OBAMA IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL AFTER TRUMPS WIN. CLINTON IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN

OBAMA IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL AFTER TRUMPS WIN. CLINTON IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SKzVg8000c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/30/google-hides-popular-hillary-clinton-health-searches/
youtube.com/watch?v=4us8YQl7F2I
twitter.com/peterdaou/status/771089813273477120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OBAMA OUTFWH

I hope he goes the same way as Bush by going into hiding so no one has to listen to some child king ever again.

Straight up retarded nigger

>muh climate change

yeah way to put people to sleep if you even wanted this speech to have any impact you stupid cunt

Holy fuck, blatantly scheduling an emergency speech to blackwash Trump's meeting

This isn't even an ideological battle at this point, it's an IQ war between people who can tell when they're getting manipulated and people who can't

Say what you will about him but he's got some decent bantz

I do love how he protected all that wild life.

Best things he's done in office and I'm actually very proud of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M

OKIE DOKE
OBAMA BTFO

I didn't even know Obongo was speaking today. Clinton was supposed to speak in Cincinnasty but I heard delays to due to illness.

Has been for quite a while.

To me, it's more a battle of people who can pay attention longer than 24 hours, and people who can't.

Does obama mention trump in any part of this stream?

>sponsored by Si'al Ke:k

Hillary Clinton arrived late and in a hearse

Handicap transport van.

I kind of hope he doesn't

I miss seeing Bush on TV and I think I'll miss Obama as well

Clinton and Carter very occasionally were in the spotlight, that's how it should be

I hope the second Trump wins he has Obama and Clinton arrested all their assets seized and both of them tried for treason.

For those of you who don't remember the leaked Clinton roadmap, this was part of their strategy. To bookend the Republican candidate.

Obama is just mad Trump is doing so well

Obama literally did the same thing years ago when Trump wasn't even running and was lambasting Obama in an interview, called in an emergency meeting to say he is too busy running the country to go back and forth with naysayers

Kek

Obama was great I will miss him

Wow, I expected a limo, but a shortbus, Lmao.

i'd rather have a third term than hillary. I think they're just in a panic right now because the alt-right speech somehow made her favorable rating go DOWN.

And let me date their daughters

and google searches for "alt right" skyrocketed

really makes you go hmmm....

hmmmmm
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/30/google-hides-popular-hillary-clinton-health-searches/

Holy shit, the crowd starts cheering, trump raises his hand in the universal stop sign and they stop.

Thats some leadership right there.

I guess giving all those guns to the cartels wasn't as good idea as he thought

weird how things have different meanings when certain people do them

They need to stuff a portable hospital in there.

poe's law in effect here but the implications here are so separated from anything to do with the individuals that you might as well say Hillary was signalling forfeit and Milania was being mindful of the color blind

USA
USA
USA
USA

Huma's fucking creepy. She's ALWAYS there

Oh, obama will be on TV constantly. He won't play backseat like literally every other president

She's a muslim traitor making every decision for hillary
of course she is there

It's true. Obama was even salty about Trump during his debate with Mitt Romney

youtube.com/watch?v=4us8YQl7F2I

what was that camera change?

>an actual smart dindu talking about his son now
god bless his heart ;__;7

CRISPY GUN SHOTS

8 months in da county jail

finger lickin' good

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO Sup Forums
twitter.com/peterdaou/status/771089813273477120

Ok im late to this thread. The video is still live streaming. Trump's people are speaking now though. What did Obama say?

Why is this guy talking about money so fucking much?

what would you do if somebody keeld yo keeds?

He announced a new golfing trip

You know!

Cash rules everything

Trump just said that he wants to make legal immigration easier and faster. God damnit.

Thats an old speech. He is consistent.

"easier" and "faster" are subjective. He's just saying that to sound favorable.

The most sage comment of the year...

>Off prompter.

Ganbare

trump literally will lend citizens his ear

BASED

>> that bulky ass daiper...

WTF?! Hillary almost ran into that car.

>>>/tumblr/

I wanna fuck Huma

Any which way you look at it white people are going to need to get together and push their own culture, institutions, media and lobbying groups. The state and its institutions (Hollywood etc) are not their friend in America. Trump is just a president.

>king nigger shilling for climate change again
>IT'S MAN MADE
>WE KNOW, STOP QUESTIONING
I really hope this blatant shilling from someone so slimy will wake up Americans to the man made climate change scam the elites are pushing.