Spark

The creators of The Nut Job made this movie, yet I think they're embarrassed by it because they absolutely refuse to talk about it. The Korean financiers, however, finally got tired of waiting and uploaded a trailer. For a $15,000,000 budget, half of which likely went to voice actors, I really don't think it looks that bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv3RE3kxpgs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dchCFdxkbF8
youtube.com/watch?v=RgE9ETfxbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=-28zmsuisnU
i.imgur.com/f0IQZdl.jpg
i.imgur.com/TnuH79c.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess no replies is what this movie earned for how badly they stumbled out of the gate, but shit.

Studio seems to really like animal movies. Korean taskmasters also uploaded mateirals for their 2017 and beyond movies.

MegaRacer. Not even sure what this movie is supposed to be about. The original poster had them be humans, but I guess after The Nut Job, they're cashing in their chips.

youtube.com/watch?v=dchCFdxkbF8

Looks like it will do as well as Ratchet and Clank the movie . .

Ratchet and Clank had a pretty big budget. I think they'd be happy with that outcome.

Pirate Cat here has potential. About a group of human pirates who get cursed and become cats. One seems to become a panda for some fucking reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgE9ETfxbuU

This is their official English description for this movie. What?

>Exciting story that Ray who works as repairman in the country village entered into the thunder team which is the mega racing team and gains victory after struggling moments in order to be the best mega racer.

I guess it makes more sense than Nut Job 3's description...

>When Hazel, a daughter of Sully and Dylan, a son of raccoon meet, what happens? You can enjoy the third movie series of The Nut Job with cute baby panda on board.

Got to love Engrish.

>‘Shark Eye pirates’ becomes the cute cat under the spell as they try to steal ‘tears of mermaid’ which is the most precious treasure of the Dragon King. The cat pirates can go back to the human again after overcoming the adversity and hardship to the island to lift a curse?

The designs in Spark stayed mostly true to the original concept art. Bonus points for that.

Is it skipping frames or is something wrong with my computer?

>Jessica Biel

rough times huh

They're gun-shy about this, but they like The Nut Job - enough to make The Nut Job 2?

bwahahahahahaha

And The Nut Job 3. And The Nut Job TV Series. But that's mostly due to the South Koreans. They also have a Nut Job live stage show.

Here's some Nut Job 2 stuff. Nice to see it still looks like shit, even if it's just concept art.

youtube.com/watch?v=-28zmsuisnU

will animation become good again if they stopped throwing everything on "popular" voice actors?

Bump.

either something went wrong with the upload to youtube or their interpolation is SHIT

He was always 13.

Okay, that does NOT look bad. Which is enough to give it a watch.

It really doesn't look bad considering the small budget. I can't fathom why ToonBox is so adamantly opposed to promoting it.

And Vix is a very cute fox.

If I learned anything about the animation industry, it is that the people who are actually writing/storyboarding/animating cartoons, are pretty much never the same people who do the promotion (or lack thereof).

>tfw Claw will never be re-released for modern computers

i.imgur.com/f0IQZdl.jpg

I applaud this insanely fast effort

what a qt 3.14

... is that the How to train your Dragon soundtrack?; Sounds fuckin' familiar.

i.imgur.com/TnuH79c.jpg

Indeed.

oh internet, you never fail.

Enjoy it cause this bitch isn't making a splash like Krystal, Renamon, or even Maid Marian.

I'll make sure there's plenty more.

married to JT, she doesnt even need to work

>The Nut Job TV Series

This could work if it's just Will Arnett's character doing heists.

Not a problem for me, I can make my own

Movie looks generic as fuck but I guess the Fox is cute.

>ppl only seeks animation to satisfy their low desires instead of apreciate it as an artform

Hey, I always thought this movie looked interesting. Been following it for years.

Is it possible to be fan of cartoon animals withput being a furry?

no, just accept your degeneracy.

Jus like pedos and Anime fans?

>240 views
OP, just who are you?

Yes

Yes

Neoteny is literally all that sets apart anime as an artistic current in animation.

yes, i cry bitch tears for a time when the soundtrack was treated with decency

It's really wierd without the sound effects.

Is this a WIP? Where's the sound mixing for interacting and objects?

Voice acting is kind of iffy, camerawork seems a little weird, and none of the dialogue really grabbed me. The only interesting parts are vixen sex appeal and the fact that it's in space.

oh my god that generic music

..oh guys, showing us the budget won't make the movie any better.. oh god.

THis looks dreadful. UGGGGGGGGH DREADFULLLLLLLLL

As points out, it's just temp music.

I'm all for asian/sci-fi combinations.

I guess I'll watch the home video release.

It sounded familiar!!! Argh the daily mornings/afternoons of cartoon network back when I had no internet- that show was on back-to-back!! I hate that theme :)

Also thanks to those mornings, lazytown is the thing I hate more than anything in the world. Anything.

why did the main villain have to be lord farquaad? Couldn't he be a hulking badass for the hero to confront?

>Nut Job live stage show.

