Guess The Holocaust Was Real After All

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#Testimonies

>SS-Oberscharführer Josef Klehr has said that anyone who maintains that nobody was gassed at Auschwitz must be "crazy or on the wrong".

>SS-Unterscharführer Oswald Kaduk has stated that he does not consider those who maintain such a thing as normal people

>Hearing about Holocaust denial compelled former SS-Rottenführer Oskar Gröning to publicly speak about what he witnessed at Auschwitz, and denounce Holocaust deniers.
>"I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there."

Really made my neurons fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duress
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would I believe a bunch on Nazis?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duress

Instead of denying it we should just say that we don't care - its in the past - and if they press it we mention the holomodor. Honestly we are only cucking ourselves harder ironically by poiting out that its bullshit. Normie's are triggered by that, but few are triggered by "I don't care about the past I care about the future"

>Jewpedia
cmon man

>Other key testimony comes from non-Jewish survivors of the camps such as Catholic French Resistance member André Rogerie who was held in seven different camps, and who as a member of the Resistance was not targeted for extermination but for hard labor and survived. After the war Rogerie wrote and testified extensively about his experiences in the camps including Auschwitz-Birkenau where he viewed and produced the oldest contemporary sketch of a camp crematorium

They weren't under duress though

>Why would I believe a bunch on Nazis?
Why would I believe a Nazi trying to save his ass. He only got 4 years.

when they're tracking down 90 year old retirees and trying to put them in jail I think suspecting compelled speech isn't out of the question

Crisis actors. No one poses for a picture like that when you been starving for months.

Get out.

POWs of Japan

wow OP they look like hard workers, i can see how they avoided the chambers

POWs of japan

Look familiar /pol?

Forget it, OP. Holocaust deniers are so caught up with their delusion that it doesn't even matter if Himmler, Eichmann or fucking Hitler himself said it happened and was a key goal of Nazi ideology - which they did, multiple times.

Most of them are millenials, remember that. They want video proof otherwise nothing ever happened. Shit, even then they'll probably say it was staged.

It is like a tumor on the brain that never stops growing no matter how much chemo you put into it

Here's a simple question I would like an answer to.

Why haven't there been any Nazi deathbed Holocaust denials, if it really was all made up?

>here is a picture of some jews at a concentration camp
>HAHA FALSE! here's some pics that PROVE jews aren't the only people that can starve! ahaha stupid holohaux believers

kek

>quick googling of the two officers show they share strangely similar stories, were both old man in prisons during the interview and sentenced to a lifetime

>listen grampa, if you tell the camera man you really gazed jews you'll be free, deal?

>starving because allies bomb the food trucks
>hurr nazis must have put those food trucks in sight of allied bombers on purpose
Or how to be an ntellectual midget 101.

(((They))) told him to say that

Some of those are not even Humans wtf.

They were in the grips of their captors and said/did whatever they could to survive.

They were too honorable to have committed a Holocaust.

They should have done it, but they did not, and now we live with the Scourge and its offspring.

Forget it, OP. Holocaust believers are so caught up with their delusion that it doesn't even matter if Himmler, Eichmann or fucking Hitler himself said they did nothing wrong and that one of the key goals of Nazi ideology was the relocation of the jews to their own separate country - which they did, multiple times.

Most of them are millenials, remember that. They want video proof otherwise it all happened because it's real in their minds. Shit, even then they'll probably say it's achshully misogynistic, sexist and racist to disagree with their beliefs.

It is like a tumor on the brain that never stops growing no matter how much chemo you put into it.