Why does Sup Forums hate Rick and Morty so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate Rick and Morty so much?

Pickle Rick is /ourguy/ tho

Reddit likes it. But reddit likes everything. It's one of life great mysteries.

Anyone reddit Contrarianism. Ironically it makes Sup Forumslook like the pleb forum.

*Anti reddit
Meant as a reply to OP.

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Why does anyone like it? All I've heard is hype hype hype for how hilarious it is, but after watching five episodes, I just don't get it. It's utter trash. And this is from someone who's watched a lot of Family Guy, South Park, Simpsons, Bobs Burgers, etc.

Everyone likes it. It's one of the best-written shows in ever.

The reason shills are employed to pretend to hate it in Sup Forums is because the show has called out 9/11 for what it was not once but twice.

Sup Forums hates anything that has universal appeal, even if it is funny and well written. Its a contrarian echo chamber.

protip OP: a lot of redditors have Rick and Morty added to their filters. If you want their opinions, you need to avoid mention Rick and Morty in the op

Because reddit likes it

>filtering anything other than every phrase that could potentially cuck related

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

But reddit likes everything

This hivemind tribalism bullshit is completely inorganic and a sure sign you're dealing with astroturfers whenever you see people relying on it.

All platforms have diverse usersets.

We get that there is a large crossover. It's the normies who found Sup Forums through Reddit and post here like anyone gives a shit about their Facebook-tier faggotry that are annoying.

how new are you

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

You don't really get that many of those though.

dumb redditor

This.

They tend to show up more on fringe boards.

you came here during the election didn't you newfag?

>ywn know what Sup Forums was like before trump's win
Why live

Just a bunch of anons being contrarians. You'll never find a complaint levied against the show along the lines of "the humor isn't for me," or "I find it hard to be entertaining when the show intentionally makes the characters very flawed or unlikable." Most criticism is simply meme-tier responses.

Hurr let's respond to a post about hivemind faggotry by doubling down on hivemind faggotry you fucking retards.

I've been here since late 2004, maybe early 2005. Your response to this is going to be "nuh uh no you weren't" because you're garbage white noise posters trying too hard to fit in. Who fucking cares.

it was a lot better because r/the_donald wasn't there
you fucking weren't though. the only reason you get mad when someone calls you a redditor is because you are one.

Now I'm "mad", huh. You're super bad at this.

>Hurr
>hivemind faggotry x2
>fucking retards
yes, you're mad

If we liked what reddit likes we would just be a walmart version of reddit which would be pathetic so we gotta differentiate ourselves somehow because otherwise there is no point for this place to even exist

Haha what.
You're trying to call me a newfag while you yourself don't recognise standard channer writing style and mistake it for being "mad". Yeah, no. This is just what it sounds like when someone points out your faggotry you actual faggot.

Last season people hated "Little Rick" which was advertised the exact same way. Pickle Rick just got more popular. That's the only variable here. Major complaint about Pickle Rick is usually REDDIT and nothing about the episode.

based

go the fuck back to your safe space

>channer
stop. please. go back.

I moderately enjoy it and thats it.
If i listened to every little thing Sup Forums picks on, i'd hate every movie and show on earth

Literally everyone here is a newfag pretending to be oldfags

some people aren't even pretending

>I'm a hardcore channer dude
>REEEEEEEE WHY DO PEOPLE POST STUPID THINGS AT ME NOW I HAVE TO MAKE BUTTHURT REPLIES

hmmm user asserts that shills are using hivemind groupthink tactics

you reply by calling him a
>newfag
>redditor
and then proceed to
>you're mad
when called out

sure is indistinguishable from the CTR handbook in here

>Sup Forums
>anything but hivemind
how new are you

it's a decent show. season 1 was good.

you caught me r/the_donald
it's me CTR. my master plan was to call you newfag until you would bend to my will. and I would have gotten away with it to if it weren't for you meddling redditors.

This graph just proves Sup Forums is the number 1 board because we got the biggest graphdick

*BUUUURP*
GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY, NOTHING MATTERS
ANYONE WHO HAS ANY SINCERE BELIEFS ABOUT ANYTHING IS A FUCKING IDIOT
YOU KNOW IT'S PRETTY IRONIC WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT MORTY, I'M THE MOST ANTI GOVERNMENT CHARACTER ON TELEVISION AND YET EVERY DETAIL ABOUT MY PERSONALITY IS DESIGNED TO CONDITION PEOPLE TO ACCEPT MORE GOVERNMENT CONTROL
*BUUUUUUUUURP*
IT'S A GOOD THING TRUMP GOT ELECTED MORTY, NOW WE CAN JUST SAY IT'S ABOUT NOT RESPECTING THE RULE OF LAW WHEN IT SUITS YOU OR SOME SHIT. *BURP* WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AND THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS OBJECTIVE MORALITY, SO THERE'S NO REASON NOT TO JUST BE AN OPEN HYPOCRITE IF YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT
*BUURP* WE GOTTA OPEN THE BORDERS MORTY I'M PICKLE RICK THE *BUUUURP* WAGE GAP IS REAL MORTY
I GENOCIDE ENTIRE PLANETS FOR FUN BUT FUCK THAT MORTY WE GOTTA TACKLE SYSTEMIC RACISM LUBBA WUBBA LUP DUP BUY MCDONALD'S MORTY
*BUUUUUUURP*

Are you having a stroke?

This.

Xavier is better in every way

>trolling this hard

Haha yeah man :DD

Where is the upvote button ?

based

>rick and morty
>funny and well written
please tell me how this obnoxious DUDE BURPING AND STUTTERING show is "well-written"?

Because it's popular and only because it's popular.

Because the characters lack moral principals. Moral principles are the first line of defense against criminal behavior and without moral principles, these Redditors will inevitable turn to degeneracy to solve their problems, just like the heathens.

You need to be intelligent to get it