DNA TESTING

Has anyone else done a DNA test to see their ancestral ethnicity? Anyone know how accurate these things are?

youtube.com/watch?v=MjZiT6YDbgI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpan

youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4

Only autosomal DNA tests would mean anything. Haplogroups don't say much.

wat dat mean science man?

>be me, adopted
>curious about race, have always been told I look Puerto Rican/Cuban/etc.
>take Ancestry DNA test
>22% Congo
>kms

but yeah, overall I'd said it's pretty accurate, knock yourself out

does that mean that this is the real deal?

"The AncestryDNA test uses microarray-based autosomal DNA testing, which surveys a person’s entire genome at over 700,000 locations, all with a simple saliva sample. Additionally, the new online interface integrates state-of-the art tools for you to utilise your DNA results for family history research."

I am in the process of using 23andme. I shopped around for the best and it seemed like it was the better one. I still have to wait a month.

Rate me Sup Forums

0.1% mudslime...

Where did you get your test?

23andme

That's what I'm doing to, they received my sample a week ago

yeah it might take a while, mine took about a month I'd say

HAHAA NIGGER

Shitskin/10

Me

Turns out I'm half Swedesh and half Golden Retreiver.

>giving your genetic code to the DNA jew

>23andme

you mean (((google)))

Pascal de Hoog?

This DNA testing is an FBI honeypot; they keep your sample on file and hand it over to law enforcement on demand.

Do you also use 7 proxies on Sup Forums ?
You should be more concerned about cookies than DNA tests.

Most of these companies are owned or controlled by people who promote globalism. I do not trust them. I don't want to be put into a database either. Especially not one connected to other people. If there were a test that destroyed your data, and ideally revealed health information only to you, then I would consider it. Every test out there looks at jewish DNA, whatever the fuck that means. What is the point of that? I have read from commentators here that it is doubtful the jewish markers are distinct to jews for a variety of reasons. Regardless, I don't plan to put myself in some database by a company that has outside agendas.

0.1 nig. 1 drop rule notwithstanding.

Bruh if you have a driver's license, you're in the goddamn system. If you went to public school, you're in the goddamn system. If you were born, you're in the goddamn system.

this, how fucking dumb are you people
would you fags send your fingerprints in triplicate for a fucking fortune telling too?

Fuck off, Shrill. It is obvious that 23andMe has been doing viral marketing on a number of sites.

This. You think those Mormons dob't keep records?

What do they need the sample for if it's been digitized?

Am I white?

>biometric identifiers are the same thing as an SSN
consider reading a book

Holy shit, be sure not to accidentally pull a drive-by on anyone, Tyrone

Jews control the printing. How about you stop reading books, faggot.

pretty sure by sample he meant sequence of the file
although samples can be kept useful for long periods of time under certain conditions

>0.1 nig
time to kill yourself

but seriously if i got even 0.1 African i would be pissed off

Like I said, if a company actually protected your privacy by making it literally impossible to connect your identity to your DNA after they sent you the info, and they included shit like health information that, then it might be worth doing. Right now there are major red flags that should scare off any reasonable person.

Not white/10

We don't "control" anything, we're just more intelligent so we tend to succeed where you goyim fail.

The Mormons that control these sites have an agenda

I just got my test kit this afternoon. Does it really take over a month to get the results back?

> >0.1% nigger

I wonder why they even bother with this. Obviously it is many hundreds of times below the statistical margin of error. It's not even noise, it's less than noise. But they apparently want you to think in particular, that maybe your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was an African. Why would they want you to think that?

I have a bit of an aquiline nose and I'm afraid that if i take the test i might find out I'm partly jewish.
I asked each of my grandparents if they had a jewish ancestor and they all said they didn't. I also have brown eyes which doesn't necessarily mean i have non-European ancestors but it doesn't help.

I'm afraid of taking the test and finding out i'm not white :(

If my test shows i was part ashkenazi jew i wouldnt be annoyed with that, they are smarty pants

Show the dropdown box at the top that says either "speculative" or "standard"

You're not white then.

23andme gives three views of 51%, 75%, and 90% accuracy.

>0.1% Sub-Saharan African
>Jewish

sure thing Abimbola

lol

I did.

Turns out I have .5% nigger genes in my DNA.

