How does this make you feel britcucks

>WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs#World_War_I
twitter.com/tauriqmoosa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apples is soon over.
PS that nickname sux

I doesn't make me feel anything. I already hated the Swedish.

i thought the servers we still down

t. Gay Spaniard

Hey, forgot pic

They're just getting ready to market to future generations

>mfw t*rks are whiter

fucking hell, kek i actually thought I was uk my first game.... i wasn't

what the fuck, are all of the possible characters for britain black?

No, but most are
Same for Germany

we wuz everythang...

Assault is gook
Medic is poo in loo
Support is white
Scout is nigger

>poor little white boy

Is this real?

this is how completely fucked society is. its deemed politically incorrect to state the obvious racial differences between countries and theyve completely reversed them.

i knew full well about this games black washing from the front cover and was still going to get it, but seeing these squads have made me fill with rage.

i know its just entertainment but its the principle and the fact theyve gone out of their way to push this agenda thats completely inaccurate just for the sake of being progressive.

fuck this game

srsyly what do you think will happen when they learn that everyone is picking only white classes

>game made by sweden
>literally

i don't even know what to say. Hitler must be revolting in his grave

That explains a lot.

What makes me the more angry personally is how secondary countries like Italy, the Bedouins and Britain are included when major powers of the war like France and Russia arent

what a fucking disgrace of a game! not buying this shitty game!

While it's funny for us, it's literal historical revisionism.
This should be banned, if they want they can make nations up in a fantasy setting.

If I were to play it I'd only choose white, which would clearly be reflected on my statistics (assuming it's battlelog as on BF3) and if many people did that, and DICE realized this, it would be fucking beautiful.

Are you fags actually mad about this?

Jesus, you racists are pathetic. It's a video game, who cares.

>tfw there were colonial units for most of the powers in WWI, many of them from Africa
>germany
>britain
>france

Not historically inaccurate

seeSomeone can make a game about holocaust denial

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>support is white

Whom do they pander to? Only 13% of the US is black and other Blacks in the world don't have computers. Why? Just to piss of Sup Forums?

>responding to low tier bait
Also, no one can make a game like that. Holocaust revisionism is punishable by jail

You stupid fuck. There were 300,000 colonial troops at max and almost none of them fought in the European theater besides some regiments of British poo in looks and some Cameroonian frogs.

>37 MILLION European soldiers died

Kys ape

>france
>barely saved by the bongs
>>>>>>>>>>major power

They pander to cucks

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs#World_War_I

Stay mad stormfag

I thought it was stupid at first, but isn't the game set in North Africa and the Middle East during WW1?

Given the location it makes perfect sense that the British troops consist largely of dark-skinned Colonial Military soldiers.

>REEEEEE

France actually had colonial troops on the Western front
But they were only 170,000 for the entire war out of 8.6 millions soldiers, so they shouldnt even get representation
And anyway France isnt in the game

You already posted this bait in the last thread and got ignored lmao
But yeah, France was the leader country of the winning side
The supreme allied commander was French, the final offensive was French-lead and Germany gave their surrender to France
Anecdotally, the first German soldier to die in WW1 was killed by a French one

fuck off with this shit, you can choose your character face in the full game. you cant in the beta and the sniper has the nigger face in the beta and everyone plays sniper because it's a huge map.

Because they are anti-w... I mean, so progressive.

Are you really this stupid?

It wuz in Africa. They can't be white.

See They made up less than 2% of the total French troops in the war
And France was the country that used the more blacks

So no, having them make up more than half of the German and British armies isnt accurate

>Hitler must be revolting in his grave
my great-great-great grandfather is also revolting in his fucking grave! white people fought and died for this great country! niggers dindu nuffin as they usually fucking do! this crappy game is just shitting all over our ancestors had work and achievements! not only that but Sweden wasn't even involved in the great wars! seriously Sweden just fuck off and die already! you deserve too! you're disgrace to white people all around the world! go fuck yourself Sweden!

underrated

So sick of niggers being constantly shoved down my throat in every fucking medium.
Games like these is the reason I love CD Projekt RED. Niggers in slavic mythology? Fuck no.

R A R E
A A
R A R E
E E

>game made by sweden
>white characters blackwashed

>game made by Poland
>no black characters or other minorities
>western publications cry about it

>opinion by Tauriq Moosa

>World War I (providing around 200,000 troops

Can you not even read your own links?

In a conflict like the WW1, 200,000 troops are just pure anecdotal.

Feels good to not be a part of Niggerfield.

>no black characters or other minorities
there wasn't any fucking nigger in the middle-ages Europe! FFS these people are cunts!

>what is coping

>made the healerbitch class white

>In a conflict like the WW1, 200,000 troops are just pure anecdotal.

Well, that's half the American involvement
But then you have to remember France had over 8 millions and half troops in the war, so yeah it makes like a very tiny percentage

LMFAO

Actually that I can handle, african colonies etc. with the setting its possible

This
This is too much...

