South Park - "Fort Collins"

ALRIGHT, THAT DOES IT

WE TRIED THINGS YOUR WAY CARTMAN

AND GUESS WHAT?

YOUR WAY FUCKING SUCKS HAMBURGERS

NO ONE IS BUYING THESE SHITTY DANISHES AND ANNIE FUCKED UP THE FROSTING

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING WITH A BUNCH OF STUPID GIRLS INSTEAD OF TUNING IN TO THE ALL-NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK TONIGHT AT 10/9c

>Fort Collins - An entire city in Colorado gets hacked; Gerald and Cartman are under threat of having a complete list of their past internet activity exposed and made available to the public.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT I'M GOING BACK TO WIENER PRIDE, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, WELL YOU CAN JUST SUCK IT

Other urls found in this thread:

likeafool.com/files/c1333aa36ac03d11d514708067c3fab1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New thread?

Can I spam creek?

where the screenshot at, yo

Does this really need to be a general? There's not even going to be any new episodes for two weeks.

Butters didn't even speak this week.

It doesn't, but discussion is still going on and the threads past bump limit. We'all probably drop it by 2am tonight anyway

Neither did a lot of characters. Welcome to the more story focused, plot driven South Park.

Wait... a new episode aired tonight? 9 central?

Yep and you missed it.

lmao we didnt even see stan or kenny

kenny hasnt spoken fucking ONCE this season

GIVE ME AN EPISODE LINK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Give it an hour for it to get on KissCartoon.

What if it turns out Heidi doesn't like the new Ghostbusters either?

To those people that are convinced that Cartman's ulterior motive all along as been to use Heidi to colonize mars, I'm going to need you to explain a few things.

1. How does Cartman's relationship with Heidi directly contribute to the goal of terraforming Mars, as opposed to making him feel like humanity is capable of anything, which is what he keeps saying. In which case the value is in the discovery, not keeping Heidi around.

2. How would Heidi not benefit from his Mars day dream? She's also there, off in the distance, during the day dream, along with a bunch of women in buildings that look like vaginas.

If the idea is that he's just using Heidi and plans on betraying her, and just wants to save this "relationship" because he still needs her for Mars, I don't get how that works or why the deal would be bad for her.

I can see that happening. Actually now that i think about it that's just too obvious of a thing to do. He'll be all worried about shit she doesnt care about.

He's been always like that, worrying at the smallest shit.

"Cartman is incapable of romantic feelings"-fags are more deluded than any crackshipper at this point.

Who are you quoting?

I honestly think the whole "terraform mars" thing is just Cartman's metaphor for being happy with Heidi. This is why his daydream is falling apart when he realises his relationship with Heidi could be at risk.

She'll see the rest of Cartman's internet history for months ago and see all the horrible shit he said about her and her friends before they were together. And his views on the Holocaust. And his constant spew of literal hate speech. And his secret fanfics about wanting to make out with male pop stars.

nice meme

MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN? MEGA WHEN?

You know you actually used quotes, right, it's a legitimate inquiry.

>literal hate speech
I hope you mean saying "I hate you" because misuse of the word literal triggers me

wait 30 more minutes bruh

That's what I think too. Some people point to it and say "See! Told you Cartman is just using her!" but that's not what I got from that scene. He seems to be genuinely obsessed with her, and thinks that she makes everything perfect. And in general that women are amazing. There were only chicks in his day dream.

Which is honestly way more weird.

Are you not a native English speaker? The grammar there is pretty clear.

Well, last season he called her a Clitty Litter and look how they are now.

But since the theme in this season is social media and how much people are dependants of it, having your internet history leaked is pretty much a big deal for him.

I dont know what is going on with that whole subplot. Honestly the more you analyze it the more it makes less sense and feels like it doesnt even belong in the season's other points.

And thats another thing. Doesn't she already know that Cartman was an asshole in the past? I feel like Cartman is scarred over nothing, and it'll be his paranoia that causes the relationship to end, and not his internet history

So wait a minute, they are going on break for TWO weeks now?

No it wasnt, explain.

Yes, that's what I meant.

It's just Cartman character development.

No, next episode is after the elections, which is in two weeks.

It's not character development, it's a contradictory mess of shit. Unless that's what you meant.

I'm sorry to have doubted you.

So just one dark week?

Alright user, explain where you got confused.

You used quotation marks quoting someone, i was asking who it was. Now explain.

Yes.

Next ep is on November 9th, after the election.

I wonder what will they pull this time.

Oh shit. What if they actually get it wrong this time?

They'll have to roll with it I guess.

Can we talk about who tonight's episode was really about?

They have made entire episodes in one day before. My guess is that with the dark week they will make two barebones episodes and when the time comes they will just fill it in and air it

do we normally get megas? I usually catch the stream. just wanna know if I should bother hanging around or not

also.. skipping a week? jeez, if you're going to do this whole election bullshit you should at least try to squeeze more out of it. oh well whatever. as it is, they had ONE job, telling people to vote third party, and didn't even try

Yeah, don't they send the copy to CC like hours prior to the episode premiere?

Not him, but quotation marks aren't only used in direct quotation.

They can be used to denote titles, such as "The Force Awakens," or used to attribute a broad statement or idea to a group, which is the way user was using them.

I'll give you another example; The idea that everyone should "just get over it" is absurd!

