Have we lost?

Have we lost? Traditionalism is not possible. We can never return.

Today I returned to campus. All the girls are walking around in shorts that don't come close to meeting the fingertip test. Lots of side boobs. Stomaches showing. Plenty of ass checks.

No one seemed to think anything of it. The guys weren't wearing tanks, but shirts and shorts.

When I went to morning mass this morning, the girl who read the first reading also was wearing shorts that didn't meet the fingertip test. She was a stunning blonde and seemed sincere in her religion, but a slut in her uniform.

What has happened? Is it that colleges are now 60+% female?

What could possibly be next? How much more sexuality saturated can we get?

Other urls found in this thread:

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP are you a muslim or just a homosexual?

Get out, fgt.

neither

thinking maybe asexual with heterosexual tendencies

>maybe asexual
get out

>kek look at this guy, not liking to be aroused all day

Sup Forums ain't for you.

>hurr if you don't like obscenity and sex everywhere you must be a muslim or a fag XD

It's the same in my college, i felt kind of disgusted when I met an old friend there and she looked how you described. It is sad. My 14 year old sister dresses more revealing than my mother and my mother is "milf" ( everyone calls her that) so it doesn't give my sister a chance of growing up dressing modest. It would be almost impossible to stop this because it has become the norm, call me a nihilistic whatever but I'm just gonna sit back and watch the world fall to shit for the next 50 years smoking foreign baki and wondering of it could ever have been different.

At my college, the girls aren't sluts in terms of dress, but in their actions. I made the mistake of trying to befriend females who I don't wanna bang cuz why not, maybe it'd be alright. Nope. I ended up being ostracized for leading them on and "not putting out." The girls here only want penor, nothing else. It's too bad they're all so homely.

damn. what uni? byu? that's a new twist i hadn't seen before.

You forgot to mention how they have the rape card. These degenerate sluts own western civilization.

>tight pants und boobies are opressing me

Being a homosex in serbia must be tough for you, pal.

i'm considering doing the same.

i still remember when some of the spice girls music videos were racy. now they look prudish by today's standards.

> t girl power

maybe a thumbnail
>get out

Traditionalism is possible once these crumbling societies actually collapse, this will leave the strongest standing amoungst the ruins. I've the capacity to believe these traditional

Uhm...isn't that Hannibal Barca? There wasn't much "phoenix from the ash" for him and the ruins of Carthage going on.

I honestly think its sexier when a girl dresses like this.

To each their own.

>fingertip test

Are you a fucking Muslim or something? Goddamn.

Maybe you would like it better if they were in ninja-pajamas 24/7.

You realize literally every generation worries about this shit and the world is still spinning...right?

... men are the ones to survive the collapse,

Don't know why my message cut off

Nigga it's just a nice bitta art, I could post Julius Evola

Unfortunately. We need a cure for humanity.

It's about principle, not to be degenerates. Homosex is also, degenerate.

You realize that it's gotten progressively shittier with each generation, culminating in Tumblr tier degeneracy, right?
Still spinning? Sure, but, assuming you're white, we've let our ancestors down.

Yes

I agree OP.

Anyone who thinks that the pic you posted shows something more attractive than e.g. pic related is a degenerate.

your logic is completely flawed. even if i agreed with your side of the argument your logic is fallacious.

The Victorian era did it, it can happen again, and probably has in cycles throughout history

Decency was declared patriarchy, didn't you get the memo?

You realize that we are literally running out of fabric to remove...right?

>hurr people always worry about stuff
>therefore nothing is ever wrong

The Church built itself on the ruins of the roman empire, and so shall do the Church with the ruins of West.

>What has happened? Is it that colleges are now 60+% female?
Female Liberation, brah! This is what they want to wear, and how they want to behave.

>What could possibly be next? How much more sexuality saturated can we get?
More of the same, broseph! Non-stop, no-limit, no-rule, absolute maximum pan-sexual UTOPIA, BRAH! Goin ALL-NATTY up in tha US! THEN WE TAKIN DIS SHIT GLOBAL, SENPAI!!!!

faggots like you just don't get it
the apex (or nadir) of "traditionalism" was the two world wars

you want a return to the good old days? just take a dirt nap because it's the same thing

Driving to work this morning I saw a pretty Asian college girl cross the road in a flannel hooded jacket with no visible pants.

