False Rape Acqusations Witch Hunt

So I don't give a fuck about anime conventions, but a friend that does informed me about how some of the women started an interesting website.

conventionpredators.com/

Literally naming whatever guy they don't like and accusing of rape without any evidence. All of it is anecdotal.

It's even spread down to fucking levels and categories. Not trying to personal army here, but surely osmething can be done about this witch hunting

Other urls found in this thread:

wordpress.com/abuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a lot of shit on the internet, user. You have to know that no one outside of that social circle is paying any attention to that shit.

Tons and tons of women from my town and the convention go-ers are spreading this info like wildfire. These are reputations of many men being tarnished.

Let's take a look at one of those accused rapists.

Maximilian “Max” Carter

Target: College Girls

Methods: Uses his charisma and seeming level-headedness to get close to girls. They put down their guard, by either going to sleep or getting drunk, and that’s when he strikes

Abstract: Max Carter likes to boast that he got accepted to Harvard, he just never went. After a solid career toying with high schoolers with his pal Eric Epperson, the two parted ways after fighting over a particular conquest. While Eric continued his career into adulthood continuing to go after middle/high schoolers, Max set out with further ambitions- to be your stereotypical college rapist. After earning the trust of girls, he would place them in compromising positions to assault them. As those positions often involved alcohol, the victims were too scared of being charged with MIPs to follow through with a rape kit.

Testimonies:

From a Facebook thread on his actions:

“He’s blocking everyone that talks about it. He’s raped two other girls as well. He’s a disgusting prick. [He’s not in jail for it] Because they didn’t go to the cops due to 1. he was underage when he raped one and 2. they were both very intoxicated and 3. who would want to go through all that for a most likely “not guilty”? “

A facebook post on one assault on his longtime friend:

“We had been cuddling in my bed, about to go to sleep, when I felt his hand grab my breast. I was startled, but I had just assumed it was a mistake, and he had just shifted around in his sleep.

Then he started to squeeze my breast, and I froze.

I didn’t scream and kick him.
post one of two

part two of two

I didn’t fight him.
I didn’t throw him out.

I froze. And he thought I was asleep.
And he moved his hand to my butt, and started to squeeze that too.
And then he moved his hand under my shirt.

When he squeezed my breast so hard it physically hurt me, I sat up.

But I didn’t scream and kick him, or fight him, or throw him out.

He said “Sorry.” and acted as though my movement woke him up.
I told him I couldn’t sleep in the bed with him, meaning for it to come out harsh and instead my voice shook and cracked.
He asked for a blanket and I gave him two, along with my favorite pillow that I can no longer look at.

When we woke up later that day, I let him buy me lunch. He used my printer, we went to get bubble tea and stopped at IKEA. I showed him some of my favorite spots in the mountains, and then he slept on my floor again.

And he knows about all of this. He knows what he’s done. He will see this status and know that it is about him.

He knows that earlier in the year that I’ve lived in Colorado, I had an ex boyfriend do the exact same thing to me.

What he doesn’t know is that I took a shower so hot, it burned my skin. I scrubbed and scratched myself for so long that I had started to bleed.”

Con Creep info:

For reference: Level 1: No current reported severe cases, but maybe not the best person to get in a car with alone. Level 2: 1 to 3 reports of outright sexual harassment (groping, public masturbation) or rape Level 3: 4+ reports of outright sexual harassment ***: targets children 17 and under while being 20 or over (or otherwise the half their age plus 7 years rule aka 18/2=9,+7=16 so 18 plus 16 is ok but 15 is inappropriate 50/2=25,+7=32 would be bottom appropriate age)

Facebooks linked when available. Felt it was too much formatting to find photos honestly (and those may be triggering to victims that didn’t expect to see them here).

just flood it with nonsense and garbage

you can probably make up some funny ones

This is against the law, right? How can I file a complaint?

Not a single instance of female rape on this list what so ever

they don't think it is, if you know I'd love to do the same. This is fucking infuriating

“Dark”/”Andrew” aka Patrick Bruns
08/30/2016 • conventionpredators

Target: Young teenage girls

Methods: Acts very cutesy and prides himself on being a “gentleman” and a brony. Is highly sexually and physically abusive once he gets into relationships with young teens, and all his sexual exploits are of vastly inappropriate age.