>I guess I'll watch the home video release
haha, that's basically how it goes

I'm less hyped for this, than... a lion king 5

>another cheaply produced CG film

I periodically check RedRover's website. They gave it an overhaul and had the video listed on there.

>I periodically check RedRover's website.
OP, just who are you?

>South Korean animation producer Redrover has teamed up with Canadian performing arts company Monlove to create “The Nut Job Live!” Monlove, founded by Cirque du Soleil composer Ella Louise Allaire, with Martin Lord Ferguson as partner, also created “Ice Age Live!: A Mammoth Adventure,” which is now in its third year of touring.

>“Nut Jove Live” is intended to run for four years in over 100 countries, and will be accompanied by DVD sales, t-shirts, character plushes, and other merchandise sold on-site.

A degenerate who wanted to fuck that fox and hopelessly checked on the movie every now and again to look for updates.

It looks pretty bad until you realize Norm of the North had a higher budget by 3 million.

And Norm's voice actors were all beggars who work for peanuts. Spark has Patrick Stewart, dammit.

Admittedly, I have no idea who Jace Norman is.

>Jace Norman
He plays Henry Danger.

I'll confess, Henry Danger is my guilty pleasure. The black loli is cute and its like a kid's version of Always Sunny because every single character is an unrepentant asshole.

>Admittedly, I have no idea who Jace Norman is.
Apparently, some kid from a live-action Nick show.

You can kind of tell, too. He has that sound where he's probably used to TV acting but can't channel it all into voiceover yet.

Whoops

What could she possibly store in her little leg pouch? I love her design - the arm bandage is a nice touch - but I'm genuinely curious.

Thanks.

At least since she's one of the three main characters, she should show up fairly often in this movie.

>sideboob
>low-cut pants
Good work.

More like..
>marketer who wants to desperately sell this movie by promoting it to online/to furries/disguising himself as a furry to promote it online.

If I know anything about furries, it's that there's no shortage of species-specific art out there. The jig is up.

>2 minute response.

This thread is either one shill or it's full of shills.

How would one market a movie that was finished for a year but still has no release date? I still contend they're embarassed by this movie and are afraid it will hurt The Nut Job 2.

News flash for them, Nut Job 2 is going to bomb. First movie was an anomaly since it was released during an animation drought in the middle of January. Hell, Norm of the North was considered a financial success for the same reason.

These morons are releasing Nut Job 2 in May next to the big boys. Welcome to the slaughter.

how bout this? not gonna watch it and actively discourage anyone from watching it. Only good could come of completely boycotting this company and everything they do. Don't even watch when bored or in an ironic way. There's far better things to spend/waste your time on.

>What could she possibly store in her little leg pouch?

Use your imagination!

Goddamn I love that game,mused to play it all the time as a kid.

Emergency contraceptives?

ITS THE NUT JOB

(what'd he say?)

Fair enough. Movie could fart dust and still turn a profit. Benefits of being dirt cheap.

Is that my boy Cider? Good to see you, fella.

dirt cheap

the more posted about this movie the less interested I am in it.

Need a sketch of new vixen girl hijacking nick wilde from judy, asap.

If you value animation, then you should actually be impressed. It looks pretty damn good for its budget.

it looks and plays like crap, I would say it's good for nothing.

You're trying very hard to be confrontational. Need I post trailers for Norm of the North or Sheep and Wolves to remind you?

Yep, this is what I chose to do at 4am instead of work on what I'm suppose to be doing.

I would do this for you user, but its time for work and a three character image would take too long!

I whole-heartedly approve of your lollygagging.

D'oh well, maybe another time then.
But what is the name of the movie and our new semon demon?

Would fuck

>muh shills

Emulation, dear boy!

Alright alright I knocked out one more, though I had to rush it to get it done before I headed out the door, so it its a little sketchier than the other sketches.

Godspeed.

That doesn't look bad. Just the monkey protagonist comes off as a dealbreaker.

It might, but they won't stop. Even Laika is doing it now.

According to Sup Forums, no.

It's all opinions though.

UPDATE WHEN?

It is literally every Monkey King movie ever, the fox is Tripitaka and the pig is... well Pigsy. It looks like they might be switching the traits around a bit, which is good because Pigsy is pretty 1-dimensional.

Hey it's cool maybe Freddie Prince Jr. will give her some tipsPlease don't let me be the only one old enough to remember Summer Catch. Wasn't that guy like everywhere in voice acting for a while?

I still have no idea what's going on with this movie. This is what the poster on their site looks like. Doesn't seem to match the video one bit.

Is there literally a single animated Chinese/Korean movie that ISN'T based on Journey to the West?

Well it looks better then Nut Job at least

the vix is a cutie, but damn, if they could only come up with enganging story and likeable characters audience could forgive them ps2 graphics.

you deserve more >you(s)

I believe the story was written by westerners. for whom this is news.

Nut Job had $25,000,000 more in its budget. Weird how that works out.

Forgive me, Sup Forums, but I prefer the human.