I don't understand.

Girl that I work with is 18, very sweet girl, has had a BF for the last 3 years, but he just broke up with her. She's still in love with him, and last sat her friends decided to take her out to a club/bar. She got drunk and fucked a random guy. Her friends were encouraging this shit so she could get over him.

Broke my fucking heart to be honest. Those stupid fucking sluts that she's friends with ruined her.

This

The world wars were caused by REJECTION of traditionalism you fucking mart-sharter.
>what is communism
>what is jew-control

>Why aren't people more ashamed of their bodies like me ;(?

Op is always a fag confirmed

would you want your wife, sister, or mother dressing like the sluts nowadays? It's disgusting.

Don't worry: women's suffrage bring mass immigration, mass immigration brings Shariah Law, Shariah Law brings "empowerment" for women.

Mught have a point if they were walking around mimicking sexual acts, wearing lingerie, twerking, etc

Just wearing tight skinned clothes isn't inherently sexual, you annoying faggots

feels bad desu fampai

It's not about being homosexual you shit for brains it's about the fact that almost every girl now a days has a shit personality and is a slut.

>REJECTION of traditionalism
precisely! traditionalists don't handle rejection well at all. they respond with mass destruction and terrorism

remember that muslims are the most traditional group out there and you have seen first hand how they respond to the rejection of their traditional beliefs

question - why do you have a problem with jews controlling everything? do you think you can do better? i think not!

>believing anons ego boosting story on the internet

Did you also know gullible isn't in the dictionary?

>muslims are the most traditional group

Sure

>faggots who complain about how other people dress are going to be the ones to survive

Sure buddy

that's what i expect

this
It also not about being ashamed of anything - it is about a proper appearance in public.

Not even women only, when I see some dude with flipflops, a bathingshort, huge moron sunglasses and a superwide tank top on who scratches his arse while walking past me [LIKE EVERY FUCKING SUMMER] I get the strong urge of beating the shit out of him and telling him to fucking go home and dress like a valuabe human being.

I've seen so many of those vermin this summer...

Most honest post in the entire thread, with the most accurate implications, and the rest of you ignore it.

I'm agree with you. World has submitted to pervertions. This is the main reason of white race's extinction.

Look into any great civilizations past and the results are always the same.

Women being promiscuous being one of them.

Yeah, and you stand their like a fucking cuck and do nothing to help. Maybe you should actually stick up for your values and offer help, user.

You side with fucking women over your homosexual brothers? For shame

justin bieber is a girl now huh?

JIDF DEFEATISM SHILL

This is a typical demoralization shill.

female liberation is sex
male liberation is violence

Wow grams was thicc 100 100. ⭐ :wet:

That's a subjective thing, user.

Yeah, civilizations seem to oscillate between degeneracy/failure and traditionalism/greatness.

I just hope I get to live to see the next rise of traditionalism.

People who care.

Traditionalism dies when the culture is destroyed.

Fingertip test? Are you in junior high school? Grow the fuck up.

There's nothing better than being in a sea of bleach blondes in yoga pants or hot shorts, all ignoring you because they are texting between classes.

>nothing better than being ignored by seas of badly-clothed girls

wew lad

Degenerate mind which stopped developing past the age of 13.

>ignoring you
>texting between classes
You're literally praising cuckoldry.
Who do you think they're texting?
They're likely coordinating rough fuck sessions with Chad or Tyrone, you fucking roastie apologist

i love the alt right approach towards traditionalism

What we need to do is to create our own group of non-degenerate people... like a religion or something

Oh yeah...that always end well.

We need to ensure that the Islamic state won't be able to be the one to take control though.

>the alt right

Great zhe Juden also fell for that meme.

Sup Forums will say I am lying but I met a Polish girl this summer and I plan on marrying her

American women are fucked

You should all look to spend at least a year or two in eastern europe to get your bride

The hardest part of that is finding a girl who doesn't just want you for a green card.