Abstract: Known as Darkaito Bruns on facebook, Dark has been highly reported for being intensely abusive and creepy. He has also been incredibly violent and threatening to all that have come forth about being manipulated and raped by him. He is one that is very fond of suing as well as a tactic to intimidate his victims, who, again, are all much younger than him. He cosplays Dark, which is how he got his nickname, as well as Princess Luna’s Knight.

I just reported it to wordpress.
wordpress.com/abuse/

Law probably won't get involved but the more people that report it, the faster it will hopefully get taken down. This website is actually dangerous and I feel bad for any of these guys who are being slandered without even being convicted of any crimes. It's disgusting.

Testimonies:

From an anonymous victim:

“A few years back at one convention he looked up my skirt and I guess he saw my underwear because he exclaimed “PANTIES!” very loudly and embarrassed me. After that, I started keeping my distance and telling him I didn’t want to hang out. He disregarded my disinterest and would still come up and hug me from behind, making me really uncomfortable. It’s nothing horrible thank goodness but it’s still harassment. He even messaged me after the whole event saying I should be more careful in that cosplay if people can see my underwear because “not everyone would be a gentleman” like him. As if not raping someone on the spot and instead screaming “PANTIES!” makes someone a gentleman.”

>claims evidence is posted
>passing "hear say" commentary from people these men piss off
>0 police reports
>0 actual evidence outside of Facebook conversations
>HERRRDERRR YOU CAN'T SUE US WE DON'T HAVE MONEY
>not knowing what an annuity is
>not knowing their wages csn be garnished upwards of 50% to pay said annuity
>not knowing this entire site makes them liable to countless defamation lawsuits

Feminists are fucking retarded. Seems like an awful waste of time that could otherwise be utilized to gain employment.

Simply pathetic.

Target: Teenage girls and young adults

Methods: Straight up assault and date rape. Banned from events for groping people. Threatens victims and demands apologies. Makes it out like you’re lucky he chose you as his victim.

Abstract: CJ Bergner is a notorious sexual harasser in the Omaha area. He has at least 4 counts of physical assault filed against him with the Omaha police department, at least one sexual harassment filed in Kansas, and is legally banned and barred from House of Loom in Omaha, as well as Naka-Kon in Kansas for sexually assaulting multiple individuals. He is known for being fond of public intoxication and groping people in the name of comedy. His name turned to infamy after a large amount of sexual assaults and rapes precluded saying a rape joke while on the stage of Anime Nebraskon’s Cosplay Contest. Additionally, like the others, he is highly transphobic and mocks transgender congoers.

Testimonies:

On a public forum regarding Nebraskon’s cosplay contest.

“It doesn’t surprise me at all that CJ (the second announcer) was making rape jokes. As a rapist himself, I guess he just finds rape to be inherently funny.”

Caleb “Cay” Combs
08/30/2016 • conventionpredators

Target: Teenage girls

Methods: coercion via guilting them into sleeping with him by providing them con swag and buying them items, also spikes drinks with alcohol to loosen him up.

Abstract: Caleb “Cay” Combs is a Midwestern convention runner who has been banned from reserving convention spaces and hosting room parties due to being notorious for spiking peoples’ drinks. Although he self-identifies as a sexual assault survivor ally, once he is finished earning his “points” he turns around and affirms in an audience of men his ways. The vast majority of reports that have come in about Caleb Cay Combs have been submitted by men as a result of this: women only started coming forth once he was outed. To further prove his lack of genuine care for assault survivors, he consistently defends other predatory congoers like CJ Bergner, Ryan Kopf, and Robert Goodew.

bumpin to know what pol thinks o this

1) Can’t you get sued for libel?

