieto handed a huge PR victory to Trump

all he had to do was say one bad thing about Trump but he said nothing.

I can't figure out why, he had no reason to meet with Trump and even less reason to treat Trump respectfully

>takes the bait
>gets trolled hard
>y-you guys ch-change your mind too much
It was all a joke, pancho, we are true friends now

>Mexican flag poster

Nobody hates YOU Paco, you stayed on your side of the river.

We hate all of your primos who came here and had 20 kids.

Once they go back we're cool, that's just being neighborly... ese.

At least it's illegal to fuck em here unlike a certain country to our south.

>see Justin get told by his wife to kiss a man he told was cute infront of her
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0

>that sly wink and smile of approval
;^)

All you had to do was build a wall and stop sending your shitty citizens across the border now we get to be friends.

What was so hard to understand about this concept?

Was it really so hard to understand?

I'm ansolutely sure that he has NEVER kissed a weiner.

Legal mexicans are bro-tier, it's the illegals that I hate.
Who says that friends can't have a 50ft wall in between them?

Looks like they're about to bend Trudeau over and double team him.

WE ALL NORTH AMERICANS except for canada

>democrat voters
>bro tier
Are you on crack?

Srsly though. On a scale of 1 to 10. How old is his boyfriend?

>Frogs
I threw up in my mouth a little bit

Maybe if you live in a poor area.
I've got Blacks, Asians and Hispanics in my neighborhood voting Trump.

Why did you let this happen? You could have been our cool, grizzled, arctic friend. If he wins again, we're revoking your rights to Alberta.

One by one he is going back on his promises. You still continue to suck his dick

Canada will become the containment zone for liberals fleeing the US as it gets MAGA'd

I for one am happy to see Mexico and US as total bum buddies again.

Trump is unstoppable.

As long as there is some control at the border there's no need to be hostile.

The only reason there are so many Mexican's in US is because they have tacit approval to be there… all anyone needs to do is force people to have SS card to get paid… and enforce the law… the same laws exist now as in previous decades it the will to enforce them that is gone.

With the economic benefits Trump will bring there should easily be enough for a beautiful, impenetrable wall at the northern border.

ill go for it

Mexico and US have been on good terms since world war 2. We are just little cucks and we have no choice.
Truth is you are forced to be friendly to the countries next to you unless you want to be a middle east tier shithole.

I almost can't wait for next season's gay pride festivities… just to get a fresh batch of fruity Trudeau pics

Actually the guy is egyptian and nobody really has any idea how he got in as a refugee

>France
>Not Morocco.
Do you even friendship treaty?

Good for you guys. Fuck Canada.

New Zealand forever

>gun ownership, beautiful landscapes, apish black people everywhere
you're like a tiny USA without the fat people