Also I asked Jesus for help and he delivered

Put your trust in God and it will all work out bros

Just have Christinanity encouraged, but not any of that liberal stuff.

>87269424
Muslims are a joke at war, even if they take some territories we can still retake them in the future.

>Don't know why my message cut off

That's what happens when the potatoes you're using to power your country get fucked.

The last time it happened it started an entire civilization

It's not that bad on campus for me, but because people are tolerating it, it will gradually get worse.

>asexual
>dedicates life to more important work
>pulls in the shekels

no, we can never return

imbeciles on this board will call you gay for wanting modesty and honour

it makes me sad to be honest

even the most conservative young men on this website can't see how far gone we are

>Traditionalism is not possible.

Don't give up hope.

Oh. This meme again. pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

And it literally ruined the Roman Empire - among a lot of other things.

>summer dresses

I fuck this shit, really.
Much worse in US and West Europe but European Civilization is going to shit.

Smoke' em if you got' em.

Maybe we should lose hope, raise our children to not be degenerate.

All I know is that the harder you push against it the more it crops up. Just make sure to voice support of women that dress more modestly instead. Women want to dress in ways that nets them compliments... so if one in your daily life dresses appropriately make that compliment.

Compliment do's:
- what a beautiful dress (outright compliment the clothing without intimidating the wearer)
- you look very vibrant today (general statement about looking good that always hits the mark)
- you must have a date tonight (suggests someone looks their best)

Compliment donts:
- i like how you are clothed modestly (makes her feel grey and uninteresting)
- that is really sexy (avoid sexual harassment claims)
- i prefer women with X clothing (again, you shouldnt be creeping on the lady and it might make her feel like shes missing out on the mainstream)

not*

>tfw prefer women in suits

So, you're gay?

Holy shit

>5 years from now

>Might have a point if they were walking around having vaginal and anal sex

>Just sucking a little dick in public isn't inherently sexual, you annoying faggots

I try not to use the term "slutty" when describing it, as people no longer take that word seriously because of the anti slut shaming SJWs have been pushing.
Hence I use the term "trashy" as that implies a level of objectivity to the judgement.

There's a great article I read the other day that goes over the rise and fall of civilizations. I'll just give you the summary.

As numerous points of interest have arisen
in the course of this essay, I close with a brief
summary, to refresh the reader’s mind.
>We do not learn from history because
our studies are brief and prejudiced.
>In a surprising manner, 250 years
emerges as the average length of national
greatness.
>This average has not varied for 3,000
years. Does it represent ten generations?
>The stages of the rise and fall of great
nations seem to be:
The Age of Pioneers (outburst)
The Age of Conquests
The Age of Commerce
The Age of Affluence
The Age of Intellect
The Age of Decadence.
>Decadence is marked by:
Defensiveness
Pessimism
Materialism
Frivolity
An influx of foreigners
The Welfare State
A weakening of religion.
>Decadence is due to:
Too long a period of wealth and power
Selfishness
Love of money
The loss of a sense of duty.

>mfw that vermin probably has a job while you neet around your moms basement

This. We let evolution "kill God" in The Western World, but now that we realize The Bible hints at using Evolution for future generations (us) we should be able to take back The West.

oбecи ce ин pиъл лaйф, кoмплeкcapчe мaлкo.

If women cant be seen as sexual objects, what am I supposed to jerk off to?

There's a great article I read the other day that goes over the rise and fall of civilizations. I'll just give you the summary.

As numerous points of interest have arisen
in the course of this essay, I close with a brief
summary, to refresh the reader’s mind.

>We do not learn from history because our studies are brief and prejudiced.

>In a surprising manner, 250 years emerges as the average length of national greatness.

>This average has not varied for 3,000 years. Does it represent ten generations?

>The stages of the rise and fall of great
nations seem to be:
The Age of Pioneers (outburst)
The Age of Conquests
The Age of Commerce
The Age of Affluence
The Age of Intellect
The Age of Decadence.

>Decadence is marked by:
Defensiveness
Pessimism
Materialism