LOTR did fine with no black people as a movie trilogy and video game franchise

the hobbit shit is like prequel star wars shit and shouldnt exist

>But they were only 170,000 for the entire war out of

Shut up nigger they didn't even exceed 10000.

Sweden Yes

twitter.com/tauriqmoosa

Secular muslims are even worse, they have changed Allah to SJWism.

orcs are niggers m8

disgrace!
can we raid they Twitter or youtube or something? whats the company's name?

Game is struggling to cope with turks being white

>muh pure Aryan Reich
Get educated, you ignorant fucks.

Video games are for children. Grow up.

shitposting aside the game is pretty fun

bayonet charge is fucking fun

> white turks
> all-arab brits
> ww1

end my life familia

Sup Forums was satire before the magnetic poles switched and converted satire into reality

now Sup Forums is reality and reality is satire

thanks jews,

t. alberto barbosa

Retards like you buying these games is what signals the companies to continue this revisionism.

VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

fucking cuck! go suck some's niggers cock why don't you!

ive been trying to play for about 9 hours

SO YOUS BE SAYIN

The whole world takes part in a WORLD war?

Well, ficken mich seitenwegs.

You sure showed them!
We wuz napolean n shiet

its open beta you re
>leaf
nvm

F

You caused that feel

that would be medic. Support is explosives, ammo and speciality tools.

What? Muslims are white.

If you play it, that tells the company you're interested and that they're doing something right. How is this hard for your little roach brain to understand?

wait there are medics? never seen any cro
>sweeden
oh nvm

The point is half the world, the smelly part of it, was on the side of the Reich.

Is a game about black Nazi Germany inevitable at this point?

>buying these games
>buying
people are playing open beta
>stop buying these games!

>playing video games

It's meme magic, whatever we meme hard enough becomes real

This is insane now. I thought this bollocks could be contained with Tumblr and Twitter but its now invading one of my few escapism past times and it makes me want to kill them. They are completely, blatantly and insidiously rewriting history in front of our eyes

This is pathetic but I'd like a Sup Forums sanity check. Am I justified in getting triggered by this? I had great grandparents who died at the somme, I've had stories and songs about WW1 told to me throughout my childhood. The Great war is talked about as the time Europeans fell into hell on earth, where countless lives were unnecessarily lost.

Now I've got to sit through a video game (a fucking video game that already trivializes the most significant period in 20th century history) that promotes niggers as the active agents in WW1. Sure they fought in colony regiments but they were at a minimum.

The majority of casualties were White Europeans, that's a fact and I'm told (and I quote) 'Who caaaaaaareeeesss there were African regiments too, stop being so Autistic' by leftist friends.

Am I right in being enraged by this kikery Sup Forums? Niggers have contributed a net negative to society and now we have a generation of children being brought up to believe that they played a significant role in WW1.

FUCK. I hate this meme land, I hate being stuck in this modern dystopia where facts are subservient to the whims and agressions of a few vocal jungle bunnies. Go sort out Africa you spook cunts if your race is so great, go sort out that potential utopia.

Does European history mean nothing anymore? Do we have to relegate the forgotten as a secondary class in a fucking computer game. I want off this ride Sup Forums this is getting too strange for me. I can't believe people are standing for this shit. THIS WAS OUR WAR, WE DIDN'T WANT IT BUT WE GOT IT AND IT WAS OUR WAR. THERE ARE COUNTLESS POEMS AND BOOKS WRITTEN ABOUT IT AND NOW IT'S RELEGATED TO A MULTIPLAYER MAP WHERE NIGGERS ARE THE MAIN ACTIVE AGENTS. FUCK! JUST LET US HAVE OUR TRAGEDIES AT LEAST YOU FUCKING KIKES! FUCK YOU JUST FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

Assault used to be grenade launchers and healing, now its something else and medic has the health equipment.

Here's an idea guys. Someone make a standard WWII game, with some good old fashioned Nazi killing, like Wolfenstien maybe.

Here's the kicker, make all the Nazis black. Inaccurate? Inauthentic? Of course! But would it not be Racist, to disclude all the Black Nazis? Surely they must have existed!

In essence it's all a cover for a game where you just shoot black people. Make the MC a faceless gun and watch people squirm under their own cognitive dissonance.

Ah, yes. Because russkies, frenchies and anglos don't smell.

I've been angry for too long. For an incredibly long time, same situation as you, just mine survived.

EA and DICE took a fucking shit on our ancestors sacrifices.

Why in the flying fuck in a military game did they chance all the phonetic alphabet words except Charlie?

Are we supposed to believe that they nevr used alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo, foxtrot, golf...

Also fuck this race apologist shit

Fuck off mass media is used to brainwash and taking a series like this that they know loads of young people play and rewriting history is disgraceful

Was the phonetic alphabet racist or something?

Radio alphabet changed over the years, buddy. Especially the British one underwent at least 2 major revisions.

Apparently this game uses the phonetic alphabet that predates "alpha, bravo, charlie" etc.

Because they are pushing an agenda.
The main dev is a swede who finished a marxist(literally, they say so on their page) college.

>Its just a game
Until its not.

at least you'll be able change your race in the full game