That would explain why my body is lighter than my penis.

My penis is dark, and no matter how hard I scrub, it can't turn lighter.

What should I do Sup Forums?

I know I'm not the only one that has a darker penis.

I did mine about 3 months ago. I didn't provide any details of my background, but my test came back exactly has I believed it would based on family history.

The "brown eyes aren't white" meme needs to die, it's nonsense. There have always been European populations with brown eyes in western Europe

The Mormons sold Ancestry. It is own by the same private equity groups that own things like mining interests.

Get a job, it'll turn white.

Is it at least nigger size?

lol nope ooga booga. you would've been on the train buddy. it's brown HAIR that's accepted not brown eyes. go away mudslime.

Let's see your Neanderthal DNA.

I checked the DB the church has at BYU back in 2000 for myself and people I was friends with at the time and they already had EVERYTHING...

...this was before the advent of social networking, etc.

Also, if you have ever donated or registered for a political party your information has been traded to other parties in donor-lost deals.

>falling for the rothschild DNA farming jew

Noooooooope

>He fell for the nazi's wanted a blue-eyed society meme
How new are you?

How dare you sir?

How dare you?

>Ashkenazi calling others goyim

Whatever you say, turkroach-khazar imposter.

>voluntarily entering your dna in the nwo database and paying for it
no surprise the world is going to shit

Respectable showing.

can't find a percentage all I know is it's less than 4%, I have 277 total variants and I have less than 51% of people on 23andme

ding ding ding

you're retarded

Did I pass?

Bretty gud

49th percentile would be 2.7%.

Get mad, nonwhites.

The most successful shrill in the history of this board was getting the lot of you to give your DNA to these globalist promoting private equity groups.

>Get mad, nonwhites
>Coming from an American mutt

why does it matter if they have it tho?

Jared Taylor used it.

>Belgian
>Brussels 25% Muslim

I'm not insecure about my racial identity though unlike you. I'm 100% white with brown hair and green eyes. You're a mudslime who thinks he's white. KYS

Why do they want it? They could have set it up so your personal information is unconnected from your DNA sample with one time or multiuse keys. They didn't. All these companies specifically designed their products to be able to connect your name and billing information directly to your DNA sequence. Forever. Why?

Who cares?

>Brussels
>All of Belgium

Reminder that Belgium is still at least 85% white and America is headed for the shitter at a rate 10 times faster than Europe

You succeed because of nepotism. Even the stupidest jews will get accepted to the ivy league and pass every course.

Btw, ashkenazi means german jew.

Khazars = European jews theory has been thoroughly debunked.

Only cointelpro shrills and retarded christfags push that bullshit

1 in 10 people being non-white in a country that was white for thousands of years is pretty terrible.

Jamal pls go.

lol keep replying. you're not getting any whiter. drink bleach it whitens things.

LOL
>As a result of the 2011 census the White British population was estimated 51,736,290 (81.9% of the UK total population)

"We are just more intelligent."

Well, guess what pal?

You have met your match.

Sup Forums is full of failed super geniuses.

As a matter of fact, Sup Forums is the factor behind the End of the NWO Jewish Mind Control.

If the Jews were so smart, their lies wouldn't be exposed by the Autists here.

brown hair brown eye master race

I didn't say it didn't apply to the UK, too.

Most of Europe is demographically fucked.

60% scandinavian, 20% slav, 11% english, 8% assorted other, 1% unknown.

I've been called a snow nigger before.

>He thinks having green eyes means he only has European heritage

Learn how genetics work, i'm probably whiter than you. It's very rare to find a pure European white in America.

>muh wikipedia citation

All the "evidence" in the world won't make up for a complete lack of semitic DNA.

Sad.

This guy gets it

Sorry Achemd. My folks weren't the original Founding Fathers. I'm 75% British and 25% Irish so I'm considered a mutt in Europe, lol so what? Still white unlike you brownie. Stop trying so hard, you aren't white.

very dark brown (essentially black) hair blue eyes master race

I did it back when it was $75. Was some good fun, the raw dna file you can get can also be uploaded to other sites

Ok so your evidence comes from Arthur Koestler and Shlomo Sands who are both jewish communists and some vague verse in Revelations about the "synagogue of satan"

Am I right nig?

who is this guy

oh and 3.4% Neandergoy