The people who invented the red pill are actually so blue pilled they turned into women

>the people who invented the red pill are actually so blue pilled they turned into women

how

Whats gonna happen in 10 years when the tranny/faggy/progressive meme is done and the new meme will being manly and rustic again?

They will revert back IF that happens

How did they grow their hair back lads

Because they've exposed the truth and the real sovereigns have tamed them.

9/11 happened, not even memeing.

bumping for interest, I wanna know too. Are they wearing wigs?

You'll realise that late stage capitalism and mechanisation makes your idea of masculinity impossible

>The 1990 movie science fiction film Total Recall features a red pill which is offered to Arnold Schwarzenegger's character, Douglas Quaid, by one Dr. Edgemar. He is told "it's a symbol—of your desire to return to reality."

transcucks btfo

wtf is that thing on the left jesus
the right one is at least fuckable

Not cutting your hair would be a start

Me too, I can't believe anyone would buy a wig that disgusting.

What about all the nutjobs that cut their dicks off?

The way you guys concerning the thing is kinda legit cuz it has been said that the historical events took in past seem to has its own period of circle. The last time, we praised the being of women was like in 70s & early 80s .... So if this movement is going to settle down, the same things definitely happens in 2k40s or 50s, though. The period of between there, the men probably get time to goof off again. On those theory, you guys have the point that Wachowskis would go back & forth between the genders depending upon what kind of trend kicks into the general public (*¯艸¯)

They concluded that Cypher was right.

>Americans think The Matrix invented the red pill
The USA was a mistake.

No they were actually blue pilled by the CIA. Couldn't have them exposing the truth so they drugged them up and turned them into trannies. It was a sad fate.

Yes but it didn't invent the blue pill. And don't pretend like you don't use blue pill.

I thought that the Red pill comes from a Phillip K Dick novel??

what happened to the xhamster produced renewal of Sense8?

And the red pill was just a repackaged metaphor for platos cave and Plato was a bum pirate

In the one good movie they made they were able to come up with a different colour pill wow.