I'm not directly quoting anyone in particular there, but I'm attributing that sentiment (just get over it) to a group of people I disagree with that often espouse those types of beliefs.

Do you understand a little better now? The rules of the English language can be quite flexible, like a teenage gymnast with daddy issues.

Tell me what your native language is, so I know you're truly confused and not a butthurt anti-Cartmanfag.

remember that time when stan's future self was actually convincing in the preview, but then the episode happened and he wasnt?

English of course. But you sound extremely overly sensitive about this topic for some reason so it's best to just drop it.

Did anyone notice after the scene of Mars getting destroyed, the next shot was a zoom out of Heidi's vagina?

Hillary's lead has been pretty steady. I really doubt they'll be wrong unless a massive disaster delays the whole election.

I relate to dildo
And im voting for trump

Awesome, Thanks for clearing that up miss Makesmesick

>Non Stop Star Wars
Holy shit ruins the fucking berries for me

in this case, hyphens would have been more appropriate. "cartman-should-whatever-fags should shut up" is how you'd say it

This

Gerald is awesome. He's the type of internet troll I actually relate to. Make fun of people because it's funny. Stir up shit because it amuses you. Or maybe, just maybe, for petty revenge or personal gain. But never for some great and noble cause. Fuck that.

Anyone who regularly takes internet trolling very seriously and thinks they're a rebel or an activist is a fucking tool and should kill themselves full stop.

Oh and it goes without saying that thin skinned faggots who can't handle being made fun of online should follow suit as well. Only thing worse than an internet superhero is an internet crybaby.

It's time to face the truth user.The Force Awakens really was not that good at all.

Post it

Webm of bite za dusto when?

I agree, hyphens work better, but both can work, and I've seen both ways used here and there.

All it takes is a bit of context to determine that he's not quoting a direct statement from an individual.

Nope. It's just unlikely that an English speaker wouldn't know the other ways quotation marks are used. And the way you demanded me to explain instead of asking made you seem oversensitive. But since I was wrong about that, the other user answered your question.

likeafool.com/files/c1333aa36ac03d11d514708067c3fab1

Go to 18:14 and play it.

This. Shwaggins sympathists need to neck themselves.

indeed. quoteanon was a retard

Post it

Well as another user pointed out it wasnt entirely proper. Seeing as you started off adressing a group out of no where i would have pinned you as the one more eager to shit on people, what a misunderstanding.

Why dont you fucking do it if you're so damn obsessed you disgusting sick son of a bitch?

Cuz im ain't a fool you goofus!

>Well as another user pointed out it wasnt entirely proper.
Nope, it's not.
>Seeing as you started off adressing a group out of no where
I see your reading suffers in other ways.

wait, is that tonight's episode? it doesnt look familiar

No, i'm pretty much right. Unless you want to elaborate why not.

Can someone confirm something for me?

During the scene when Cartman was rewinding his memory, there were a few frames that looked like he and Heidi with flashlights in what looked like an attic. Did she flash her vagina during those frames?

There is a scene where it happens, but cartman's shoulder is obscuring the vision so for all we knoww it could havee been her bellybutton

Ah, okay thanks. It flashed by so fast I didn't have time to fully process it, I thought that Matt and Trey were pulling a fast one with the censors.

>cartman's shoulder is obscuring the vision so for all we knoww it could havee been her bellybutton
Oh shit, that would be such a huge troll.

He would be retarded enough to think that was it too. That explains why the buildings had balls on them too.

>Two young kids in a dark room with flashlights showing each other their junk.
We've all been there, right fellow anons?

I'll do that as soon as you give an argument besides "I said so". Or I-said-so, as you prefer.

sigh.. i didnt even find out that was a thing til my teens. of course we had our version of that, with webcams, but they have all lost interest since then

You arent even making any sense, there is no argument. I'm just factually correct in that you started off addressing a group of people out of no where.

Are you saying girls have stomach balls?

And why wouldn't the buildings look like belly buttons then?

I'm pretty sure Cartman saw her vagina and just put the balls in the dream because he's a bit of a retard when it comes to simple stuff like this.

Nope.

The balls had to come from somewhere, i mean the only way they'd still be there is if he didnt see the full thing. Or wasnt paying attention.

i just figured they were dickbuildings. i dont quite get what mars represented anyway but mars is the male planet anyway.

the flashback 10 minutes in definitely didnt show anything, bellybutton or otherwise, but i'm not to 18 minutes in yet

He did say she only flashed it for a second from six feet away. I'm chalking this one up to Cartman's typical stupidity and arbitrarily adding shit.

Everyone can read this thread, user. Why don't we leave it at that?

>i just figured they were dickbuildings.
Seriously? They clearly have a vagina slit. Maybe they were hybrid penis/vagina buildings representing the unity of man (Cartman) and woman (Heidi...and all the other chicks in the dream sequence)

I'm chalking the whole mars and vagina and balls thing to Cartman simply being incredibly retarded and this whole thing being for nothing.

They're vaginas with balls. Did you watch the first episode or not?

Is Caitlin Jenner getting hijacked by members?

If you want to stop this and admit you were wrong there that's all you have to do.

>My fucking screensaver
Triggered.

Kaitlyn is going to 'member when she had a Member.

Not him, but what was he wrong about?

oh hey youre right. huh.
jeez i'm watching it, i'm watching it

Not making some post earlier on

>Kaitlyn is going to 'member when she had a Member.
Kek