Firstly, all that could be derived from suing any of the admins would be some pocket lint. And it’s not like Donald Trump is suing us or anything. Lawyers are expensive.
Secondly, no falsehoods are being described. All individuals here have been reported for these items to various conventions and police forces. There are multiple sources on each entry
Additionally, this is in the interest of public safety. Contrary to popular opinion, outing rapists actually costs more than you can receive. We stand to have no political benefit from this. We just get to keep children from being raped.
Finally, attempting to dissuade people from filing a police report using intimidation is actually a felony. Repeatedly trying to take people to civil court might just be more against them in criminal court.

2) Isn’t this just as bad as raping people?

Hm, let me think on that… no. Violating people, ripping them of their bodily integrity, and bestowing them with trauma disorder followed by intimidating them into silence is vastly different than outing predators. One is a horrible thing to go through. The other is what a sex offender registry does.

3) Isn’t this a violation of free speech?

This is not an attempt by the government to silence rebellion. The first amendment refers to the government silencing people.
This is an ironic question considering it is mostly being stated to intimidate assault survivors into being quiet about what happened.
On that topic, intimidating people into not filing police reports or testifying is actually a crime!

4) This isn’t respectful!/Feminazi!/Bitch!/Cunt!/I will end you!/I will kill you!

I’ve been working with the police department filing charges against the people sending death threats. Unlike posting information on sexual predators, threatening to kill people is a crime.
There’s been far more threats against the transgender admin for being transgender than there has been solid evidence against any of these claims. I feel that the fact that a party must threaten to commit a hate crime in order to prove their side is indicative of their wrongdoing.

5) Where’s the evidence?

This question would typically translate to, in a perfect world, “what has this person done wrong, and how many witnesses are there to this behavior?”. It may even mean “Are there any charges that have been filed against this person?” Unfortunately, it typically means “I would still call a video of one of these people raping someone behind a dumpster with a full rape kit analysis faked”
For those that actually care, the anonymous testimonies are highlights of multiple sources. If you don’t take them into consideration, fine. But it’s your own safety you’re jeopardizing if you choose to be in a hotel room with one of them knowing this information. This isn’t to get these people jailed, per se. It would be lovely if this movement encouraged victims to, with the support of the community, file against their perpetrators. But it would be even better if there were just no more victims at all.
All testimonies are screened for signs of potential bitterness. Posting entries is reserved for when there is enough information to form a concrete listing. You are not viewing the bitterness of an ex-girlfriend. You are reading a testimony screened by someone whose special interest is abuser psychology. If you’re interested in learning how to spot manipulators, the work of Lundy Bancroft is a fantastic entry point.

bump

why don't any of you guys care about slander and libel?

bumpion

Wtf is pocket lint?

discarded parts of fabric that ball together in your pocket from shitty apparel.

another bump

discard all criticism

"If you are looking to submit a testimony, feel free. Death threats will continue to be forwarded to the Omaha Police Department. Plain criticism will be glazed over and promptly deleted. Enjoy!"

seriously what say you pol

And how does it connected with suing?

you should have included an action plan in OP. Otherwise it doesn't look like this thread is very useful.

thanks for feedback will try another thread later with said idea. Thanks!

This is why I am glad I am good looking.

No girls will do this to me and I've actually been "raped" before.

I woke up and some strange girl was giving me head. I let her finish me off. Was fucking awesome.

>this guy totally raped us all
>no, we all did not go to the police, no one will believe us
>so we posted it on this website because people will believe us

>The publishers of this site assume no liability for a shortage in victims over the next few convention seasons. All information is free to be ignored, but the publishers assume no liability were this information to be ignored and the reader to have fallen in danger regardless. Any attempts to sue will be met with mostly pocket lint and criminal charges for intimidation of witnesses.

This is why I never leave my house.

Don't worry about it Russki, these women don't understand how the law works.

It's literally just a slander forum.

bumpeth

my sides. There's role-play on this board that's written better.

It's a saying. It means "I have no money, even if you sue me and win, you get nothing".

bumpino

>Eric Epperson
>Rapes transgender people and queer people to turn them, I quote, “Eppersexual”.

pffffffffffftttttthahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit

it doesn't get any worse than this

People don't understand that attractive men get raped all the time. Two girls led me to a room where they groped me after giving me excessive amounts of liquor. Shit was cash, but still